favorite actor

Erik

Re: favorite actor

Postby Erik » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:41 pm

i have many of them but i do not pay much attention o the actors but you know as for many other people i think that it is really very important that the actor is good in the film and that he fits the role that he has and i think that you agree to me in that, in any case i think that you shall all the time think about yourself and about your life and if you like the actor then of course you can watch many films with him but the thing is that in many cases the fact that the actor i good in one fil does not mean that he is good in other fils and of course you know about it. thank you.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:29 am

Without any words my favorite actor, my role model is Hugh Jackman, he is really fantastic and he is my role model for sure. I like him not only for his actor play and masterpieces, but also he is a fantastic person and as I know he is a helpful person and he even tries to make a money compensation for those people who really needs it. In any case everyone should be proud of him. And what to say about his beauty!!!! He is a sportive person and very very handsome. He is a good example for many people . I would like to be like him !!!!

Jack100

Postby Jack100 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:26 am

As for me, I don't really have a fovourite actor, but I'd like to tell you several actors which I adore. I like to watch interestin serials about vampires or warewolves or thomething supernatural. I like these actors: Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Ian Somerhalder. I like their acting very much.

JohnHall

Postby JohnHall » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:33 pm

One of the best actors I know is Johnny Depp. He is my favorite actor. The first time I saw him in the movie "Edward's hands are scissors". His acting talent made a great impression on me. After this film, I began to get acquainted with all his roles. I like almost all of his films. These are "Jump Street, 21", "Ed Wood", "Don Juan de Marco", "From Hell", "The Secret Window", "The Magic Country", "Pirates of the Caribbean", "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", " Alice in Wonderland "and many others. Depp always plays in his films extravagant and unusual characters, as well as really existing people in the present or the past. He really is a very talented and charismatic actor and a handsome man who always looks good. He makes his roles unique, gives them a unique character and gives them completely unique features.

Din100

Postby Din100 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:12 pm

As for me, I don't have a favourite actor. I like the play of the actors, but if to tell, that I like the actor I can't. I am not a fan. I just watch those movies, which I like. I don't have a favourite actor, but I have the actor whom I don't like at all. It is Tom Kruz. I don't know why I don't like him, but it is so.

ElMar

Postby ElMar » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:15 pm

I want to tell you about a man whom I respect as an actor and appreciate him as a man - his name is Leonardo DiCaprio. A very large number of films with DiCaprio I watched, there was not a single film where I did not like it. From a young age the boy was very curious and cheerful. It was this that helped him in the future to take a worthy role in the film industry. DiCaprio's favorite books are "The Old Man and the Sea", "The Catcher in the Rye", "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". Leonardo DiCaprio is my favorite actor. This man is truly perfect, not only in appearance, but also in moral qualities.

Marion

Postby Marion » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:17 pm

My favourite actor is Ian Somerhalder. He bacame my favorite acter after I watched a TV serial "The Vampire diaries". I like him bacause of his talent as an actor. While I was watching this serial, I was sitting mesmerised in front of the television and was staring every his glance at Elena and was dreaming that my beloved would look at me the same way. His gaze is magnetic.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Wow there are many comments and there are many different ideas as for favourite actors. My perfect one is Leonardo DiCaprio!!! He is perfect and ideal for me both inside and outside. And it is right that this man is truly perfect, not only in appearance, but also in moral qualities. You know I think that this person should be a role model for everyone just because of his moral skills, because he helps people with problems with their health, children who live in or orphanages... I think he is worthy to be prised by people. He is ideal for me not just as an actor but as a cool person too

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:25 pm

My favorite actor is Jensen Ackles. He's handsome and interresting actor. Jensen Ross Ackles (born March 1, 1978) is an American actor and director. He is known for his roles in television as Dean Winchester on The CW horror fantasy series Supernatural, Eric Brady in Days of Our Lives, which earned him several Daytime Emmy Award nominations, as well as Alec/X5-494 in Dark Angel and Jason Teague in Smallville. He also starred as the lead in the box office success My Bloody Valentine 3D and portrayed Jason Todd in the popular animated film Batman: Under the Red Hood. Ackles currently stars as Dean Winchester on the CW series Supernatural.

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:34 am

Hi there dudes and dudettes. my mood is so inspired nowadays.. As you heard maybe I am interested in watching different movies and serials. I have many different actors who are liked by me. But my favorite of course is Bred Pitt. Maybe there are many common such answers but he is my idol as well. I like him not only for his acting performances but also he is perfect as as a man and as father, if not to pay attention to their divorce. He is really idol for me both because of his appearance and character

Return to “Chit Chat”