Do you feel free?

Brendon

Re: Do you feel free?

Postby Brendon » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:45 pm

do not want to tell anything bad but i do not believe that people can attack the guy just because the do not like him, first of all it is really very stupid and in general i do not really believe in it, i think that it can not be so. i think that we do not know about everything and we will never know about it, maybe there was the other reason why they haven hit him but no one will tell you about it, i do not think that people will venture their reputation and the life of the guy just because the do not like him. think about yourself will you ever attack the guy whom you just do not like? :?: :?:

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:22 pm

Hello dudes!!)) Stiven you know, without sureness I can say that I don't feel free.. I don't tell that my country is exactly against of such orientation but.. I have faced with a lot of people who were very very angry to me and my friends.. And you know my first work was also terrible ordeal for me!! I have job that I liked, but i might to quit because my colleagues were exactly against me.. They didn't accept my orientation.. And because of such cruelty I lost my favorite work.. I have faced with a lot of people who cried something in my side, injured me by their terrible words and offended ..so.. I don't feel free..

Porri

Postby Porri » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Yes, I feel myself free. I all the time think about the guestion what mean the freedom for different peopel, but unfortunately I could not the answer for this guestion during long time. I thin kthat the freedom inside us and we can reflect it and share withthe other people around us. I mean that we all need stop quarel and look on our personal life. How great it is. How many great things around us and how it depends on us. I think that we all need think about it and try to change something. If you all the time will be unsatisfied withthe life you will feel bed you ill followed by the nightmare. That is why just smile and be free from all problems you have.

William12

Postby William12 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:07 pm

I am greeting you all, guys! Ohh well, I always read all fresh articles on this website - http://gaynewseurope.com/en/ and, of course, I know that we receive bad news not every day, but still, it makes me unhappy in most of the cases, I guess you understand why... anyway, I think that this cruelty is inevitable in the modern society, at least for now...As a matter of fact, I have heard not only about attempts on gay people, but about acts of vandalism on the LGBT community centers... :!: I really hope that in the nearest future we will be able reduce this negative reaction on us...

Jim2

Postby Jim2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:44 pm

well yo know i do ot think that i am the person who would fight but i think that in this case it is really needed to fight to the end because our life depends on it, i think that we do not want to live all our life n the fear and i also do not want to do it, i want to be happy and i think that i would b happy, i know that if it is needed to fight for my life , i would try to do everything for it and i would not even have any doubts in it that is what i think about it. in general i think that it is life and we shall expect everything from it but i do not even want to expect such things from my life. thank you for your attention.

Rick19

Postby Rick19 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Of course I can not say that I am free. You know, acceptance is a very painful topic for every gay, I guess,as still, in the 21st century people treat us not very well, and some people even treat us like a dirt. I hope that in some years their attitude for us will change for the better, you see, home. I really want to believe in it, my dear friends :lol: :mrgreen:

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:09 pm

Hi guys! Very bad news! Thanks for the info! It is really awful! When it all end??? I don't know! Our world is very cruel!!! People are very rude and cruel! I think you need to believe the best. You need to believe in a bright future that will bring us freedom of speech and the right choice! I believe that all will be well! I think so although it would be easier to live. In the world there will always be rude and cruel people! I am sure that good will win, as in a fairy tale!! ;) :o :? :oops: :(

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:10 pm

Hi guys! Very bad news! Thanks for the info! It is really awful! When it all end??? I don't know! Our world is very cruel!!! People are very rude and cruel! I think you need to believe the best. You need to believe in a bright future that will bring us freedom of speech and the right choice! I believe that all will be well! I think so although it would be easier to live. In the world there will always be rude and cruel people! I am sure that good will win, as in a fairy tale!! ;) :o :? :oops: :(

Jensen21

Postby Jensen21 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:17 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, of course I am completely agree with you that such a topic is very painful for us. Fortunately, we are going to receive more rights, but despite that a lot of people still can not accept us. As for me, it is really unfair, as we are usual people, who also deserve good attitude of the others :ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :P

Boni

Postby Boni » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:25 pm

can not tell yu that i am feeling not free , everything is more less alright.i think that such situations happen very often and they do not happen with gays only, i think that situation was just exaggerated and nothing more. we sometimes pay too much attention to bad things and concentrate on them too much. of course I can not tell you that it is a normal thing, i am also worried about it so much because i understand that it happen with every of us and it will not bring us anything good. but in any case we shall be ready to it, and if you are a good person i think that no one will beat you.

Return to “Chit Chat”