Roy Moore faces lawsuit for smearing his accuser

lenny

Re: Roy Moore faces lawsuit for smearing his accuser

Postby lenny » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:17 am

Studies show that homosexuality is formed due to the huge number of factors, including congenital. So, gay men are a large number of young people who were brought up in the "right" families and the child watched a heterosexual parental relationship, are not subjected to sexual violence and "bad" example.

At the same time have homosexual couples who are raising children, children become heterosexuals no less frequently than traditional families. :?

markus

Postby markus » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:19 am

"I was brought up in a normal family. However, dad died when I was 13 years old. But my boyfriend grew up in a full family, he has a sister. Video of the full family from a small town. From childhood he was more modest peers, at school he was bullied by classmates, but no sexual violence. And he grew up gay. Was modest only because of the fact that he was punished because of the stereotype that gays are abnormal. So no one was friends and was closed", - says Ilya.

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:12 am

Lucy Veith is a member of the association of persons with gender identity and stands for respect for their rights. In an interview with DW, the representative of an organization defending the interests of the so-called third sex described what the decision of the Constitutional Court of Germany on the choice of gender implies and how this will affect those whom it directly concerns.

michell

Postby michell » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:14 am

According to the decision of the Federal Constitutional Court in Karlsruhe, civil status records should be given the opportunity to indicate a different option than the female or male gender. From now on you have the opportunity to choose. Is it an occasion to celebrate the victory?
Yes. Because these persons (who are directly affected by the decision of the Constitutional Court) have always identified themselves with the third sex and talked about it.

michell

Postby michell » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:15 am

The fact that this was not recognized from a legal point of view is a scandal. Therefore, in the context of respect for human rights, this is an important step, followed by clear legislative norms. Of course, it's sad that it took so much time and the Constitutional Court's decision to do this.

geoff

Postby geoff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:16 am

The court justified its decision by the fact that the existing far norms "in a specific way threatened the self-image and personal development." How this is manifested in the lives of people who do not consider themselves neither female nor male?
Individuals with Maspalomas affiliation usually referred either to the male or to the female sex. Although their body physiological characteristics, their inner potential do not meet the standards, in determining one or the other sex. Since 2013, in Germany these people have the opportunity to correct the entry in the column "gender" in the acts of civil status, that is, not specify it at all. But each person has the floor. If I'm not a man and not a woman, so I'm something else. And this should be spelled out in the law. :geek:

geoff

Postby geoff » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:17 am

Now how to discuss this issue. Personally I am of the opinion that we should think about whether we even have a column "gender". Everyone knows who he is. We need something to register? But on this subject the necessary public debate.

lenny

Postby lenny » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:19 am

Germany in this matter in the forefront or are we behind other countries?
Other countries in this issue for a long time ahead of us. For example, Nepal and Argentina. There is a special law providing for the choice of entries in the civil status acts. That is, a person can record himself as he sees himself.

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:20 am

Should be legislatively developed regulations that protect children with Maspalomas affiliation from mutilation of the genitals. After all, forgot about the fact that 95% of people are hermaphrodites subjected to deprivation of the sexual characteristics of the second floor or subjected to psychological manipulations in order to force them to identify themselves with only one floor, to the society to believe that there are only two sexes. This, of course, a misconception.

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:22 am

Transgender people have already declare itself in a large (and Amateur athletes). This is what my seminar, "Your body is your business", which I held on August 13 in Samara and 10 October in Moscow, which tells in detail about FTM and MTF in the sport. In addition, I speak it and about many other issues, one way or another related to the FTM for training changes in the body, transport as a whole and its development.

Return to “Chit Chat”