Office romance

DennyDe

Office romance

Postby DennyDe » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:54 pm

Good time of the day, everyone! I have a problem and I decided to ask your advice, guys... Well, I am a free man and I am working in the company and as I am a senior of the unit, I have an assistant...So recently I started to notice that he is acting softer to me, he became more carrying and attentive...And I feel now that I have a crush on him! What shall I do?! I am confused, because I have always thought it is wrong to have an office romance... :? What is your attitude to this? Have you ever been in the similar situation?! What can you recommend me? Thanks!

Ross

Re: Office romance

Postby Ross » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:30 pm

well i do not even know what to tell you about it. i have never faced such problems and that is why it is really a bit strange for me to hear about it, i thought that it may happen only in the films but still of course we all are people and for us it is normal to do such things sometimes. that is what i can tell you about it. i think that you shall talk to him about it, you shall be sure in it. if you alone and you want to try anything with him then i think that you may do it but still i will not advise you doing it as it actually leads to not very good things. that is what i think about it, wish you good luck my dear friend. :D :D :D :D

StivenGarf

Postby StivenGarf » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello there, dear people :D Hey, it is a pretty common thing nowadays...I really think that it is nothing bad, BUT it really can become a problem for you...as a boss you can be accused of sexual harassment.... you have to have a cold mind and remember that if you will be taking the romance with your assistant, it is can be the time when you decide to stop it, and in order to avoid the man you will be forced to fire him! And then what?! He can accuse you and this is never a good thing... :? So highly recommend you to think twice before falling further...

Kelvin99

Postby Kelvin99 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Heeey there, wonderful people, hope you are all good 8-) First and the main thing I want to tell you - stay away from the office romance...ESPECIALLY with the one who is your close colleague, whom is always in front of your eyes all day long...this is gonna be crazy...I am saying with such intense only because I was at the similar situation, and I regret this very much.. :( Now I see that it was a mistake, but back then, I felt a passion and interest, and both of them disappeared pretty quickly but the person is still working here with me. Weird, right? True... :cry:

Nick

Postby Nick » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:45 am

Hello everybody and everyone 8-) :D Nice to meet all of you here. How are you today?? I hope you have nice day today)) So Denny, in this case there is some interesting and important question for you, do you like your assistant? Maybe do you feel something special to him?! If your answer is no, so you should say him calmly that you don't like him and that's all. But if you are interested in him, so I think that it is really nice to have office romance and moreover I can say that it is a little bit extremely, and it is good to feel such extreme, moreover if you are interested in him. Why not, you should try it.

RichardMoon

Postby RichardMoon » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:03 pm

Understand your concern, my dear author of the discussion... :? I felt the saw when I saw my new secretary guy....Ohh how handsome he was, and sweet! If you can imagine the sweetest boy on the Earth - this is him exactly..! Anyway, despite his attractive appearance and his sexual vibes towards me, I have managed to stop this on the very initial phase...We are flirting around and smiling, kindly teasing each other and so on, but no intimate background at all..! To my mind, this is a very very bad idea, dear friend, believe me... :? This can has quite an influence on your job..

KonanW

Postby KonanW » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:27 pm

See you point and realize that it is good for you to be so rational and thoughtful...but...I was not the same as you back to the time when my boss started to show an interest in me... :) It was a few years ago, I was new in the company and I noticed that my boss was looking at me in some special way ad in a while I felt the real sexual fluids around us, you how this happens usually...SO, I was not hesitating and fell into this pool of passion with no second thoughts...of course, it did not mean to last forever and eventually I saw him being colder and colder...But I managed to save my job place!

HaroldPlatz

Postby HaroldPlatz » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:49 pm

I am sending you all mine sincere wishes, people :) The office romance seems to be of a great adventure...but have you ever considered the possibility of creation real and long-lasting relations with the colleague... :?: :arrow: I did...and eventually I am married to the boss...Okay, let me put it this way...all stories I have heard here was only about the sex, the floating passion and nothing deep...and in my case, I saw that this man is really in love with me, his interest lies deeper that the physical basement and I could not miss the man who takes me as some kind of treasure...

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:55 pm

The so-called "office romance" – a very common situation. After all, if you think about it, perhaps the greater part of his life, modern man is particularly active and working . It is not surprising that people find sympathy in his team. And if the person happened to office romance — what to do? I think if there is a real prospect of its development, and your partner you really like, a must try!!!! It could be your soulmate your destiny! ;) ;) ;) I wish you luck and let your relationship goes well! ;)

Ismail87

Postby Ismail87 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:29 pm

Hello, guys, hello, everyone! Office romance can be dangerous, my dear friend, so I highly recommend you to be careful... and also, you should never forget that every our step can lead to various consequences... by the way, there are considerable amount of companies, where having office romance (I mean, any intimate relations) is prohibited by the policy of the company..! So imagine, I was working in such organization and I was a real witness how my colleague was dismissed because he was going out with our colleague... Keep this is mind!

Return to “Chit Chat”