My life is travelling

Alberto

Re: My life is travelling

Postby Alberto » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:14 pm

Hello Distance Youth Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Dali in the Yunnan Region. Yuji Island is 2.5 kilometers away, while Huadian Dam is 10 kilometers from the property. For guests with cars there is free private parking on site. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. The hostel features an on-site restaurant. this is one of the best places where you wil have the time with the all your friends and there you will be impressed with the positive and great time and with the positive emotions this place will bring to the all of us. i think that you need just try it and you will be happy with the all positive and great emotions you will get there.

Alann

Postby Alann » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:59 am

Yimoxuan Guesthouse is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Dali in the Yunnan Region. It will take you 25 minutes to get to Dali Zhangjia Garden and 30 minutes to get to Wuhua Building on foot from the property. Dali University is 1.8 kilometers away, while Dali Airport is 17 kilometers from the hostel. i think that this is one of the best places where i have ever been and there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions this place will bring into our life. i think that there you will have the best possibiity to chaqnge th life for the better and you will be happy with the every day you will spend there with the friends.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:39 pm

Guys, Beijing Lanting Youth Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Beijing. Wangfujing Street and the Forbidden City are 7 kilometers away, while Tiananmen Square and Beijing Railway Station are 9 kilometers from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in the hostel rooms. Fax and photocopying facilities are available. i think that this place will bring something new and positive to the all of us and there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get. i hope that you will be happy with the people who will stay there and who are the same like you are and have the same minds and lives.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:49 pm

The Sanlitun Guesthouse is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Beijing. Guijie Street is 1.5 kilometers away, while Yonghegong Temple is 2.7 kilometers from the hostel. Beijing Capital International Airport is 20 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car there is free private parking at a location nearby. this is cheap and very comfortable place an there you will be happpy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i think that with the stay there you will be happy and impressed with the positive and great emotions and impressions you will get there with the help of the atmosphere you will get there.

Simon

Postby Simon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:48 pm

Wada International Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Beijing. You can easily get to any part of the city by underground, as there is Xinjiekou Subway Station (line 4) and Ping'anli Subway Station (line 6) in 5 minutes’ walk from the hostel. By car you can reach Beihai Park. here you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions you will get. i think that this is very positive place where you will open a lot of new and positive things and possibilities there. i hope that with the help of the stay there you will be happy and really satisfied with the time and with the all positive emotions you will get there all the time for you.

Tally

Postby Tally » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:19 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/beiji ... ou-hostel/ i think that this is one of the best places where i have ever been ,because all the people who are working there qar very friendly and there you will meet the same visitors . i think that there you will live all your problems and have the time to start new more bright and colourful life . i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the rest you will get there for you. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city, you can have a rest, chat with other guests and watch a TV at a shared lounge.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:12 pm

I think that this is very important to find great place where you will have the time with the all your best friens and i think that you need just pay attention on the great variety of gay -friendly places where you can stop. because only there you will get some positive and great emotions and positive impressions for you. i recommend this place for you all to have the time and positive mood .For guests with cars there is private parking at a location nearby, but a reservation is needed and it costs EUR 5 per day. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. There are several restaurants in the surrounding area. You can also prepare meals at a fully-equipped shared kitchen.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:59 am

As for me. this is great to have possibiltiy to see the world and i think that we all need just use it. because there are may positive adn great tings you will get there for you . first of all your will increase all your posiitve and great emotions and impressions and you will be happy with the rest and with the positive impressions this place will bring to the all of us. If you travel by car there is free private parking on site, no reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. The hostel features a glass house, which houses a restaurant, café and bar, so you don’t need to go far to eat out. Laundry facilities are available for all guests. Leave your bags in luggage storage .

jonm

Postby jonm » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:56 pm

Hostel Casablanca City is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Varna. It will take you 12 minutes to get to the beach and 20 minutes to get to the Dormition of the Theotokos Cathedral on foot from the property. By car you may reach Varna Airport in 6 minutes from the hostel. For guests with cars there is public parking at a location nearby. i think that this is one of the best places for the all of us to have the time and there you will be happy with the poszitive and great rest you will get . i think that this is one of the most visitied and positive places for the all of us to have the stay there and you will be happy with he posiitve emotions you willl get.

Porri

Postby Porri » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:36 am

European Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in San Francisco. Orpheum Theatre is 300 meters away, while San Francisco City Hall is 600 meters from the hostel. If you travel by car there is public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed and charges are applicable. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. i think that this is one of the most positie and gerat places for the all of us to have the time and there you will be happy with the positive and great emotions nad impressions you will get. i think that this is one of the best places for the gay people to have the stay there and with the help of it you will be impressed with the stay.

Return to “Chit Chat”