favorite actor

DennyDe

Re: favorite actor

Postby DennyDe » Mon May 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Honestly saying I really like films, but to be more precise, I will tell you at least one thing for sure - that is really unlikely to meet the normal film lately all the movies are boring and just super-duper fantastic and I really dislike it!!! :( :( in addition, I would also emphasize on the real necessity of having the thrillers on the new, higher lever, because the quality of the latest ones is poor... of course I am not the professional critic to tell you all of it, but on the other hand , what else can I tell you if you have been asking my personal pint of view, right?! :roll: sorry, I did not want to be offensive.

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:20 pm

i can not tell that i have favourite actor but i see here that not so many people have their favourite actors, you know i think that it depends on the film much, there are some films when i love the actors very much but also there are some films when i do not like actors although in the other films they played really very good, i think that you understand what i mean and you would agree with me in it. in general i can tell you that it is life and it is a normal thing that you do not have your favourite actor , it is not a special thing. that is what i can tell you about it. thank you for attention.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:36 pm

Hi everybody!!))))I am happy to write here today))And you??What can you say about it??My favourite actor is Jim Carrey without any words guys!!!I think Carrey is a gifted comedian. There are some movies that I actually laughed but most of them felt stupid. And some, just made me cry. I also think he's a goofy and a genius in pretending to be a lunatic and in fact, it works, that's why most of his comedy movies are funny and yet to be rewatchable. I'm also glad that he's also good in drama, and that feels as well a different Carrey this time. 8-) 8-)

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:25 pm

Ohh...you could easily ask me anything else and you are talking only about movie stars?? :x :x ohh, I am kidding..! of course it is kind of interesting but on the other hand, if to tell the truth, I will rather see here the ability to make up for the sake of the mutual interested.. and here comes the tough and rough choice! there are actually so many cool actors all around us that I barely able to chose from one of them... bu for starters, I will name the extraordinary actors, but barely think that you will appreciate my thoughts about this... nevertheless... I guess that they are all well talented

JanBinskyi

Postby JanBinskyi » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:06 am

I think that I really have a favorite actor. ;) My favorite actor is Jackie Chan I like Jackie Chan. :D He is an international star and opened the hearts of many spectators and fans. ;) :D :D :D :D His films are magnificent; He is great and has a great influence on children. :D

Greg

Postby Greg » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:24 am

Glad to be a part of this funny conversation. To tell the truth the first thoughts about my presence here was not so good. I thought that I wouldn't be interested in it. But now I am really sure that it is a good time spending here with all of you. As for my favorite actor... There are really lots of them. But I would like to speak about my favorite actress. it is Megan Fox.. Of course I find her not only a very beautiful person and very sexual person but also a very good actress. Unfortunately she played in kino not often. But I strongly recommend you to watch all her films !

Brest

Postby Brest » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:06 am

i do not know but i think that i would not be able to tell you about y favourite actor because i do not have my favourite actor, of course there are a lot of different people and i think that you know about many different actors but you know i think that there are some films in which that actor played good but in the other film he played the role ot good and i think that you understand it. that is why i think that it is very hard to judge because you never know whether you are right or not and that is why you shall look at the actor and at the film and you shall think about it.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Hey. I am a new person here and you? I am a little bit shameful but I will cope with it. Leonardo DiCaprio is my favorite actor. But he is not only my favorite actor he is my ideal role model. I can say that I am impressed not only with his appearance and whlith his actor masterpieces but also I am impressed him as a simple person because he is really so clever man. He achieved a lot really by himself as I know. I think that it worth to be proud of him. I think that he is a role model for lots of people, because he is really so handsome and gorgeous person without any words.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:47 pm

i know that there are a lot of people who do not have any preferences and i can understand them but still i think that all of us still have favourite, of course all of the roles of the actor can not be perfect and good and i know it but i think that if the actor is good then everything would be good and i think that you know what i am talking about and you know understand it. and that is why if you are thinking about your favourite then i am sure that someone will be on your mind and you know it. and that is why if talking about me then i can tell you that i like bred pit.

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:28 pm

itis hard for me to determine which one is the est as there are a lot of good actors and i think that you know it. there are some legends that are very famous and all people love them and at the same time there are those who are not so popular but still people like them and people think about them much, i do not know what to tell you about it but the thing that i can tell you about that topic is that you shall not think a lot about that issue because it is not the most important topic and you shall know it, life is life and that is why you shall just worry about your issues.

Return to “Chit Chat”