Do you feel free?

Paulin

Re: Do you feel free?

Postby Paulin » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:35 pm

I think that i am absolutely freedom and i think that we all the time need just try to find the possibility to see something great and interesting around the world to stay freedom .i thin kthat we all need just pay attention on this fact and try to stay independent all the life. As for me, this is very benefitialand we all need just try to find some benefits of it. BECAUSE there are many good and interesting things around which can really change our life for the better. I think that this is the best way to find something great and interesitng in the ife and feel yourself really free from the differnet problems and sircumstances in the our life.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:55 am

Hi dear people who are online here again today))) I hope do you remember me? I feel free myself just for a half. Anyway it should be really complex for all of us to speak. Nowadays of course acceptance of the society becomes to be better. And I can support that liberty of the LGBT community stays on the different level of progress all around the world! What I mean is that in the United States situation way more satisfying than in Russia for example. In any case it is still hardly to visit some countries in our world.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:14 am

You know I think that no one of us feels exactly free without any back thoughts. It is true and I agree that in the twenty-first century it is time for people to realize that we are not evils or insane people, not maniacs. You are more than right that there are are so many other troubles to solve and concentrate about, why should society to consider us as outcasts. It is hard for me personally to see some cruelty in people's eyes towards us. But maybe I just think so. I have really different thoyughts about feeling free in our modern world!!!

Return to “Chit Chat”