Office romance

Barney40

Re: Office romance

Postby Barney40 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:47 pm

Hi guys! A very interesting topic for discussion! Statistics show that 40 percent of people meet at work. Their romance develops into a strong relationship. It's great that you like your helper. This is normal because people spend a lot of time at work, and therefore of sympathy arise on the job. I think you need to try to invite him on a date, get to know him. Perhaps it is your destiny! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:51 pm

Hey, look how serious people are here.... :geek: :roll: I can not believe that none of you, guys, have not tried the office romance at least once in life... as a matter of fact, I have been through this kind of relations too and of course, I did not think about any possible negative consequences, I was under the passion, no clear mind, just blurred view in front of me and the face and body of my... BOSS 8-) :!: it is gonna be funny to tell, but thanks to this exact love affair I got the promotion..! So, guys, try not to be overly pessimistic and do want you really want to.

Boni

Postby Boni » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:29 pm

to be honest i do not think that it is a good idea, and i think that you understand what i mean, you will have a romance and what will be then, i think that you will have some conflicts and you assitant may have troubles at work you know. i think that you shall not start those things and only in this case everything will be good, just think about it and be sure that you are behaving in a good way. in general i can tell you that i you really feel hat you lie him and you want to be with him then do no lose you chance but be very careful with all those things. wish you good luck.

Derek56

Postby Derek56 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:36 pm

An outstanding experience is guaranteed... as well, as the wide variety of problems at work too :| :arrow: Glad to read wise and rational comments about your idea of having the office love affair... I even doubt right now about what else I can add here after such nice advices and presumptions..! Anyway, in my way of thinking, having the affair just for fun, for a few-time-sex - does not worth the prospect of possible problems!!! I highly recommend not to go forward with this guy, maybe his intentions are not that good as you think about it..?

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:18 am

Hello everybody :mrgreen: :lol: Nice to greet all of you today ))How are you doing?? Are you ready to have nice conversation with me today?? :lol: I would like to agree with Ross that of course we all are people and for us it is normal to do such things sometimes. that is what i can tell you about it. i think that you shall talk to him about it, you shall be sure in it. if you alone and you want to try anything with him then i think that you may do it.I don't think anything bad in it!!

Garrison

Postby Garrison » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:22 pm

An interesting, but really not the exclusive theme at all... As a matter of fact, I really have noo idea of how you will deal with it :lol: 8-) look ,you can use the situation nd get the true satisfaction...or, you can stay attentive and cautious and see what will happen next... In addition, I have read the vast majority of comments and advices and bet that these guys know what they are talking about for sure..! ;) okay, so you really think that it is a common thing to happen and even if you are ready to take the risk - think twice before..!

Charley

Postby Charley » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:09 pm

Personally, I think that this is risky... and no matter how will it happen and when, you will be able to see some negative consequences out of it... :!: But on the different note, I also can say that we all live only once... the life is given to us only for some quite short period of the time. And taking into account this fact, I will assure you - take it! Take that cute guy and have the sweet taste of him ,why not?! in any case and any situation it will worth it, because, frankly speaking, no one knows how is this and how it will gonna go...what if he is your soul?! :)

Denver88

Postby Denver88 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:56 pm

It honestly can happen with anyone.. of course, we all human beings and crash can occur in any possible minut, so, please, people, do not be so judgemental to each other! I am sure there is no need to be so strict to each other and make some kind of negative saying towards this poor guy, who does not able to drive his life as it has to be... In my point of view, there also some kind of risk of course, but, you know, if you will be sweet and gentle - why would that boy be offended by you?! In addition, we never know what is our real destiny and what is not..! ;)

AlexisT

Postby AlexisT » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:54 pm

Hi there, my dear friend, happy to greet you here. that is really nice that you are ready to share your hesitations and doubts with all of us! really feel kind of appreciated when someone is able to share and reveal some secrets in public... :idea: as for the office romance, I can not vouch for that, but in my humble opinion, you ca AT LEAST try it.... :oops: well, there is a chance that he is the man of your life, or at leat it can become a good love story... and conversely to all guys who said that it will end up sad, I am sure that as we live only once, let's just not lose the chance.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:29 am

Hi guys! Nowadays quite a common thing...I really think it's anything bad, but it can really be a problem for you...as the boss, you can be accused of sexual harassment. I want to tell you - stay away from office romance...especially with someone who is your close colleague, which is always in front of your eyes all day...this is madness...This is my opinion! Be careful. Love is very difficult. Take care of your position and yourself! ;) :mrgreen: :geek:

Return to “Chit Chat”