The problem of loneliness

George86

Re: The problem of loneliness

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:55 am

You know, fortunately I have never faced with loneliness. And I hope that I will have never faced with it in future. I know of course the fact that many people complain of loneliness and misunderstanding from society, and sometimes even the closest in relation to him. If you are involved in the number of single people, I believe that no one understands you and you are doomed to be alone forever, and if you are wondering how to avoid loneliness and is it possible to do, you came to the right place. Don't be alone.

Curtis

Re: The problem of loneliness

Postby Curtis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:09 pm

Everything in this world has its own philosophy. Have you ever thought about the fact that she exists and have loneliness? At least it's either solitude-rest, or loneliness-tragedy. But this is really a general conclusion.What does not come up with a man who is afraid to fight with loneliness, to justify his voluntary imprisonment! What kind of philosophy does he not justify his voluntary seclusion? I do self-knowledge ... I'm bored with the world ... I'm above all people ... Loneliness is the lot of the elect ... To be lonely is cool, to be sociable is ... I'm quite self-sufficient ...But how many more "philosophies" will someone who wants to justify their loneliness invent? Proving immediately and joyfully will offer hundreds of arguments in favor of the fact that this kind of philosophy is not just true, but it is the only true one.

Return to “Chit Chat”