My life is travelling

Paulin

My life is travelling

Postby Paulin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:08 am

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/la-morada/ i know that this is very popular place and there are many of you who know about this place and about the rest having there. i think that you need just keep this place in the mind and try to get some possibiity to have the time and positive mood there. i want you all just try to find something new and positive there for you all the time durng the time having and rest there. Guests may have a rest and watch a TV at a shared lounge. If you like to spend time outdoors, you may relax on a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities. i recommend you all just have the time and positive emotions there.

Foggy

Re: My life is travelling

Postby Foggy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:10 am

Guys, La Morada is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Buenos Aires. Plaza Italia Square is 900 meters from the property, while Plaza Serrano Square is 1.1 kilometers away. Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport is 4 kilometers from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. 24-hour reception offers tourist information and bike hire. i think that this is very positive place where you will have the time together with the people who ar the same like you are. i think that with the help of this place you will open something benefitial and new for you and you will be happy with the time and with the positive emotions and rest there you will get for you.

Karl

Postby Karl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:57 am

Sometimes this is very important to find great place where you will have the time with the all your best friens and i think that you need just pay attention on the great variety of gay -friendly places where you can stop. because only there you will get some positive and great emotions and positive impressions for you. i recommend this place for you all to have the time and positive mood .For guests with cars there is private parking at a location nearby, but a reservation is needed and it costs EUR 5 per day. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. There are several restaurants in the surrounding area. You can also prepare meals at a fully-equipped shared kitchen.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:50 pm

Royal Chambers Liverpool is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Liverpool City Centre. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Liverpool Hope University and 10 minutes to get to the O2 Academy music venue on foot from the hostel. The Albert Dock and Liverpool One leisure complex are 1.6 kilometers away. i think that with the help of this place you will change all your life for the better and there you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get. i hope that this place will change all your life and you will starn new more interesting full of differnet events life and you will love it very much.

Milko

Postby Milko » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:54 pm

West Side YMCA is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to Central Park, just a few minutes’ walk away. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Columbus Circle and 15 minutes to get to the American Museum of Natural History and Lincoln Center on foot from the hostel. Carnegie Hall is 700 meters away. I hope that there you will meet a lot of new people who wil hange all your life for the better and there you wil be happy and impressed with the time and with the positive and gerat mood. i want you all just go there and stay there for the couple of days and you will be surpriced with the time and with the all positive emotions you will feel there.

Porri

Postby Porri » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Albany Backpackers is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the center of Albany. The property is just a few minutes’ walk from the bus stop and tourist bureau. For guests with cars there is free parking nearby. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Start your day with a free basic breakfast served at the hostel. Friends, i was there and i was impressed with the georgeosnes of this place, there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions you will get there for you. i think that you will be impressed with the time you will get and with the all positive impressions this place will bring to the all of you. i think that you need just go there.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:48 pm

I think that good place for the rest having should be very comfortable for the all to have the time there . i think that vfirst of all you need just pay attention on the great variety of gay -friendly places where you will have the time and where you wll be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions you will get . i hope that you will like this place for the rest. For smoking guests there is a designated smoking area. Posada Colonial offers Single Rooms for individuals and Double Rooms for couples. The amenities include a cable TV, heating, a mini-bar and an electric kettle. Rooms come with private bathrooms with a shower. Bed linen is included.

Porri

Postby Porri » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:05 am

THis is great to have possibility to see the world and i think tht we all need just try to use it . because there are many new and positive places where you will get a lot of new and interestng things like atmosphere of happy tines and something like that. i think that you will be happy and impressed with the positive emotions you will get there for you . Start your day with free basic breakfast served at the hostel every day. Guests who travel on a budget may cook different dishes at a fully-equipped shared kitchen. Guests can have a free cup of coffee or tea at any time. Relaxation areas include a shared lounge with a 52-inch flat-screen TV

Tally

Postby Tally » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:22 am

We all need just pay attention on the great variety of new and positive places for the rest and stay there and with the help of it you will be happy and impressed with the positive and great mood you will get for you.I hope that you will be happy and impressed with the all positive emotions this pllace will bring to the all of you and with the help of it you will change all your life for the better. Outdoors you may also find a peaceful garden, where you can have a rest from the city fuss. Harlem YMCA offers Standard Rooms, Standard Single Rooms and Deluxe Rooms. Some rooms go with bunk beds. The amenities include air conditioning and a refrigerator.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:35 am

Harlem YMCA is a gay-friendly hostel situated in New York. By subway, located close to the hostel, you can get to Times Square in 25 minutes. Central Park is 2.2 kilometers away, while Metropolitan Museum of Art is 4.3 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car there is public parking at a location nearby. Frrineds,i like to spend some time there and i think that with the help of this place you will get something new and positive all the time there for you. i hope that there you will be happy with the time and with the all posiitve and great emotions you will get and open there for you . that is why just go there and have some time.

Return to “Chit Chat”