Do you feel free?

StivenGarf

Do you feel free?

Postby StivenGarf » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:46 am

Good afternoon, my dearest people! Recently, after surfing on the news portal (link is attached - http://gaynewseurope.com/en/), I have read the article about a man, who was frighteningly beaten by a stranger on the basis of his sexual orientation. And know I want to ask all of you: Is this possible of people being so angry and rude?! Have you ever experienced such problems? When we will be free from society's opinion and wrong assumptions?! I want to feel myself free on this planet! :!: Who is ready to fight to the end?! In what way we can reduce the anger of the people? Please, share your thoughts...

Kelvin99

Re: Do you feel free?

Postby Kelvin99 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:01 pm

Good evening! I am glad you decided to put on the discussion such subject, though it is painful topic to talk about... :? The thing is - my close colleague was bitten by the company of hooligans...He was reanimated :( I can not believe that someone would do this only because of the sexual orientation!!! This is a cruel and unfair world with angry people! Why these hooligans did not beat some maniac who rapes children?! In what possible way the kind and polite gay man deserved such attitude? :?: :!: I am ready to fight for out freedom and I want people to be more rational and intelligent! This is insanity to nowadays... :?

RichardMoon

Postby RichardMoon » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:44 pm

Hello, everybody...This is a very sensitive subject for me, because I was at the similar situation which you have described earlier. Once, after long work day, I was walking home...Buch of teenagers popped in front of me, teasing me "Hey, gay, do you wanna play?!" The thing is that one of this guys was a son of my neighbor who knew I was homosexual... :? I tried to avoid conflict, but they were angry and assertive! Anyway, now I have realized that no one can be trusted! You always can have a knife in your back just because you are different from others! I do not feel myself free on this planet! Even though I AM a human being!

KonanW

Postby KonanW » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:23 pm

Good afternoon. everyone.... This discussion reminded me of the scene I have seen a few months ago...it was terrible! :? I was going back home from the party (yes, it was silly not to order a taxi and go home after the midnight)..so, I was saying...I was going home in a relatively calm district..and I saw a guy, a teenager, who was walking on the parallel street...I noticed that he was kind of scared and looking around constantly...! In a few minutes I heard loud obscenities and a company of three men were running to that guy..you know what happened next! Thank God, I was there and called the police...streeta are not safe at all!

Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:47 am

i know that it is really very sad but i hear such news really very very often and i think that it is a common thing in our society, it happens really very often and that is why I can not tell you that i am feeling free. i do not like to express myself with a lot of weird things and i do not want other people easily recognise that i am a gay or something like that. i do not think that it would be really very good. yes i can tell you that sometimes i am really afraid of people and their violence, i think that it can not be possible to feel yourself completely free but i really hope that once it would happen. good luck. :D

JerryLeen

Postby JerryLeen » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:44 am

I find this question to be one of the mot difficult to answer correctly, you know.. cause honestly i do not feel completely free... i have many tiny things which bring me some uncomfortabe state of being.. i have to get rid of them, but unfortunately i cannot do it now.. perhaps when i do this, i'll be glad to say that i am free of al the things i dislike in my life ;)

Bred2

Postby Bred2 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:37 pm

you know i can not tell you anything bad about it. i really feel very good and i do not see anything bad i being gay. of course have heard about a lot of different situations but i think that it depends on you if you are shouting in the stress that you are gay and you show it then of course people would be biased towards you and everything like that but if you live as any other person and you do not worry about anything. i think that my life is great i live in a good country and in a good city , in a good part of the city and that is why i do not have anything about it. for me it is safe. hope that you do not face any situations.

HaroldPlatz

Postby HaroldPlatz » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:31 pm

Glad to greet everybody, dear friends! Today the question of the liberty is very actual...And want to emphasize that it concerns not only LGBT representers but all different units of the society from all over the world... :idea: So this is vital for us the have an image of natural rights, as like we are all people here, and basically we are the same as the others....I am very concerned about the fact that society takes us as an opposite kind of people, like we are strangers, standing out of common sense ...I hope to see more good news on my favorite portal - http://gaynewseurope.com/en/

Holden

Postby Holden » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Hello, Stiven :shock: You know, fortunately, I have not got into such situations, where I was beaten or injured :shock: Of course, I know that our modern society is really very rude and cruel, I know that a lot of people used to insult and demean people, who are referred to the LGBT community, but I could not even expect that there are such people who can beat you only because of your sexual orientation.

Dilan

Postby Dilan » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:36 pm

i think that it is really awful and i do not know how to prevent it. i think that the best way would be just not to tell anyone about yourself and about your orientation because if you tell about it then you may be just a target for those violent peole and i think that it is the worst thing that may be in our lives. of course i have never had such situations and i think that i will not have them in my life. i am really very happy and i do not worry about my life now. i feel myself safe in my country and in my city, of course there are different places but i try not to visit them, in my opinion it is better to feel yourself safe. that is what i think about it.

Return to “Chit Chat”