My life is travelling

Karl

Re: My life is travelling

Postby Karl » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:18 am

Hostal Santisima Trinidad is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Asunción. Asuncion city center is 7 kilometers away, while San Bernardino is 25 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is free private parking on site, but a reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. my friends recommend this place for me and i want just try it when i have some free time. i think that this is really benefitial place if to read the other visitors coments and i think that this is very cmfortable place for the all my fami;y to have the rest and time there. i think that with the help of this place i will get a lot of new and positive emotions.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:39 am

Bed and Shower 2 Hostel Asuncion is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Asuncion. It will take you 10 minutes to get to Church of the Incarnation and 15 minutes to get to Paraguayan Episcopal Centre on foot from the property. Silvio Pettirossi International Airport is 13 kilometers away. If you travel by car, there is free private parking on site. I think that this is very comfortable place for the rest and for the positive and great emotions having there. i think that with the help of it you will open something new and positive there for you. i am sure that there you will meet new and positive people and you will have the best time together with them.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:51 am

We all the time neeed just try to get some positive and great emotions and impressions from he life and there are many new places where you will open something new and benefitial fduring the time and rest having ther eand with the help of this place you will be happy with the rest and with the positive emotions you will get there for you. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 12 kilometers from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in the hostel rooms. Chelsea Art Suites features an on-site bar, where you can have a drink and socialize with the bar’s visitors. Guests who travel with a child under 12 years don’t have to pay for a kid, if the child stays using existing beds.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:51 pm

THis is very important to have possibiity to change your location and try to get something new and positive for you and i think that there are many new and interting places where you will get some positive and great emotions and impressions and whee you will be happy with the time you will get there for you all. Leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. A safety deposit box is available for your valuables. 24-hour reception offers travel information. For your relaxation there is a spacious chill-out lounge with a TV/DVD player and a terrace with BBQ facilities. Guests can make use of a refurbished kitchen with a large dining area.

Tally

Postby Tally » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:05 pm

THis is veery important to find some place where you will feel in the gret way and it hink that there are many new and positie impressions you will open . i hope that with the help of the travelling you will be happy with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i want you all just pay attention on the place where for the smoking guests there is a designated smoking area. City Hostel offer a wide range of private rooms for everyone - Single Rooms for individuals, Double Rooms and Twin Rooms for couples, Triple Rooms and Quadruple Rooms for group of friends and families. All rooms come with a cable TV.

Milko

Postby Milko » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:13 pm

Patio Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Bratislava. Walk for 20 minutes from the property and find Bratislava's Old Town. The Primate's Palace is 600 meters away, while Slovak National Theatre is 700 meters from the hostel. For guests with cars there is private parking on site, but a reservation is needed . i recommend this place for you all to have the time and positive emotions there. i want you all just go there and you will open something new and benefitial all the time for you there. i want you all just go there and you will be happy with the time and with the rest having there. I am sure that you will be happy and impressed with the time there.

jonm

Postby jonm » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:48 pm

Chicago Getaway Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Lincoln Park. Walk for 15 minutes from the property and reach the beach, the Lincoln Park Zoo and De Paul University. Wrigley Field is 3.2 kilometers away. The hostel is located close to the Fullerton subway station. If you travel by car, there is public parking on site. this is one of the best places where i have ever been and there you will be really impressed with the time and with the great and positive emotions and impressions you will get. i hope that this place will be one of the best for you and you will go there one and more times for thee rest and relaxation getting there.

Milko

Postby Milko » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:06 pm

Holiday Jones is a gay-friendly hostel situated on Division Street in the heart of Chicago's Wicker Park neighborhood. By train you can get to the Willis (Sears) Tower and the Chicago city center in 20 minutes from the property. Millennium Park, Navy Pier and the Chicago Museum Campus are 6.4 kilometers away. thisis one of the new open places for the ga peope to have the stop and communication there as for the diffenre topics. i think that this is very impressive place, because it will impressed gest with the nterier and with the great atmosphere you will get there for you all. i think that you will be happy and satisfied with the time having there for you.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:06 pm

Pangpang International Youth Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Harbin. It will take you 15 minutes to get to Zhaolin Park and 30 minutes to get to Parkson Shopping Center Harbin Central Street on foot from the property. Central Street and Saint Sophia Cathedral are located 700 meters away. I think that you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions you will get there. i want you all just try to have the posiitve emotions there for you and you will be happy with the time and with the stay there. i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the people you will meet there one your way.

Karl

Postby Karl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:49 pm

I am travelling a lot and i think that there are many new and positive places where i have the time and i think that this is very important to find place where you will feel like staying at home and there you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get there all the time. i think that you will be surprise there with the all positive and great emotiond you will get here for you. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/harbi ... le-hostel/ offers dormitory rooms for 8 persons. Dormitories are female, male or mixed. The amenities include air-conditioning. Dormitory rooms come with shared bathrooms fitted with a shower.

Return to “Chit Chat”