Roy Moore faces lawsuit for smearing his accuser

michell

Roy Moore faces lawsuit for smearing his accuser

Postby michell » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:01 am

The homophobic Alabama politician is now legally challenged. Disgraced Republican Roy Moore is facing legal action after calling a woman who alleged he had molested her when she was 14 a crazy liar. Leigh Corfman’s lawsuit, which was filed in Alabama’s Montgomery County Circuit Court, cites smears attacking her credibility from the failed Senate hopeful and those who supported him. lets share your opinions here!!

geoff

Re: Roy Moore faces lawsuit for smearing his accuser

Postby geoff » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:03 am

Death, grief in addition to causing a lot of problems. The blame for the complacency and narcissism of the deceased. If his family about anything you don't know why suddenly they should be understanding and accepting in the bosom of his family? If he did not bother to write a will (which can be rewritten at least every day to include all the valuable assets, with the exception of a live cat and a Teddy bear), the legacy will take exactly those spelled out in article 1142 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation. If a single mother, then the child will be given to the nearest relative, and there can be fit to assess if you have had a relationship with him.

geoff

Postby geoff » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:03 am

Think for years to come. To build relationships with their families. To respect the property balance. No need in life to rewrite all the property of the partner (and look, he will put you out on the street). Enough to determine to whom you will register a major purchase and to open Bank deposits. However, with the death of a partner be prepared for the fact that in addition to the love of your life you will lose at least half of the property. And not have to rely on saving more, you already greedy devil in the eyes of the relatives of the deceased. :geek:

markus

Postby markus » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:34 am

At first I thought that there are only three types of financial relationships: 1). when one occlusive for both 2). when every man for himself and 3). when a couple have a joint budget.
But everywhere has its disadvantages. If one contains the other then equality is not out of the question. When every man for himself, it is difficult to agree even on a meager spending. And in the sharing of budget the big risk to lose everything if the relationship ends.

markus

Postby markus » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:35 am

Through trial and error I found a fourth option, which combined. You and your partner chip in equally for common expenses - rent, food, vacation, lubricants and all earn more than this amount already spend on themselves.
It works well, even when wages differ several times. With one of the former we have lived for six years. In the first years he received twice. But over time, the hoarding and proper financial planning has allowed me to not only buy an apartment but to give him large amounts of debt, of course, at interest. And all because we initially agreed to share only General expenses.

michell

Postby michell » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:37 am

Today there are many forms of family - same-sex families, reconstituted families, single-parent families and so on. Is it possible really to criticize even a norm like a little family?

geoff

Postby geoff » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:38 am

ame-sex families may consist of a "father - father-child" or "mother - mother - child", recreated the family - "mother - a new partner - child" or "father's new girlfriend - child." What is new is only the fact that it integrates children from previous relationships. If they are lucky, they will have further contact with the other half of the parental pair that would be great, then it turns out one teacher anymore! The rest of the families still do not differ from the norms of small family. As for parents bringing up children alone, I can only say the following: if an adult, man or woman, most often the mother needs to take full responsibility for the children, it's a disaster. No one can handle it.

geoff

Postby geoff » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:39 am

In Germany there are millions of single parent families, many of them quite capable.
- Those who built for themselves a well-functioning network of fathers, grandparents, neighbors, friends. This is what I wanted to say: one can't do, and together it's not easy. We must consider wider family.

George86

Postby George86 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:20 am

I am so glad to see you again today. And what about you?? I like fresh articles and I like to read everything interesting about the situation in our world. Probably it is a new fact for me that the homophobic Alabama politician is now legally challenged. Disgraced Republican Roy Moore is facing legal action after calling a woman who alleged he had molested her when she was 14 a crazy liar. Leigh Corfman’s lawsuit, which was filed in Alabama’s Montgomery County Circuit Court, cites smears attacking her credibility from the failed Senate hopeful and those who supported him.

Simon

Postby Simon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:51 pm

i think that we all have the same rights like the other people and we all have the same possiblities and emotions and have the rights like the other people. i think that you need just pay attention on the variety of people who just try to support all of us. i think that you need just know your rights and follow it all the time and i think that you will be happy with the positive changes in your life and you will be happy to know that there you will get something new and benefitial from you into the life. i think that you need just be more concentrated on the own rights and own wishes and you will get the positive result with the time you will notice.

Return to “Chit Chat”