Do you feel free?

Paulin

Re: Do you feel free?

Postby Paulin » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:04 pm

Yes. I am free because i am the same like the other poeple and i have the same rights adn possibilities like the other people have. I think that the secret of my happy life is that i have never pay attention on the peopel who want to ruin my world and think that i am not right. Because they have not right for it and they need think over their way of the behavior. But this is the next story .I think that more important is to get the satisfection fron own life and looking for the positive moments all the itme .I thin kthat in this case you will say that you life the full life full of different events and posistive mood. I think that this is right adn we all need try to achieve it.

Andrew32

Postby Andrew32 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:35 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, honey, I guess that this topic is always very painful for everyone of us. I am completely sure in it, you know, my darling. I wish a the society finally understood that we are usual people and they should not demean and insult us all the time, you know it, honey. I hope that this marvel will happen soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rudy

Postby Rudy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, my dear friend, I am convinced that such a topic is very painful for most of the gays, we still can not feel free, as the society can not accept us and always unsure and demean us. I am sure that we do not deserve such attitude. But let us hope for the better. I want to believe that the situation will change :geek: :?:

Philipp11

Postby Philipp11 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:13 am

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, I guess that it is a very unpleasant and painful topic for most of the gays. I am sure that most of us do not feel free as a lot of people demean and insult us constantly. I wish everything changed in the nearest future and we could live calmly and enjoy our life, you know, my darling. I hope such times will come :ugeek: :geek:

David555

Postby David555 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:19 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, my darling, unfortunately most of the people can not still get used to us and accept us. That is why it is a very painful topic for every gay, I am sure. And that is why we can never feel free and express our opinions, you see my darling. And I guess that it is very unfairly, as we a also people and we have the same rights :geek: :ugeek:

Edith

Postby Edith » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:53 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, I guess that a lot of people still can not accept us. Is it difficult to understand that we are usual people? I am sure that they just do not to confess it. That is why almost all the gays can not feel free nowadays, as we are constantly demeaned and insulted. And that is really horrible, you see, my darling :? :!: :o :cry:

Karl

Postby Karl » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:48 am

I think that you will have the possibiliy to have the good feeling. because you all the time try to improve the condition. I think that you need find the freedom inside you .because thsi si in the simple things. I feel myself free and i think that we all need find it. Because with the help of the inside freedom you can do everything in the lfie . You will have the inspiration and freedom .i thin that my fridom is when i can do everything that i wan tot do with my lfe and i can decided what i need to do and what i want to see . When i can get everything possible every moment and can life for myself and for the people whom i love.

JanBinskyi

Postby JanBinskyi » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:57 pm

I am ready to fight for freedom, and I want people to be more rational and smart! ;) In any case, now I realized that no one can be trusted! You can always get a knife in the back just because you are different from others! I do not feel free on this planet! ;) I know that this is really very sad. ;)

Simon

Postby Simon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:31 am

I think that all the problems in the our healds and we all can stop it. because this sivery difficult to feel free when all the time you feel the preasure from the side . I think that this is very important to have the feeling of the freedom for the all of us .I think that we all the time need pay attention on the variety of the things you need do to experiance it. Because we all need understand that this is very important for the all of us adn i can identify us llike the people who live in the democratic society near the other people . I think that if you even have not such feeling you need try to find it and your life will be better with the time.

Porri

Postby Porri » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:00 pm

I think that yes,Because i have everythign that i need in the lfie and i think that we all have the differnet understading of the happiness in the life .I think that this is very important to pay attention on the possibility to have the time you will spend withthe own thoughts nd minds .I think that we all need just pay attention on the ways of the self-reaization. i THINK that you will find the freedom in yourself. Because this is very important just pay attention on the variety of the great places where you will find the forces for the life. I think that we all are free but not all of us want to understadn it and try to hide it under the mask.

Return to “Chit Chat”