Office romance

Emre

Re: Office romance

Postby Emre » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:57 pm

i have never thought that it is a bad idea or you shall not do it, i think that you always can do what you want and it is nor a big problem, if you want to try then why not , of course you ca ty but you shall understand to what it can lead and whether you are able to sacrifice something for that. but i do not think that you shall worry about it in advance, if you like the peons and the person likes you then you can try just for your happiness, i think that it is a good opportunity, but if you see that it is only about sex then it is better not to start. i wish you good luck my friend. do not do mistake

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Here you are boys!!! Happy to greet all of you here today on this website))) Personally for me it is not acceptable to have such kind of romance at your work, and personally for me it is crazy to have relations with someone on your own job. I suppose that job is the place where you can earn money where you work hard. So if you have a romance on your work, you will not concentrate on your work, you won't put those efforts that are demaned by your directors or other one. So that's why I have exactly such kind of attitude to it. Office romances are not exactly for me

George86

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:16 pm

Good afternoon dear boys of this perfect resource. How are you feeling today? In what way are you going to spend this day? I think that dating with your colleague is not bad idea why not if you like each other. It maybe it is forbidden, ? I am not sure in it... Of course everything depends on the situation and on what kind of person you and your co worker. everything can be possible . But if i have some office romance with the person I like I would not be against such relationships. I think of course that job can not interfere in your feelings with partner as well. ..

Return to “Chit Chat”