Roy Moore faces lawsuit for smearing his accuser

geoff

Re: Roy Moore faces lawsuit for smearing his accuser

Postby geoff » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:08 am

Myth # 1: gays are feminine and pay a lot of attention to their appearance
"None of my friends could not believe I was gay. Even after I came out. Why? Because I'm apparently no different from straight people", - says homosexual Ilya Litvin.
As noted by young people, most of heterosexuals believe that gays are easily distinguished by their appearance: they are overly feminized, wear makeup and act feminine.

markus

Postby markus » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:11 am

The nature of this myth is also known gay men in creative professions more often "in sight", they notice, and confirms the false idea of homosexuals.
"Gender stereotypes and their effect on the perception of both men and women. It is believed that there is a clear distribution of qualities, commitments, character traits which are peculiar to men and women. But it really all just people. Feminine men can be one hundred percent straight, and masculine girls, good wives and the absolute straight," says the lesbian Lisa

michell

Postby michell » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:13 am

Most of all I hate when guys look at me and think, "EW, he likes me and he wants me". I have ten years no straight like! This stereotype is the worst," says openly gay Anton. :D
Young people believe the idea that gays are attracted to absolutely all men of any type and age, and causes great harm.

michell

Postby michell » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:14 am

Especially I hate the phrase "You're gay, you can't turn my back on you". I kind of want to yell that to turn your back on me you sack of potatoes, do not need," says Anton.
Different gay people are attracted to a certain type. While this preference may change over time: not always those who are attracted superficially to evoke deeper feelings. :roll:

geoff

Postby geoff » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:15 am

One of my friends was surprised when I learned that, it turns out, gay people fall in love, are faithful and sincere. It really seemed that gay people - those who sleep with men. In some situations, for example, in places where there are women and men who are not gay have sex with other men. However, they are not gay because their sexual preferences in other circumstances quite traditional," says Ilya. :oops:

markus

Postby markus » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:19 am

"I was brought up in a normal family. However, dad died when I was 13 years old. But my boyfriend grew up in a full family, he has a sister. Video of the full family from a small town. From childhood he was more modest peers, at school he was bullied by classmates, but no sexual violence. And he grew up gay. Was modest only because of the fact that he was punished because of the stereotype that gays are abnormal. So no one was friends and was closed", - says Ilya.

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:12 am

Lucy Veith is a member of the association of persons with gender identity and stands for respect for their rights. In an interview with DW, the representative of an organization defending the interests of the so-called third sex described what the decision of the Constitutional Court of Germany on the choice of gender implies and how this will affect those whom it directly concerns.

michell

Postby michell » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:14 am

According to the decision of the Federal Constitutional Court in Karlsruhe, civil status records should be given the opportunity to indicate a different option than the female or male gender. From now on you have the opportunity to choose. Is it an occasion to celebrate the victory?
Yes. Because these persons (who are directly affected by the decision of the Constitutional Court) have always identified themselves with the third sex and talked about it.

michell

Postby michell » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:15 am

The fact that this was not recognized from a legal point of view is a scandal. Therefore, in the context of respect for human rights, this is an important step, followed by clear legislative norms. Of course, it's sad that it took so much time and the Constitutional Court's decision to do this.

geoff

Postby geoff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:16 am

The court justified its decision by the fact that the existing far norms "in a specific way threatened the self-image and personal development." How this is manifested in the lives of people who do not consider themselves neither female nor male?
Individuals with Maspalomas affiliation usually referred either to the male or to the female sex. Although their body physiological characteristics, their inner potential do not meet the standards, in determining one or the other sex. Since 2013, in Germany these people have the opportunity to correct the entry in the column "gender" in the acts of civil status, that is, not specify it at all. But each person has the floor. If I'm not a man and not a woman, so I'm something else. And this should be spelled out in the law. :geek:

Return to “Chit Chat”