favorite actor

JohnBrown

favorite actor

Postby JohnBrown » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:40 pm

I'm more that sure that everybody likes watching films. And everyone has his preferable ganre. So guys, please share your thoughts regarding your favorite actor. Is he Holywood actor or represents other country? Do you like to look like this actor? What his features attract you the most? Feel free to discuss it here. Welcome)

Jeffrey Wilson

Re: favorite actor

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:47 pm

My favourite actor is Johny Depp. I like his so much. He can change his charactes depending on film which he plays at this or that moment. I like almost all his movies. They all are very different and no one of these films do not like like another one. And it tells something very important about him as about professional actor!

Minor

Postby Minor » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:39 am

i like watch films and go to tehe theater with my husband. I have many favourit actors. :D :D :D :D But one of the great actors who made a strong impression on me is Will Smith. I think he is a brilliant actor with a lot of talents. All his characters are bright individuals and Will plays them perfectly well. ;) ;) ;) Today he is called one of the most powerful actors in Hollywood. He has been nominated for Golden Globe awards and Academy awards for his starring roles in action films, science fiction films, comedies and dramas. By the way Will is also a rap singer and his musical career is quite successful too. He has earned four Grammy awards in music.

Harry

Postby Harry » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:28 pm

i do not think that i really have a favourite actor. i lie films but i do not think that the actor plays the most important role in it. of course the play is important but i know a lot of famous and good actors whose acting in the films was just awful and the films were not interesting at all. i think that the role should fit the actor and it does not matter whether he is famous and good if the role is not for him he would not be able to show his talent in it. that is why i prefer not to choose my favourite one because i think that i would never be able to find him because there would always be some films in which his acting would be very poor. that is what i think about it.

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:50 pm

My favorite actor is Jackie Chan :lol: :D I like Jackie Chan because he has the kindest heart. So many people around him have full respect of him, especially the people of Hong Kong. He needs no bodyguard because people just love him so much and they have so much respect. He is a worldwide superstar and has opened the hearts of many viewers and fans. When I watch Jackie Chan movies with my granddad we laugh and have great fun and I really enjoy that. His movies are great; he is great and is a great influence on children. Jackie Chan was put on this earth to entertain people and he did that job well :D :D

MrJack

Postby MrJack » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:40 pm

I just love Kevin Costner. Kevin Costner, a famous american actor, was born in Los Angeles. I like this actor because the characters he plays are strong personalities, wise people who are worthy of my admiration. In my opinion, this is the reason of his growing popularity in many, countries. He is not only a talented actor, who's acting draws your attention from the very moment you see his face on the screen. But he is also a successful producer and continues working at his new films which are certain to amuse the people. You should try watching his movies ;) :)

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:15 am

This is Johnny Depp. Many prominent representatives of show business anoint Depp's iconic actor, it's certainly not surprising: he appeared almost all iconic American directors, raked in quite a few awards and gathered an army of fans, but appeared again after endless rumors and accusations of star disease. People, well, do not you tired of rummaging through the dirty laundry !!! I certainly understand if something in your life is very lacking, many are trying to highlight the essence of the life of a stranger, and Preferably tragic star, forgetting about this miserable downtrodden talent, which, in principle, in any case, contributed to erecting pedestal. A main advantage of Johnny I count it a strict selectivity in the roles that never disappoint, spiced with his undoubted acting talent, although I will not deny that his handsome face popularity contributed.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:45 pm

You know, I think that all actors are also usual people, so they should behave in an usual way, they should also be frank, open, patient, kind-hearted and so on and so forth ;) ;) ;) My favourite actor is Jim Parsons. It is an actor, who plays a role of Sheldon Cooper in the series The Big Ben Theory. I really like his role here :o :shock:

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:15 am

I like Johnny Depp. Johnny Depp is the brightest and most talented actor among the rest of Hollywood "itillegentsii". Watch films with his participation - a heavenly pleasure. He always plays different characters, not that pumped up Hollywood cute guys. Johnny Depp's own unique style, he has everything to have an opinion. And in general, it is such a person, in which everyone will find something to like him !!! Not only that, he's just a great actor, he is also a very handsome man. Is there any highlight. And his presence, even the filthiest and boring movie transforms. I think it is a real decoration of elite Hollywood actors and for a long time he will remain as popular as he is today!

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:31 pm

Well, its rather difficult to answer this question, because we see new films every year, a lot of, and always with some new actors. But the most favorite for me are: Angelina Joly, Djim Carry and Djonny Depp. I saw a lot of their films, and if I am bored, I can watch them again and again. Its like a clasics for me...

Return to “Chit Chat”