Do you feel free?

Paulin

Re: Do you feel free?

Postby Paulin » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:35 pm

I think that i am absolutely freedom and i think that we all the time need just try to find the possibility to see something great and interesting around the world to stay freedom .i thin kthat we all need just pay attention on this fact and try to stay independent all the life. As for me, this is very benefitialand we all need just try to find some benefits of it. BECAUSE there are many good and interesting things around which can really change our life for the better. I think that this is the best way to find something great and interesitng in the ife and feel yourself really free from the differnet problems and sircumstances in the our life.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:55 am

Hi dear people who are online here again today))) I hope do you remember me? I feel free myself just for a half. Anyway it should be really complex for all of us to speak. Nowadays of course acceptance of the society becomes to be better. And I can support that liberty of the LGBT community stays on the different level of progress all around the world! What I mean is that in the United States situation way more satisfying than in Russia for example. In any case it is still hardly to visit some countries in our world.

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:14 am

You know I think that no one of us feels exactly free without any back thoughts. It is true and I agree that in the twenty-first century it is time for people to realize that we are not evils or insane people, not maniacs. You are more than right that there are are so many other troubles to solve and concentrate about, why should society to consider us as outcasts. It is hard for me personally to see some cruelty in people's eyes towards us. But maybe I just think so. I have really different thoyughts about feeling free in our modern world!!!

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:35 pm

No, not exactly.. I have never felt free, especially when I lived in my native place. It was cruel and our government didn't want to do something. I think that nowadays is much better than in past. You can agree that nowadays the situation is really better than we earlier had. And I feel that nowadays it is better. Probably sometimes while travelling i felt that somebdy is against me and they tried even to offend me and to try to make me crazy, me and my partner.. But no. We didn`t react on it. I told you it, right you are.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:25 pm

Hello there. I told you the story that I was recognized as a gay I was afraid of being or not being accepted as gay by my parents especially. You know I was not afraid of the society and their opinions. it didn't matter what they thought but I just was afraid of the opinion of my parents. Fortunately everything turned out to be really responsible and supporting. The acceptance turned out to be normal. Of course I don't feel exactly free but actually the situation US rather better than in past. I mean some years ago

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Fri May 11, 2018 9:07 am

Maybe you should open your own cafe or bakery? Or you work as an accountant, but in the evenings you make handicrafts ... Hand-made shops will happily take your baskets or hand-made notebooks if you write them with enthusiasm.To find your place in life, you just need to think about what brings you joy. Each of us comes to this world for a reason, everyone has a destiny. Sitting and waiting for fate to send you a lucky event is not worth it. The universe can help, if you ask it right. But she will never do anything completely for you. Look into yourself, understand your desire. It depends on them which path you choose in the future.

Jackson34

Postby Jackson34 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:35 am

Yes, I feel free myself. Usually all day I study at the university and do my homework. But if my evenings are free, I often watch TV with my parents or read books. I like reading books very much especially classical and fantasy literature. And sometimes I read detective stories just to relax and escape my everyday routine life. But I also can phone my friends and all evening speak with them. Sometimes I can walk around the night town, or do to the club to dance. Also I am fond of beadwork, I really like to weave some trees or flowers. I live a healthy life. It keeps a strict dieting and go in for sports. So every morning I jog round the park near my home.

Liam34

Postby Liam34 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:19 pm

It's hard to find free time and fell yourself free while trying to study well but when it's found it becomes the most important time in your life. But often I fell free myself, while reading books, or watching my favourite films. When the weather is fine, I rry to spend my time outdoors. My friends and I can go to the cinema, theatre or walk around the park. But best of all I like to go to the cafe, we even have our favourite one. We can sit there for hours, eat ice-cream and discuss the last news, fashions, music and books. Also I feel free myself, while reading books especially classical and fantasy literature.

Return to “Chit Chat”