Roy Moore faces lawsuit for smearing his accuser

geoff

Re: Roy Moore faces lawsuit for smearing his accuser

Postby geoff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:17 am

Now how to discuss this issue. Personally I am of the opinion that we should think about whether we even have a column "gender". Everyone knows who he is. We need something to register? But on this subject the necessary public debate.

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:20 am

Should be legislatively developed regulations that protect children with Maspalomas affiliation from mutilation of the genitals. After all, forgot about the fact that 95% of people are hermaphrodites subjected to deprivation of the sexual characteristics of the second floor or subjected to psychological manipulations in order to force them to identify themselves with only one floor, to the society to believe that there are only two sexes. This, of course, a misconception.

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:22 am

Transgender people have already declare itself in a large (and Amateur athletes). This is what my seminar, "Your body is your business", which I held on August 13 in Samara and 10 October in Moscow, which tells in detail about FTM and MTF in the sport. In addition, I speak it and about many other issues, one way or another related to the FTM for training changes in the body, transport as a whole and its development.

michell

Postby michell » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:23 am

Transgender people have already declare itself in a large (and Amateur athletes). This is what my seminar, "Your body is your business", which I held on August 13 in Samara and 10 October in Moscow, which tells in detail about FTM and MTF in the sport. In addition, I speak it and about many other issues, one way or another related to the FTM for training changes in the body, transport as a whole and its development.

geoff

Postby geoff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:24 am

In the second part of the question, apparently you just don't know, but I participated in cisgendered competitions in 2011-2012, powerlifting. As a master of the sport in the past, after the change of documents on men, I again began to speak after a few years, and have achieved the title of Candidate Master of Sports already with the men's documents, so for me competing for transgender was, so to say, a calculated decision, not a desire to pass a certain stage of training and performing in cisgendered athletes :!:

Alann

Postby Alann » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:49 am

i have never pay attention on the people who think that i am differ from them, because i know that i am the same person with the same rights and possibilities like the other people and i think that this is one of the best trues in the life. i mean that we all are equal in the our rights and i think that there are many people who undertand that they have other orientation and they still have common life because they scared to say it to the other people. i think that we all have the same rights and we all need just tell that facts that we are gays and i think that this is very common for the our times to be gay person and live just life you want to live.

Jay

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:24 pm

I want to say that the blame for the complacency and narcissism of the deceased. If his family about anything you don't know why suddenly they should be understanding and accepting in the bosom of his family?
If he did not bother to write a will (which can be rewritten at least every day to include all the valuable assets, with the exception of a live cat and a Teddy bear), the legacy will take exactly those spelled out in article 1142 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation. If a single mother, then the child will be given to the nearest relative, and there can be fit to assess if you have had a relationship with him.

geoff

Postby geoff » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:50 am

In addition it was found that sexual orientation of parents does not affect the orientation of children. The probability that the child will become gay or lesbian, does not depend on the kind of family he grows up.
The study also showed that children from LGBT families are tolerant and open-minded. And that they are satisfied with life. Most of them grow in the atmosphere of sincerity, understanding, love and warmth. Parents usually pay much attention to them. And do not hide their origin, explaining as they grow older. If the child has two mothers, it is usually equally attached to both, without favoring biological. :mrgreen:

markus

Postby markus » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:56 am

And when you move, transfer to another school, enroll in a sports club... Every new person in his life is obviously dangerous because it will begin to ask uncomfortable questions. And not always carefully and delicately, discreet and courteous in appearance, the Dutch can sometimes be tactless and excessive curiosity. Eventually the child gets tired of the endless "coming-outs" and comes up with a convenient clause. What kind of carefree childhood...

markus

Postby markus » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:25 am

Even in the West, in the program of sex education does not include lessons gay sex at school to talk about queer STDs, are taught to put a condom on and everything, on themselves. We have made a list of 100 facts about gay sex, which in any case is to know everyone... because the cases are different.

Return to “Chit Chat”