For you

Karl

Re: For you

Postby Karl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:51 pm

Harbin Bingcheng Home Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Harbin. It will take you 20 minutes to get to Zhaolin Park and 30 minutes to get to Parkson Shopping Center Harbin Central Street on foot from the property. Saint Sophia Cathedral and Central Street are 800 meters away. i think that you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions this place will bring to the all of us and there you will be happy with the people who will share the time with you. because there you will meet new and positive people all the time and you will be happy with the rest and with the all positive emotions you will get there for you.

Simon

Postby Simon » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Mingyuege Inn offers private rooms great for couples to stay at - Budget Twin Rooms, Deluxe Twin Rooms, Budget Double Rooms and Deluxe Double Rooms. All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with private bathrooms with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. Bed linen is included. i think that this is one of the brightest places where you will get some positive and great emotions and impressions for you and there you will be happy and satisfied with the all positive and great emotions you will get there for you. i want you all just pay attention on the all positive and great impressions you will get there . i think that you will be happy.

Norby

Postby Norby » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:18 pm

Easy Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Old Town of Dali. By car you can reach Erhai Lake in 10 minutes and Dali Railway Station in 40 minutes from the property. If you travel by car, there is free private parking at a location nearby, but a reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. i am sure that you will be happy with the time and with the rest having there. i am sure that this is place with the unique atmosphere and with the positive and great people you will meet there on the each step. i think that you all need just get something new and benefitial there for you and with the help of it you will be happy.

Alann

Postby Alann » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:54 am

Yun Tai Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Dali. Dali Zhangjia Garden and Wuhua Building are 9 kilometers away, while Dali University is 10 kilometers from the hostel. The nearest airport, Dali Airport, is 13 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is free private parking on site. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. this is one of the best places which i know for the rst havng there and where you will be happy wit the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i think that this is great stop for the people who tired from the common fast life and just want to get some positive and great rest there.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:35 pm

I think that travelling is the best way to open something new and positive there and i think that with the help of the time having there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotion this place will bring into your life and there oyu will be happy with the time and with the all positive impressons you will get there for you all. You can easily get around the city, as there are several subway stations in 20 minutes’ walk from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. If you are tired after a long day of discovering the city, you can read at a library and make use of the internet facilities available in the foyer. Leave your bags in luggage storage.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:47 pm

Sometimes this is very difficult to find place where you will get everything that you want to get from the great and positive rest and i think that you need just look attentively around and you will get something special there for you and you will be happy with the time and with the rest having there together with the all your friends and relatives. 24-hour reception offers travel information and bicycle rental. Laundry and dry cleaning are available. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. Indoors you can socialize at a shared lounge with a TV

Simon

Postby Simon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:59 pm

Bei Chang Jie No.25 is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Beijing. It will take you 15 minutes to get to Forbidden City and 30 minutes to get to Jingshan Park on foot from the property. Shichahai Area is 1.5 kilometers away, while Tiananmen Square is 1.7 kilometers from the hostel. If you travel by car, there is free private parking . i am sure that there you will get just positive mood during the stay. because this is one of the best places which i know fo the rest having and for the stay there with the all your friends and relatives and there you will be happy with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i think that you will like it.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:03 pm

You know when i feel myself relly bad i just try to go omewhere to have the time and positive mood and emotions. i think that this is one of the best ways to feel better. because with the stay at the place where you will be surrounded by positive and great people you will feel rally better every day.
i want you all pay attention on the place where outdoors you can find BBQ facilities. Laundry facilities are available for all guests. Billiards nights are held on weekends. Albany Backpackers offers dormitory rooms for 3 and 4 persons. The amenities include air-conditioning and bunk beds. Dormitories come with shared bathrooms with showers.

Simon

Postby Simon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:06 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/peking-yard-hostel/ i recommend you all keep this place in the mind and there you will be happy with the rest and relaxation you will get for you and there you will be happy with the all positive and great imprssions you will get. because this is unique place with the great bright interier and there you will be impressed with the time you will get for you with the stay ,because if you travel by car there is free public parking nearby. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Guests may relax at a peaceful garden or socialize on a nice rooftop terrace. The hostel features a lounge bar and café on site where you can enjoy fine Western dishes.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:16 pm

I think that itis very important to have the time with the all your friends and relatives and i think that you will be happy with the time and with the rest having there. i think that you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the all positive emotions and with the positive mood there. i hope that you will like this place and you will have the best time there for you. Reception works 24 hours and offers tourist information.
The property features a sauna, steam room, weight-lifting and cardiovascular equipment and 2 indoor swimming pools. Leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city.

Return to “Chit Chat”