Need your help

Ben_Roar

Re: Need your help

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:41 pm

The cheapest way is to find the hostel - there are plenty of them in all the parts of the city. This is a pretty sad story - but pretty much strange in the same time.. i mean - isn't it too late to look for his father? What is the point to do that now? I think there are lot of things that you do not know about this situation. It seems to me that only a person who does not have anything else to do would start such a strange errand.. In this age usually the young people do have their own lives to live - the hobbies, the families.. and he decided to dig up this old grave of his past - with what purpose? I would have serious discussion about this with him.

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:48 pm

Ben, maybe you are right, and he doesn't tell everything to his friends, and maybe he just doesn't want to discuss his family problems with other people, maybe this is rather shy guy. There can be a lot of reasons for it. Maybe he has some problems in a family, and just want to go away from them, to run somewhere and some time to be alone...Anyway, hope that everything will be ok.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:59 am

Ben - it may seem to be strange to you, but there are different people, with different types of characters. Most of the people are living with the present day mostly. some others are trying to do that and look in the future in the same time. And others - can not life for today tranquilly without knowing their past, their roots - and all the chain of the events that eventually lead them to becoming who they are today. This person of one of those, as I understand - and if that is so - I can only be admired with his decisiveness, determination and will. If my partner would make that kind of an errand - that would only raise my respect to him.

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:39 am

I agree with Paul, and think the same. I can correlate myself also to the third type of people, and to know my past is also important for me. If I had such situation - I would do the same as this guy, because I know that after I will feel sorry :( :( :(

JamesO

Postby JamesO » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Hi, Pete! You can find wonderful places on this site http://gayweekends.com. But frankly speaking I want to say that London as the UK in general is rather a gay friendly place. And if to speak the opportunity to visit it I think you shouldn't look for some special accommodation. I mean a special hotel or a hostel for gays only. There are very tolerant people in the UK. I was there several times and in London as well and can't say anything bad about it. So, don't be afraid your friend will find a nice place to live. But I hope that the visit will be pleasant in general and they will solve all the problems with this father. Though, I'm not sure that it is necessary to do something.

Pete28

Postby Pete28 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:30 pm

Thank you guys for your help))) I really appreciate your answers. They are already there, and they found some hostel because it is less expensive. And you know, you were right - it is a gay friendly place. They are a little tired after journey, I talked with my husband already, so they are going to find his father tomorrow... I think that I am more interested about the end of the whole story than our friend...

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:34 pm

After such coloring comments, i think that we are all interested in the end of this story dude :D :lol: Maybe we should bet - happy end ( where he will find his father, and they decide to maintain relations) or sad ( maybe his father is already dead, or changed his address, or maybe has a big family and will not even talk with him)?

JerryLeen

Postby JerryLeen » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:07 pm

in one of the topics here I have been dwelling on the theme about London.. but you see that is my dream to go there.. i have been even teaching language in order to get the opportunity to go there.. however I have never been there and unfortunatelly cannot be a good advisor as for guiding your partner in this great and beautifu city :( :(

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Hello everybody here today!!)) I Am glad to see all of you here!!)) So Pete, I would like to help you and that is why i would like to recommend you this great website which can help you to arrange your trip in a good way. http://gayweekends.com/ This website can help you to find all the best gay friendly places in the country you want to visit!!it gives you free gay guides to the best gay destinations all over the world.Here you can find details of the best gay night clubs, bars, cafes, hotels, hostels, LGBT prides and gay cruises.I hope that you would like it and I hope that it really will help you!!))

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:29 pm

thank you for the website I think that it would help a lot of people to solve their problems, but i want to advise you some other thing. i think that london is great and it is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. i think that it is definitely worth visiting and if you are thinking about trip to london then you shall not even have any doubts in it. it is worth every dollar you would spend on it and you would be satisfied with it. there was a time when i wanted to live in london, but of course in my country I have good prospects as well and that is why i decided that i would just visit it from time to time . hope that you will listen to me.

Return to “Chit Chat”