The problem of loneliness

markus

The problem of loneliness

Postby markus » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:52 am

All people in varying degrees alone. So far not a writer and philosopher. But then the happy couple, who for more than twenty years of living as a whole, dividing into two all the joy, happiness, sadness and vicissitudes of life. Of course, the issue is very controversial. And whether to fall in love with another person to unconsciousness, forgetting about himself. Is it worth it to look for that soul mate, which is referred to in greatest tragedies of William Shakespeare?

michell

Re: The problem of loneliness

Postby michell » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:55 am

It is no secret that all human beings are biosocial creatures. Thus, they have primary (biological) or secondary (social) needs. Therefore, each of us needs to communicate. But many people, especially creative people, look for and find happiness and inspiration in solitude, while others, on the contrary, waiting for the next occasion to see colleagues, friends, to discuss with them the latest news from the world of sport, film and politics (and other unimportant gossip)

michell

Postby michell » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:56 am

We can't forget about love, in which people literally "loses himself" forgets "what to be alone." Scientists have found that these (primary) the desire to be happy is a mistake and everyone should be able to be happy alone.
Need to exercise their own knowledge of their true desires, motives, actions and the true values. But the process is quite painful.

geoff

Postby geoff » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:58 am

This is due to the fact that a person goes against his primary and his actions. However, it is important to understand that, while the identity is not fully grown spiritually, it is impossible to turn to another for help, as there is a new danger "to dissolve in the man, his character and created the idealized image." On the other hand, this alteration will be the beginning of a new life, everything (the result) depends only on the internal readiness of the individual to change.

markus

Postby markus » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:04 am

Lately, many people complain of loneliness and misunderstanding from society, and sometimes even the closest in relation to him. If you are involved in the number of single people, I believe that no one understands you and you are doomed to be alone forever, and if you are wondering how to avoid loneliness and is it possible to do, you came to the right place.

michell

Postby michell » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:06 am

The fact that in every person's life in one point or another, a period of crisis (stagnation) when you don't want to, and as it seems, life loses its meaning and nothing to seek. In this regard, man gradually closed in itself, becomes aggressive and silent; it sort of conceals in the depths of the soul a grudge against the whole world. Most often, this period begins in adolescence and, unfortunately, it's not easy to survive it without any consequences.

michell

Postby michell » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:08 am

First of all, it is worth remembering that relatives and people close to you are not to blame that your life has come to a temporary crisis, so to bring down upon them a flood of negative emotions is not worth it; after all, you are, sooner or later, be friends, and hurtful words are unlikely to be forgotten any time soon. Plus to all, and tore off all their anger, the better you will not make anyone, and will only increase the chance of losing a loved one. Continue to try to restrain myself, all the questions are answered politely, and then if you suddenly become hard on the soul, family and friends will be ready to support you and to comfort you.

geoff

Postby geoff » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:09 am

Secondly, don't forget about understanding. From a moral point of view, nobody in this world owes you nothing, so don't act like every counter person is obliged to provide you with emotional support, given the fact that you for this man, nothing did. Always take the first step to meet, help families, friends, passersby on the street. Everybody is pleased to hear the gratitude in his address, moreover, as a rule, all the good deeds that we once did, come back to us double the amount, just we often do not notice (or not notice). In short, help people, and people will help you.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:55 am

You know, fortunately I have never faced with loneliness. And I hope that I will have never faced with it in future. I know of course the fact that many people complain of loneliness and misunderstanding from society, and sometimes even the closest in relation to him. If you are involved in the number of single people, I believe that no one understands you and you are doomed to be alone forever, and if you are wondering how to avoid loneliness and is it possible to do, you came to the right place. Don't be alone.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:09 pm

Everything in this world has its own philosophy. Have you ever thought about the fact that she exists and have loneliness? At least it's either solitude-rest, or loneliness-tragedy. But this is really a general conclusion.What does not come up with a man who is afraid to fight with loneliness, to justify his voluntary imprisonment! What kind of philosophy does he not justify his voluntary seclusion? I do self-knowledge ... I'm bored with the world ... I'm above all people ... Loneliness is the lot of the elect ... To be lonely is cool, to be sociable is ... I'm quite self-sufficient ...But how many more "philosophies" will someone who wants to justify their loneliness invent? Proving immediately and joyfully will offer hundreds of arguments in favor of the fact that this kind of philosophy is not just true, but it is the only true one.

Return to “Chit Chat”