Need your help

Newton

Re: Need your help

Postby Newton » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:41 pm

of course you shall use it , i do not think that you will waste your time with it. i think that it is a very good guide for you, i think that there a lot of different websites for travellers but you know this one is particularly for us and i think that it would be perfect if you use it and it helps you. and i am sure that it can help you because there is a lot of nice and interesting information and what is more important it is relevant for all of us, because i think that all of us need to know more gay-friendly hotels and restaurants, i think that it is important and you understand that. thank you very much for your attention.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:40 am

Hi. why don't You want to go there with your partner?I think he's going to need some support. And besides, this way you won't have to worry about the guy! This website is really a good Advisor for us, people who want to stay somewhere gay-friendly hotel!!! Maybe something happened in his life, what do You know? :P :lol: 8-) :D ;) 8-)

JanBinskyi

Postby JanBinskyi » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:09 pm

The UK is really a gay-frankly place where you will find freedom, comfort and protection. So you can relax - your boyfriend will be fine) although this assignment with the father is a rather controversial issue. ;) You do not want to go there with your partner? I think he will need some support? ;)

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:27 pm

Hi my sincere friends 8-) ;) hello Pete, I would be so glad to help you with my advice)))) be sure you won't waste your time searching hotels or simply places for staying there. I am sure you will find on that website everything you want. I would like to tell you that it gives the opportunity to be aware of all places all over the world you can visit without hesitation and fear to be judged or offended for example. Moreover this website was upgraded. It has upgraded version just because you can find there not only clubs bars hotels and hostels.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 pm

:idea: oh my goodness. This hostel is something bad and unacceptable. Of course the rooms are small, the hallway is narrow.. the doors are ancient with the same ancient code locks) but the sheets are clean and the shower is clean as well even though it is in a pretty bad condition.. You are not going to find the name of the hostel on the entrance since the entrance does start at the staff door of the pub with the same name that is situated on the first floor the bartender is your reception as well. There were mosquitoes when I stayed there some years ago

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:07 pm

That's really a nice site. When I travell, I use this site to find a good hotel. It is very convenient for me to sit at home and choose the hotel which I like most of all. There are a lot of infomation about these hotels, photoes, comments. And also you may find not only hotels, but you can find hostels, bars, pubs, clubs and many other things. I recommend you this site.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:36 pm

If you need my help, you are welcome, you can refer to me in any moment. I am ready to open my secret))) my favorite resource ever http://gayweekends.com/ I try to use it as much as possible, for example especially while planing my fantastic trips and of course business trips. It is the most comfortable and suitable website where I can find all positive and negative gay places where I can stay and where I can hang out with my friends. It is not difficult to find any information about any place or spot for staying

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:45 am

Pete be sure that I am always eager to help you. And nowadays I am going to speak on this interesting theme.
For example thanks to this resource http://gayweekends.com/ you can organise your trip as best as possible. I mean that you will be able to find all necessary objects and all necessary places for you to like. I use this resource not at once and you know it helps me to cope with hesitations and choose the right place I would like to go. If you don't know how to have perfect weekends, this super website will find something suitable and the best for you and your friends as well.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Fri May 11, 2018 1:33 pm

Sometimes we come across situations in which we really can not change anything. Although these times are difficult, you can control the situation, because in spite of everything, you can control your attitude to life. As Victor Frankl put it: "We, who lived in concentration camps, remember people who walked around the barracks, comforting others, giving their last piece of bread. There may not have been many of them, but they were sufficient proof that a person can take away everything except one: the last of human freedoms is to choose one's attitude under certain circumstances, to choose one's own path.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Tue May 29, 2018 3:37 pm

In the meantime, you will agree, there is nothing difficult in the actions described by me. First of all, it is necessary to change your attitude to difficulties so that they do not frighten or suppress you, then analyze them in a way suggested by me, then develop a simple plan of action and proceed to its implementation. All the rest are procedures accompanying this process.So, as you can see, friends, to overcome difficulties, whatever they were, are capable of each person. You just need to accustom yourself to this, and then you will not even notice many difficulties and problems, because they will not give you any discomfort, and you will start to solve them all on the machine. This is called unconscious competence, when everything is as it should, without any tension.

Return to “Chit Chat”