Roy Moore faces lawsuit for smearing his accuser

geoff

Re: Roy Moore faces lawsuit for smearing his accuser

Postby geoff » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:34 am

But do not forget that the majority of LGBT people in Tibet are closed and invisible. Although Buddhist leaders recognized Mariko and blessed her, word for transgender, has always had a negative connotation in Buddhist texts.
Tashi Ganden, scholar and former monk, indicates a dictionary of the thirteenth century, which first mentioned the Tibetan word for transgender, meaning, and it is called "the person whose/which has the defects of the sexual organs".

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:38 am

Mariko made a social transition, but does not take hormones. She said that she got lucky with the facial features, and she doesn't want to take the pills without consulting the doctor - and that it does not.

michell

Postby michell » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:40 am

Talking about them as one of the untouchable castes in Bangladesh, as representatives of the "third sex" in India, and they call themselves mermaids. The winner of the Magnum Awards 2017 in the category "jury's choice" Sharia Charmin told the BBC Culture about his work on a photo series about life in the Hijra communities.

michell

Postby michell » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:40 am

"I feel like a mermaid. My body tells me that I'm a man and my soul - I'm a woman. I like the flower, but the flower made of paper. I will always love at a distance, no one will touch me. I have no odor that could be love."
51-year-old Hina - Hijra. As explained by the photographer from Bangladesh Sharia Charmin, in modern Western gender classification is impossible to find an analogue of this term. :!:

geoff

Postby geoff » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:41 am

"In the literature they are often referred to as hermaphrodites, eunuchs, transgender or female transgender, that is wrong," says Charmin.
According to her, Hijra although subject to very broad and General term "transgender", many prefer the term "third gender".
It describes the Hijra as people born male, but with female identity. In the end, these people finally take on the role of women in society.

markus

Postby markus » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:02 am

Condoms do not occupy much space - why not just carry as a handkerchief? You see, one day, they'll help you out. But the condoms must be high quality, and not the devil knows what. Do not buy a condom if he is worth pennies and it painted a vulgar picture - is trash, a condom is almost certainly broken. Quality condoms you can buy in the pharmacy or in a sex shop. There is always the shelf life and compliance with the state standard.

michell

Postby michell » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:04 am

We arrived in Vienna a few days before the ball. And immediately realized that this hot party - not some private party for a select circle, and a really important event which is preparing all of Vienna. Through the streets rode the buses, decorated with the national red-white flags and the famous rainbow.

michell

Postby michell » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:04 am

Everywhere was plastered with posters, beckoning in the night clubs and other "theme" places. And shops with carnival costumes and sex shops in those days too they made a very good cashier.
Tourists who came to Mozart with the noble intention to go to the Opera, to look at the paintings of Klimt and be sure to stroll through the luxurious halls of the Imperial Palace of schönbrunn, not without curiosity he studied the booklet of the gay parade, neatly arranged in hotels along with concert programs. And many, not without pleasure, changing your route, then not for a second did not regret it. :)

geoff

Postby geoff » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:05 am

We are like guests invited to the Life Ball, found the rooms nested in a welcome message from the organizers box of condoms. From this moment life in Vienna for us was painted exclusively in blue and pink tones...
And in order finally to be, as they say, "the topic", it was necessary to visit some of the coolest Vienna's gay club. So in the Austrian capital is a place called "Why not". :roll:

markus

Postby markus » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:08 am

Before parting at the clubs and hotels, crowd gathered under the big tent in the center of the city, where throughout the month, sang trance - and blue artists. Original couplets and chansons were interspersed with the gripping entertainer. Well, for example, the presenter said: "I'm still a virgin, but I do know that I want to try it with a man?.

Return to “Chit Chat”