Office romance

Elvis

Re: Office romance

Postby Elvis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:37 am

Hello everybody and everyone here :lol: :P I am glad to write now on this wonderful website :idea: I think that it is pretty funny when you have office romance. Moreover I think that it is very extremely and moreover very spicy. I like it :twisted: To tell the truth, some years ago I had the same office romance.. And you know guys it was really funny to have such a romance such a nice office romance :roll: So maybe I can recommend you that it's only your life, and if you have some feelings to your assistant so why not?? I think that if you have some feelings to him you should try it without any words.

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:22 am

Hi guys! Very cool theme! My boyfriend and I met at work! His company had cooperated with our company. We discussed with him work. Then came sympathy, flirting. And so we started Dating, hanging out.... :D :D :D :D :D I first invited him to walk! I first told him that I like him! We now have family, children!!! I'm glad I took a chance and made the first step! Maybe you have to try to take the risk! Take the first step! I wish you luck and strength! You'll be fine! ;) ;) ;) :D :D

Mr.Rich

Postby Mr.Rich » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi guys here :mrgreen: Hello Danny :lol: nice to meet you here today)) So I think that you are right Ross. I also have never faced such problems and that is why it is really a bit strange for me to hear about it.i also think that it may happen only in the films but still of course we all are people and for us it is normal to do such things sometimes. YOu know Danny i agree with Ross and I also think that you have to talk to him about it, you shall be sure in it. if you alone and you want to try anything with him then .I really think that you should try something with him, maybe you will have something.. Best wishes!!)

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:23 am

i do not even know what to tell you bout it, i have never had it and that is why i can not definitely tell you that it is very funny but I think that it may bring you a lot of problems at work and i think that you shall understand it. i do not know how it is now and the place where you work, but in most cases it is not very good when you have office romance because people think that it will not allow you to work properly and i think that it is really right. in my opinion it is better not to start any romances with your coworkers, because then you will break up and it will be very hard for you communicate then. wish you good luck.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Good afternoon, my wonderful people! I understand that it looks so tempting.... actually, everything what we can not get, looks tempting and desirable... :? :) but the thing is - you are the boss...and I am sure you have heard a lot of stories where senior workers were offended their bosses on the basis of the sexual assault... and in the case, you will not be able to prove them wrong - you are done for this job! So I highly and sincerely recommend you to think twice before falling into the temporary love affrair with that cute assistant...

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:28 pm

I guess, it is not like "wrong" ...I would rather say that it is not very safe, you know... anyway, I am sure that you have to be very careful with your feelings...especially at work. By the way, I can share a real story with you.. it happened to my straight friend. He was not careful enough and was involved in office romance with a girl..and of course, as many office romances, it was not meant to last forever....he left her, but she has fallen in love and started to make some little troubles for him at work an even in private life!

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:01 pm

Here you are friends!!)) I am really glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you!)) I would like to say guys that I am an active user of this gay friendly website and I would like to say that office romance is strange when you have something with your director !!and even in this case, I think that if there is true love between you and your chef so you should not care about someone's thoughts or something like this. Do not pay attention to it and if you have some feelings to him, so why not to try to build the relationships with him. I don't find anything bad in it if there is some feelings in both of you!

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:54 pm

Hi guys! Very happy to see you today! A very interesting topic for discussion! I believe that office romance is a bad thing! Office romance interferes with work! The romance is always problematic relationship! This is my opinion! When two people create a couple and they have a romantic relationship it's just perfect! But relationships in the workplace it is very difficult, it just hinders the work! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

William12

Postby William12 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:38 pm

Good evening, everyone, guys. Although, I have never been to the similar situation, I am convinced that it is not a good idea.. you know, I had a friend, and was not careful enough and had the office romance.. after all, he ended up the romance, but his ex-partner was not able to overcome this and made some bad things (not at work, in personal life). Well, it can happen everywhere and with everyone, but anyway,I prefer not to have any office things unless this is a real love and you can not refuse on the person.. this is another story to discuss..

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:43 pm

I am glad to see you all here, guys. My sincere greeting to all of you! Okay, for starters, let's look on this situation from different sides...by the way, it is interesting and thrilling when the decision of having or not having the love affair arouse so many doubts, isn't it?! ;) so, what I was saying...well, you have to be pretty clear about all intentions and of course, also you have to be careful and pretty honest with yourself, revealing all possible consequences after this affair... after all, I am sure for hundred percent, that it hasn't to be only negative story...

Return to “Chit Chat”