Office romance

Tally

Re: Office romance

Postby Tally » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:19 pm

Hellow friends. I think that everything is possible nowadays. Because we all want to find the happiness all the itme and actually this is not important for the all of us what the kind of it is. I think that this is great to have the relations and partner who all the time will understand you and support in all your doings.i think that we all need pay attention on this fact. Because there are many different people and minds about the office romance, but i think that this is great any way. Because if you feel yourself happy you need do it. I thin kthgat thoisis the main principle of the our life and we all the time need follow it to the end.

Donovan

Postby Donovan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:49 pm

Well, what can I say you here on this case.... To be honest, I have no idea of how this can be possible?! How did this scenario appeared in your mind?! :o Have no clue about it at all, but, on the other side, I am really intrigued because of the possibility to see how will it go further... or, maybe, you have already given up on the thought?! ;) Totally agree with those guys, who have mentioned that it really may be risky...despite the fact that we are all young and have to ignite the moment, still, we have the material world to live in and take care of the image we have ..

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi all! How are you? A very interesting topic for discussion! I have never encountered such a problem, and that's why it's really a bit strange for me. Don't even know what to say and what to advise you. Office romance, apparently, a great adventure...but have you ever considered the possibility of creating real and lasting relationship with a colleague!!! Such relationships are rare. :mrgreen:

Constantine

Postby Constantine » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:47 pm

Hello, everyone... what an interesting theme you are talking here about, guys :) I bet that such kind of situation has happened to almost all of us and of course, we all are exposed to fall in love, or at least to have a crush on someone, even if it is our boss or assistant (in your particular case).... thus, you have two options here...to follow this feeling and not to take into account possible consequences..or, on the other hand, you can really think it through and weigh all pros and cons...! 8-) I would do exactly this thing, dear friend...so, now you decide - what is better to chose.

jonm

Postby jonm » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:58 pm

I think that thisis great for the all of us to have the relations and it does not matter where it is ,because we all need feel the happiness and do not pay attention on the other people thoughts as for it. BBecause we all need just follow own life and remember that this si our own choice.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:13 pm

i do not know but i have always thought that office romances are bad and there is no use in it , of course i understand that you feel infatuation and you like the person but you shall realise that something may get wrong and you would have some problems in your work just because of your romance, you can have those romances everywhere but i think that the job is the worst place for that and i hope that you realise it. but of course nobody can stop you in it, and if you would like to do it then you shall realise that you may face some obstacles on your way. good luck.

Mert

Postby Mert » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:15 pm

i have never approved suc things and i hope that you will understand my point of view , ti si not good ad i think that it is not moral, of course i understand your desires and i know that we all are matrue peole but you shall remember about some basic rules of moral and you shall not forget about them, i think that you are mature person and you can control them , it is really hen thing that matters. i think that you shall realise all the drawbacks of the office romance but of course we are not able to control our heart, of course some people can but not all of us, and i think that it is stupid to tell you about it.

Simson

Postby Simson » Thu May 04, 2017 5:49 am

I am happy to write here on this friendly website for all of you!! how are you doing today?? Are you ready to start this day from the conversation with me?? I hope so)) To tell the truth I don't see anything bad in office romance.. I know a lot of situations when couples worked together and they also had such office romances and you know nowadays they have family.. Can you believe in it?? Of course it seems that office romance is not something serious but on the other hand..so you should think about it..

Justin21

Postby Justin21 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:55 pm

i do not know because i do not work so much because i am a student and that is why i have never faced the situation of having office romance or even of the possibility of it, bu you know in general i can tell you that it is a very hard thing, of course you can meet a good person at work but you know it would be ver hard for you to have a relationship and i think that you shall understand it. in general it is not something impossible but you know you may have problems at work and then problems at home and all of them would just kill your relationship and it would not be a happy thing for you.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Tue May 23, 2017 7:10 pm

i think that it is not a very bad thing if you are thinking about serious relations and everything like that and you shall understand it, but you know the thing that i can tell you about it in general is that you shall be sure that it would not have some bad influence on you and your work because if you know for example that you would be able to lose your job because of it then i think that you would not be able to continue it and i think that you shall not do it, just think about it and you would understand because it is better to think about your job. but if you think that it is really serious relations then it is your choice.

Return to “Chit Chat”