Important to go there

Lorry

Important to go there

Postby Lorry » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:43 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/apric ... yard-inn/i want you all just pay attention on the place which i like and i think that there every traveller will open something new ad benefitial for him, because this is very popular place for the all of us to have the time and positive meeting there. i think that with the help of it you will get something new and benefitial from the life for the all of you. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. Indoors you can socialize at a shared lounge with a TV, while outdoors you can relax at a peaceful garden.

Noriman

Re: Important to go there

Postby Noriman » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:53 pm

Nowadays this is very popular to go somewhere and see some positive and great places and i think that you will be happy with the time and with the all positive adn great emotions you will get there for you . i think that travelling is the pleasure for the ll of us and this is very important to spend your vacation with the use and with the joy for the all your family memmbers there. A safety deposit box is available at the hostel. The Sanlitun Guesthouse offers Single Rooms and Double Rooms. Rooms have no windows, as they are located in the basement. Rooms come with private bathrooms with a shower, bathrobes and free toiletries.

Simon

Postby Simon » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:40 pm

There are many new places which are welcomed all gay peopel from all over the world to have the time and rest there. because there are many people stop to hide that fact that they are gays. i think that this is great and with the help of it we all can stay at the place where we can be yourself and where you all the time feel like stay at th own plate there with the friends. 24-hour reception offers tourist information, bike hire and car hire. Guests who like home cooked meals can prepare meals at a well-equipped shared kitchen. If you don’t have inspiration to cook, the hostel features an on-site restaurant. Laundry facilities are available for all guests.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:33 pm

I like to travel and trvelling is the best way for me to overcome al the difficulties on my way . i think that with the help of the location changing all the time i can get something benefitial for me from the life. i think that you all need just try to do the same and you will see that your lif will change with the time and you will see the positive result only. here you will start your day with an American breakfast including bread, cheese, eggs, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fruit juice, jam served at the hostel. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage and lockers. 24-hour reception offers tourist information and bicycle rental.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:37 pm

I understand that nowadays it is popular to visit such places. Why not they look pretty comfortable and good. the location of the hostel is very good and the district is quiet. I was staying in the dorm.. The beds were pretty solid, and there was the personal light and power sockets to each of them that is really nice. It is of course known that I Bed Hostel offers an on-site restaurant and bar. There is also a mini-market on site. Trouser press and laundry facilities are available for an extra fee. Relaxation areas include a nice garden, a comfy terrace and a shared lounge with a TV.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:26 pm

there are many new and positive places for he all of us to have the time and posiitve and great emotions and i think that there you will get something new and positive all the time for you during the stay and during the posiitve and gerat emotions having there. i think that there you will feel like on the own plate and you will be happy there with the stay. 24-hour reception offers travel information and car hire. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage and lockers. Every morning you can try continental, vegetarian, vegan or American breakfast served at the hostel. You can find a restaurant and a bar on site.

jonm

Postby jonm » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:22 pm

I think that there are many new and positive emotions and impressions you will get there. i think 5hat you will be happy with the time you will be happy wiwth the time and with the positive emotions there. i think that you will be happy with the time ad iwth the positive emotions you will get there for you and you will be impressed with the time and with the stay there. Every morning you can try a free continental breakfast served at the hostel. 24-hour reception offers tourist information and arranges movie nights as well as walking tours. Guests can make use of a well-equipped shared kitchen. The hostel also features 3 lounge areas, a cafe and a bar.

Porri

Postby Porri » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:26 am

I think that travelling can bring something benefitial and new into the life and with the help of it you will be happy with the time and with he all positive emotions you will get htere for you , i think that with the help of the stay there you will be happy with the positive atmosphere of this place and surrounding area there. Start your day with a free daily breakfast including eggs, oatmeal, bagels, fresh fruit and orange juice served at the hostel. You can have a free cup of coffee or tea at any time. Guests are offered free dinner on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage.

Simon

Postby Simon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:46 pm

with the help of travelling we all can change all your lif for the better and i think that there are many new nad positive places where you will get a lot of new and positive emotions and impressions and with the help of it you wil be happy and impressed with the posiitve and great mood you will get there for youl. Guests may cook different dishes at a well-equipped shared kitchen, or eat out at various restaurants and cafés located nearby. Your morning may start with a buffet breakfast served at the hostel. Ironing service and laundry facilities are available. There is a shared lounge with a bar, a TV and computers, where you can relax and socialize.

Milko

Postby Milko » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:53 pm

NS Hostel & Suites is a gay-friendly hostel situated in central Coimbra. It will take you just a minute to get to Praça da República, and 15 minutes to get to Portugal dos Pequenitos and Coimbra University on foot from the hostel. For guests with cars there is free public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed. i think that this place will open the newest world for you and there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive people you will meet there on yuor way. i think that with the help of the stay there you will be satisfied with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get . i think that you need just try it.

Return to “Chit Chat”