Need your help

Mikey

Re: Need your help

Postby Mikey » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:30 pm

Personally I also have never been in London, so I can not advise you any cheap hotel, I am very sorry :roll: :roll: :roll: I am sure that all this information you can find in the Internet and order any cheap room in the hotel in advance :shock: :shock: And in order not to be lost your friend should just ask people or use maps. Good luck.

Tompson

Postby Tompson » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:25 am

There is such a thing as gay neighborhoods. The gay districts tend to focus a large number of different institutions, aimed at LGBT - the offices of human rights organizations, gay bars, night clubs, gay saunas, themed shops and so on. Such areas may be configured oasis intolerant to LGBT city. As a rule, today these neighborhoods can be found in most major cities. In England such compact areas are Soho in London and the Gay Village in Manchester. Therefore, I advise to stay there. But honestly, I think any place is suitable. Guys, we need to stop taking what we are gays as something unusual. The world is full of people with a non-standard orientation, and they are taking it, and do not limit themselves to all sorts of clubs, hotels, etc.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:52 am

Guys, thank you all for answering) Some answers were too funny to read, so I see you all have a good humor. So answering on your questions - I cant go with him because of my work, I have a shop, as I already mentioned, and I cant leave everything, because I wholly try to control my business. I know that this is a big city, and that thereis a lot of fun places, thats why I am nervous. If you had to spend some time without your partner - you would understand me. Yes,I also told him that so many time passed, and maybe he will just waste the time, but he never listened me and this is his choice that I had to accept.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:21 pm

Dont know if you can find on this site some cheap hotel... According to all photos that I saw - they are rather expensive there. But anyway, i see here a lot of guys from there every day, and I think that they all gave you already a lot of advices concerning it, and will give, till your boyfriend will go there)

JerryLeen

Postby JerryLeen » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:21 am

well, of course such sites do help people in difficult situations, but you would better find the phone numbers of all the suggested there hotels and asked workers wether they have rooms and about the pay beforehand. however i think that this site is good. i have visited it before and may say this one you really may use when decide to go somewhere :D

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:33 pm

Tompson - well said! As long as we are going to take ourselves for some "special kind" of people - we are not going to merge with the society that we want to be whole with.. And by the way- i know the gay block in Soho - a really good place - but I am agree with you - and I did write about this on another forum here - you should not limit yourself only with that place... We are thinking the same thought indeed) there are many great places around - and we need to be among the straight people - to give them the opportunity to get use to use and to show them we are the same basically.

Charles

Postby Charles » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Hello, Pete! How are you doing :roll: :?: I guess you should not worry too much about your boyfriend and his friend :shock: :D I am sure they will manage to find the father and will not be lost, as they will be able to surf the Internet, to use different maps or they just can ask the citizens where they should go, so I think it is not a problem at all.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:11 pm

Andreas - i tend to agree on that one.. Not too many people are being "complete gays" - like those ones that we are hearing the jokes about.. with the special kind of outfit, the manners and so on.. Most part of us are just ordinary guys - and you would not be able to tell from the first sight that the guy is gay.. And I think this is the way it should be. I mean - this not should be the way to "hide" from other people - but to merge with this society - then we will be able to have the full and comfortable life, in my opinion. This is the way i am trying to live my life.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:50 pm

Paul - there are some gays - among the ones that I do know personally as well - who do not share that point of view with us. Those are the people who do organize the gay parades for the "protection of the rights" of gays - that does look more like the demand for some benefits in this society. It is not wonder that people start to scowl when they see those events , at first - and then they start to dislike gays at all. We do need to fight for our rights - but we need to show this society that we want to be part of it. .The paer that we were once - but then being rejected because of the silly stereotypes that ceased to exist long time ago.

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:16 pm

Very funny guys) At the beginning of the topic a guy asked for help, and at the end I see that you are talking about gay guys and our right to fight for our rights and position in the society) But I would agree with others - that you can find a lot of cheap places there, in London I mean, and that your partner has to take a map if he will be there first time ;) :)

Return to “Chit Chat”