Roy Moore faces lawsuit for smearing his accuser

michell

Re: Roy Moore faces lawsuit for smearing his accuser

Postby michell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 am

Sex is not just anal penetration
In Newspapers, magazines and cinema, sex is always the penetration. If one of the partners did not put in in other penis, it's allegedly not real sex. Don't let others decide for you what sex is. Make love like you personally.
BDSM - this is normal
All of us get excited by it, some just allow themselves to get involved in this seriously, and others not. Do not deprive yourself of pleasure because of prejudices.

michell

Postby michell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:27 am

Explore your sexuality

You have fetishes, and I suggest you to check them. I will say more: there is no unhealthy lifestyle, if it's safe, voluntary, reasonable and possible to occur in your bedroom. Believe me, even the most bizarre desires someone parts; find the right person and realize your fantasies.

Do not risk for the sake of sex

In his youth it seems that sex is the most important thing that happens in the world, and that sex is not enough. Believe me, it is not so: you still have as much sex as you want (especially if you are looking for my one and only). Never take risks for the sake of sex, life and health

geoff

Postby geoff » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:29 am

Grease is good, it does not happen too much. Without lubrication sex can be painful. Yes, natural lubrication has not been canceled, but it is usually small and it is better to use the lubricant.Queers relate differently to poppers. Theoretically, this "drug" - but the same can be said about many drugs, including ibuprofen. Some love them, others think that poppers solid damage. In the US they are sold in sex shops, in other countries it is harder. If you know the measure of poppers to help relax before sex.

markus

Postby markus » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:32 am

Cheap condoms - that's fine. It's much better than their absence. But if you can afford a more thin and comfortable condoms don't save. Online condoms can be ordered in bulk at a discount.Gays usually use the smooth condoms, especially if they prefer penetrative sex. But the feeling is the individual thing that one is sick, then another buzz. Try it, you might like.

michell

Postby michell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:33 am

Rimming is more popular than you think, especially among gay men. And because this practice is associated with health risks - as with oral sex immediately after anal - be sure to do the hygiene procedures before and after (and tell!).Rimming is more popular than you think, especially among gay men. And because this practice is associated with health risks - as with oral sex immediately after anal - be sure to do the hygiene procedures before and after (and tell!).

michell

Postby michell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:34 am

Do not allow anyone to hang labels on you because of your sexual preference. How do you prefer to have sex, not for other people and doesn't make you better or worse.People are not divided into "strictly heterosexual" and "absolutely gay", between these two extremes there is a whole range of different orientations. If you accept this fact, life becomes easier.

geoff

Postby geoff » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:35 am

Sexual racism is a very real thing, and the gay/bi community it is very common. When the application for Dating openly write that "in no case do not meet with persons of a certain nationality", it's insulting.A very simple tip: when having sex, put the next towel. Wipe the excess lubricant to wipe the sweat from his forehead - you never know what you will need.

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:30 am

As a child, Mariko would often steal my mom's makeup and clothes and parents didn't like it. Even the monk she was trying to look feminine in his cheap powder stood out in the sea of monks.
"The other monks call me Ani (nun), says Mariko. - I didn't care. I liked the cosmetics, and I made up a bunch of stupid excuses as to why I use it".

michell

Postby michell » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:32 am

After the scandal with the video, she refused to monasticism. Parents first misinterpreted the transition, but eventually resigned.
"Father told me that I was born a boy and should behave accordingly, says Mariko. - And I answered him: "I don't want to be a boy. I want to be a girl."
"I love that I'm the first transgender person in Tibet, she adds. "Not because I became famous, and because other TRANS people can be a little easier than it was to me."
Today Mariko thousands of followers from Tibet on social networks. But it takes not only the liberal youth: Mariko was invited as a speaker to many Tibetan organizations - for example, the Tibetan youth Congress and women's Association of Tibet.

michell

Postby michell » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:33 am

But the most surprising is not it: it took religious leaders, the elite of Tibetan society. Over the past two years she has had several audiences with the important Tibetan leaders including Karmapa - the second guru after the Dalai Lama.
Even Mariko didn't understand why the attitude of people has changed so drastically. It seems that people looked at her differently when she refused to monasticism. They had no problems with transgender - but making the transition, maintaining the status, it is disrespectful to the monastic vows.

Return to “Chit Chat”