Roy Moore faces lawsuit for smearing his accuser

George86

Re: Roy Moore faces lawsuit for smearing his accuser

Postby George86 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:20 am

I am so glad to see you again today. And what about you?? I like fresh articles and I like to read everything interesting about the situation in our world. Probably it is a new fact for me that the homophobic Alabama politician is now legally challenged. Disgraced Republican Roy Moore is facing legal action after calling a woman who alleged he had molested her when she was 14 a crazy liar. Leigh Corfman’s lawsuit, which was filed in Alabama’s Montgomery County Circuit Court, cites smears attacking her credibility from the failed Senate hopeful and those who supported him.

Simon

Postby Simon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:51 pm

i think that we all have the same rights like the other people and we all have the same possiblities and emotions and have the rights like the other people. i think that you need just pay attention on the variety of people who just try to support all of us. i think that you need just know your rights and follow it all the time and i think that you will be happy with the positive changes in your life and you will be happy to know that there you will get something new and benefitial from you into the life. i think that you need just be more concentrated on the own rights and own wishes and you will get the positive result with the time you will notice.

geoff

Postby geoff » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:08 am

Myth # 1: gays are feminine and pay a lot of attention to their appearance
"None of my friends could not believe I was gay. Even after I came out. Why? Because I'm apparently no different from straight people", - says homosexual Ilya Litvin.
As noted by young people, most of heterosexuals believe that gays are easily distinguished by their appearance: they are overly feminized, wear makeup and act feminine.

lenny

Postby lenny » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:09 am

It's easily explained! Just like me, guys who look normal for the most part, rarely recognized in their orientation, but those who by nature really a little feminine play such a role, they are easy to calculate, they do not disappear. That seems to be that only those are gay. But it's hard to imagine how many regular guys - homosexual. Why we do not believe that all straight men wearing sweat pants in cafes and wear over the top summer shoes (same there), but straight people think all gay people got their eyebrows waxed," says Ilya. :mrgreen:

lenny

Postby lenny » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:10 am

among gay as among straight people, enough engineers, scientists, builders and workers. The stereotype that all gay people - thin people who can realize themselves only in the creative professions, is a myth. :ugeek:
"I had a guy who works at the plant master. Well earned, never advertise their orientation. Yes, we gay men, I think, often go to theaters and love music, but this is not a fact. There are thousands of "ours", that no one book is never read and never holding hairspray," says the waiter Timur.

markus

Postby markus » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:11 am

The nature of this myth is also known gay men in creative professions more often "in sight", they notice, and confirms the false idea of homosexuals.
"Gender stereotypes and their effect on the perception of both men and women. It is believed that there is a clear distribution of qualities, commitments, character traits which are peculiar to men and women. But it really all just people. Feminine men can be one hundred percent straight, and masculine girls, good wives and the absolute straight," says the lesbian Lisa

michell

Postby michell » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:13 am

Most of all I hate when guys look at me and think, "EW, he likes me and he wants me". I have ten years no straight like! This stereotype is the worst," says openly gay Anton. :D
Young people believe the idea that gays are attracted to absolutely all men of any type and age, and causes great harm.

michell

Postby michell » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:14 am

Especially I hate the phrase "You're gay, you can't turn my back on you". I kind of want to yell that to turn your back on me you sack of potatoes, do not need," says Anton.
Different gay people are attracted to a certain type. While this preference may change over time: not always those who are attracted superficially to evoke deeper feelings. :roll:

geoff

Postby geoff » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:15 am

One of my friends was surprised when I learned that, it turns out, gay people fall in love, are faithful and sincere. It really seemed that gay people - those who sleep with men. In some situations, for example, in places where there are women and men who are not gay have sex with other men. However, they are not gay because their sexual preferences in other circumstances quite traditional," says Ilya. :oops:

lenny

Postby lenny » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:16 am

Before the mass spread of sexually transmitted diseases homosexuals less likely to use condoms than straight. The latter was protected from an unwanted pregnancy. Despite this, in Russia and most post-Soviet countries, HIV is primarily spread among drug users who do not disdain the use of one syringe. Homosexuals among HIV-infected Russians the percentage is a small group. :?:

Return to “Chit Chat”