Do you feel free?

Jared

Re: Do you feel free?

Postby Jared » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:01 am

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, I guess that this topic is very painful for all the gays. Personally I do jot feel free, I am convinced that most of the gays do also. Unfortunately, all the people still can not accept us. They used to insult and demean us, which is really painful for me personally. I wish people's attention to us greatly changed in the nearest future. That would be really wonderful, my honey :lol: :ugeek:

Fin28

Postby Fin28 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, my dear friend, I guess that this topic is very painful for every gay, you see, honey. Unfortunately, a lot of people still can not treat us well or at least accept our community, you know, my darling. So, it hurts me really very much. I wish the situation changed in the nearest future. I hope it will :geek: :ugeek:

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:30 am

Yes, i do . Because i think that nobody can take the feeling of the free from me. Because despite the fact thta i am gay anmd people treat me in the bad way i thin kthat my life is beautifull and there are many interesting things which i will find in it. Because of it i am sure that we all need live for yourself and payattention on the people around you and on your problems. Because this is the main fact we all should keep in the mind. I decided to live just for my family, i want to say that this is the biggest happiness for me to have the opportunity to stay near this poeple every day and lookjing for them and follow all their bagginings.

Ross75

Postby Ross75 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, I am sure that the topic about the acceptance of the gays in the world is very painful for everyone of us. Unfortunately a lot of people do jot want to accept us and realize that we are also people, who want to be treated well and not to be insulted and demeaned, you know, my darling :geek: :ugeek:

Bill25

Postby Bill25 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:36 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, my honey, unfortunately, LGBT community can not be accepted by the society yet. As for me, it is a very painful topic, which makes me feel very disappointed. I wish that the situation changed in the nearest time. I wish people understood that gays are also people, who should not be demeaned :geek: :ugeek:

Norby

Postby Norby » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:25 am

Yes. I feel myself free.I think that we all understand it in the differentr ways. Because there are man ydifferent peopel and many different minds around that is why this is very difficult to say who is right and who is wrong. I think that freedom is the kind of the feeling when you feel yourself indepemdent from the other peopel and their live. Because of i i want to say that there are man ydifferent people who live their life just under the other people and they have any kind of the solution to this problem. THat is why you need to be all the tme independent from the other peopel and their influence on your life. I think that this is possible in the case you want to be free.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:55 am

Hello guys! A very complex topic to discuss! It is a cruel and unfair world with evil people! You can always get a knife in the back just because you're different from others! I feel liberated on this planet. I think it cannot be possible to feel completely free, but I really hope that someday it will happen. Many people are able to insult and humiliate people who belong to the LGBT community!!! I think that it's best just not to tell anyone about their orientation. :mrgreen:

Johnson25

Postby Johnson25 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:56 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, I am convinced that a topic about the acceptance in the society is very painful for every gay. But I guess that we should not suffer and allow other people to demean and insult us, but we should help each other and fight for our rights and make the rest of the society to understand that we are usual people and want to be respected

jonm

Postby jonm » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:14 am

I think thateveryhting is in the our head.I can sy thta i am free. Because i have the opportunity to do everything that i want. I think that this is great because in this case i can plan my life and do just the things I like to do .i can change the locations and the way of the living and do not listen the people who want to spoil the life for me.

Paul999

Postby Paul999 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, my darling, I am sure that such topics about our acceptance in the society is very painful for everyone of us. I am convinced that we do jot deserve such horrible attitude to us. Still a lot of people can not accept us, but despite that also a lot of people always demean and insult us, it really hurts my feelings, you know

Return to “Chit Chat”