Do you feel free?

Ray00

Re: Do you feel free?

Postby Ray00 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:33 pm

when you asked about it i started asking myself whether i am feeling free and i understand that i do not even know whether i am feeling free or not, it seems that yes i am feeling free but on the other hand sometimes i do not feel free and i think that you understand why it is so. but still i like my country and think that here i am feeling more less free in comparison o other countries, i know that there are a lot of those countries where gays do not have any rights and they are really afraid of revealing their true orientation, in my opinion it shall not be so and i think that it shall be changed. do not know how to do it.

Mikey06

Postby Mikey06 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:11 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: You know, I can say with confidence that I feel free. I know that gays are often insulted and demeaned,unfortunately. I also used to get into some unpleasant situations, which are connected with not very unpleasant attitude to us. But I always try not to pay attention to it, you know. And I can say that it really helps, you see 8-)

Pete11

Postby Pete11 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:05 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: I would like to say that of course I do jot feel free, you see :mrgreen: I guess that very few people can say that they feel free in this world, you know honey. Of couples, as I reffer to the LGBT community, I am often demeaned and insulted by other people. But I always try not to pay attention to them and just enjoy my life :mrgreen: :ugeek: :geek: :roll:

Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:00 pm

Hi Stiven... I think that in our time it is a philosophical question. In addition, I also think that we will feel more freedom, when people will have more of other problems. First of all, I do not believe that today's homophobes will ever change their opinion about us. This is something similar to any chronic genetic disease that is passed down through the generations. The same I can say about some of the stereotypes in our society, which also raise most homophobic in any way. Therefore, first of all, many of us have come to terms with their life is in those conditions, it is now. But I would like to believe that everything will change, perhaps in the near future ...

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:47 pm

My sincere greetings to you, dear people! I am happy to see you all here and of course, I am always glad that there are those who really like to put on the general discussion such serious problems as the one, you have described here... :!: :geek: of course, when I read some pages on this website http://gaynewseurope.com/en/ which is dedicated to the LGBT community, I feel really bad for those representatives of the LGBT community who are suffering in different countries... anyway, I am convinced that there is a great chance for us all in the future.

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:29 pm

Hello, guys. This is really very nice to greet you all here and read your comment on different subjects... Well, back to the current discussion. You know, I have been to the similar situation, so this problem is familiar to me, but despite the fact thatI was awfully beaten by the company of hooligans, I managed to overcome this pain and not ot be angry on all people around only because of few stupid guys...anyway, I feel that we are living in the century of changes and positive reforms have been done and feels like will be more of them!

Bern

Postby Bern » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:18 pm

i do not even know now. such situations happen really more often but people just do not talk about it , they hide this information and they think that it will be better for them. i think that the government also do not want to talk about it, because it is better to close your eyes on such things and think that everything is alright in the country, than try to solve the problems. that is why i think that we shall solve our problems on our own and we shall always be ready to defend ourselves in such situations. there will be always people who will not like us but you shall be sure that no one will attack you. but still you shall be really careful.

Jacob11

Postby Jacob11 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: You know, of course this topic is very painful for me and I do not like to share my thoughts about it with anybody, as it hurts me really very much. You even can not imagine how horrible I feel right now. It seems that we live in a modern world, but still a lot of people do not want to accept us, so I am not feel free in this world at all

David15

Postby David15 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:56 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: You know, I do jot feel free. And I am sure that most of the gays can not feel free, as still in the 21st century we are not accepted by the society. And it is not surprising that that guy was beaten, to be honest. But I hope that our community will have more rights an laws, which will protect us, in the future :shock: :shock: :o :o

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Hi guys! Freedom is the feeling of confidence in their abilities!!! If to be free is to be yourself, to live in harmony with your deep nature! Limitations we live with are constantly hinder our inner freedom!!! You need to read a lot, meditate... I feel so free and independent! I'm a confident person, I believe in your strength and ability! Helps me yoga! ;) :) ;) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Need to deal with your inner barriers! The feeling of freedom and confidence is the most important thing!

Return to “Chit Chat”