Gigi Gorgeous is engaged to female beloved

michell

Re: Gigi Gorgeous is engaged to female beloved

Postby michell » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:47 am

As a long-term forecast we can assume that anyway, Russian gays will be all the stages of the model cash register is their natural desire. It seems to us that both strategies will eventually lead to the desired result - "synthesis of identity". The fact that the second variant of development of gay culture is inevitably (though with much delay) will prompt the activists of the gay movement and the thirst for recognition among the Homo community. But it is a question of a distant future.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Fri May 11, 2018 1:40 pm

Find the balance between work and play, rest and activity. Sounds pretty simple, does not it? This is often overlooked precisely because it seems difficult. We either work too much and are constantly fussing, or we relax more than we would, and we sit around like hippos, are lazy, lying on the banks of opportunities. The establishment of a balance between work and play, rest and activity, will allow you to appreciate any activity deservedly. The grass will not seem greener on the other side, because you will not be limited to just one pasture.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Tue May 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Then determine their sequence, in order to understand what your action was earlier, and which later, that is, which one is to be followed. This will help you find one or more of the main reasons. Then you need to pay attention to the objective factors that may have been crucial in the process of shaping your situation, and perhaps not. You also need to arrange them in time to understand how it all began. Let's say you have financial difficulties in your life, and you need to understand why it happened. Perhaps it's all about the crisis that has knocked many people down, not just you.

lenny

Postby lenny » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:11 am

And then for Troy came 15 years of silence. "He was still friends with my brother, and I didn't say anything because I didn't want anyone to know what happened. It had a very strong effect on me, and every time I was upset or depressed, I remembered this case. I have suffered a severe injury that haunts me to this day. Every time I had a boyfriend and we were about to have sex, I had this case in my head. I could only think about it at first... I don't know how I managed to stay silent for so long. It just broke me."

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:12 am

He decided to tell all the correspondent of Gay Star News, as he hopes that his story will help others. "I am very happy to be able to tell you everything. The truth is making you free, and if I had kept it all to myself, I probably would have blown up at some point. I wasn't afraid to tell my parents or brothers.

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:13 am

I just wasn't ready for it yet. I know that they would support me, my brothers - my main support, support and protection. They know that I love them, and although it was a hard experience, they see what I have achieved in life. That I am happy, I continue to grow, and they know that by nature I am a fighter. I strive with all my strength to succeed, to become better, to help others and to fight for the rights of gay people. When you love, the pain goes away because you have a person you can rely on, your person. I love it, but even my boyfriend didn't know anything, so I think he'll be a little shocked by the story"

geoff

Postby geoff » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:15 am

For Troy is very important experience. One of his idols is Oprah Winfrey, who as a child herself became a victim of violence. He got a tattoo on his chest, under his left armpit, with the date of her birth.
And Jonsson not only survived the violence, but also achieved a lot. He began to play tennis, and as it grew sportsmanship, grow his confidence. Now he is engaged in crossfit and hopes to win the competition in 2015.

lenny

Postby lenny » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:16 am

He loves music and performs mainly hip-hop and RnB. He is almost ready to release his first album, which he hopes to finish by 2015 with the help of the best musicians in Iceland. He soon goes to audition for the Icelandic version of the show "Got Talent". This year he received an award for sports achievements in the competition "Mr. Gay World". "It was amazing, just one of the best moments of my life. I met with people from all over the world, learned what it means to be gay in other countries, heard their stories about myself and imagined my country, Iceland".

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:17 am

Participation in this competition increased his confidence and he decided to share his story with us. "She follows me? Yes. But look what I've achieved and how happy I am. The most important thing is that I survived. Others should know about it, and this publication will help in this. This happens to a lot of people around the world, and I'm very happy that I can tell everyone about it. I want them to know that they can always turn to me if they are afraid of something, and I will try to help than I can."

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:18 am

In the end he turned to his rapist: "I forgive you. If you don't forgive the person who hurt you, he will keep the power over you, which was with me for 15 years. I decided not to give his name. Because everyone makes mistakes in their lives, and everyone has the right to a second chance. I'm giving him a second chance. When he reads this story, and I'm sure he'll know about this publication, because our city is very small, I want him to know that I forgive him."

Return to “Chit Chat”