present for a godson

Carlo

Re: present for a godson

Postby Carlo » Thu May 25, 2017 6:07 am

How are you doing today?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope yes)) to tell the truth I would like to say that children don't care about presents in such age as your godson.. That is why i would like to say that the best present can be something that your baby needs in this small age.. Some toys that of course would develop his activity and his mentality.. I think that some small musical instruments would be great idea.. Why not?? So that's why I strongly recommend you to buy such presents.

Emre

Postby Emre » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:31 pm

i think that it shall be a good present and i think that you shall think about something special, i know that a lot of people are thinking about different toys and everything like that but i do not know whether it has some sense or not, i think that the parents can buy their child some toy and it would not be a problem for them, or if you want to buy then you shall know whether the child have this toy or not, i think that you understand what i am talking about, in general i think that you can understand that you shall choose a good present for your child and everything would be alright. wish you good luck

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:50 pm

Hi everybody and everyone here friends!! How are you doing today friends?? Are you ready to start this day from the conversation with me?? I hope so guys)) so that's why I would like to say that especially for me the best present for baby who is too small is money.. I think that it is a fantastic present because his parents know better what to buy for their baby and to my mind money is the most suitable variant for your godson)))But some toys ,books is always fantastic idea!!! :roll: :roll: so my congratulations to you and you godson my dear friend :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

JanBinskyi

Postby JanBinskyi » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:59 am

If your child is just starting to pull to a standing, find a push toy with a wide handle and a low center of gravity for maximum stability ;) It is really very difficult to choose something suitable for the child. ;)

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:43 am

ohh do not be silly, man! there is the whole variety of all possible toys and games for all ages!!! from one to eleven and so on.... is that really so hard to make up your mind about the present?! if you see that your godson has all exquisite toys and games, it will be possible to give the money as a present (but to parents not in little curious hands of the little boy!). and then again - parents will decide what is better to spend the sum for..for a boy you will buy fruits and candies, like the basket of all healthy and not that much too) he is a kid, what to do) of different sweets.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:47 pm

i do not know what people give as a present for the other people but you know i think that it shall be really something special and it shall be really something good, and you shall all the time have such thoughts in your head and i think that you know it, but i think that you know it as well and it would not be the biggest problem for you. just think what the child may need and what would e good for him or her and then i think that you would not have any questions about it and i thin that you realise t, hope that you would know it and you would do everything like that, thank you for your attention

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Hi people. I am so happy to write here for all of you on this website again. So I can say that you cab search something in the Internet. For example you can find a list with all necessary things. And also you can choose there something that will match your baby for age. Despite some toys I can not recommend you something. Because I even don't know what children need in a such age apart toys or for example sweets and different candies. Ultimately you can present money for yourg godson's parents and they will buy everything they need for children

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:26 pm

i know that it is hard for you. present shall be something that is really very useful and you can think about it and you can understand it.of course i do not want to tell any certain presents but if you think or aks other people then i think that they will tell y what this person needs and it would be the best for you. of course i know that there are people who would like to give the other kind of the presents but in my opinion it is not good and it is not useful , it is just waste of money but you are not giving present for money, it is very important that is why choose what you want and what you like.

Erik

Postby Erik » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:42 pm

yes on the hand i understand the importance of it. you want your present to be the best one and everything like that and you want the person like your present but i think that it is not the most important thing , you shall really like what you are giving to the person and i think that it would be the best for you and i think that you know it,if you do it with love and with your full heart then i think that you will be really happy and everything would be alright, i think that you understand what i am talking about and you know it, that is why try your best. hope you will choose good present.

ElMar

Postby ElMar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:30 pm

What can you give a child? It seems nothing is easier. But at the right time - like an eclipse somehow: nothing good can not remember. Baby tents are a great option. This is a sea of ​​joy, though they quickly become boring. They take up a lot of space, but they easily fold and then the seats do not occupy at all. A cool option is a coloring house, for a couple of months the kid will have something to paint, instead of wallpaper. The book of fairy tales about the child is a typographical professional book about this particular child. It will be a surprise to both parents and the little one, especially since by the time he was 2, he is already confidently recognizing himself in the photo.

Return to “Chit Chat”