guys and beauticians

PatrikMilleur

Re: guys and beauticians

Postby PatrikMilleur » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:52 am

Hi all! Very good topic! I go to a beauty salon!!!! It's important to my robots! I have to look perfect! My face and body must be in the form of!!!! so I go to beauty salons! :) ;) :) ;) :) Now the whole world is required to beat beautiful!!!!! Our appearance is important!!!! You need to love yourself and take care of yourself!!!! I like to do Facials at the salon! Facial massage with oils! My partner also goes to a beauty salon! I believe that now it is normal and natural!!!! ;)

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Hello guys! Very interesting topic you raised... I believe that only you can decide what to do in life! We have the right to choose your path! So if you feel that it is right for you then forward to draw your face. lately, men rarely use the services of beauty salons. Today, men's cosmetics is booming in the world! Beauty for men today offers many ways to improve your face and body! I think it is quite normal to visit a beauty! ;) ;) ;)

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:08 am

Hello guys! How are you? Today, men's cosmetics is booming in the world! I believe that the machine should look after themselves and their body! It is natural and normal. The guy wants to not only make money but also to look good. Due to the prevailing opinion, men have no place in the beauty salon, therefore, the representatives of the strong half not saying his visits to the beautician... :mrgreen:

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi all! How are you? What's new? A very complex topic! We live in a world where you have freedom of choice! If you feel that it is right for you then go ahead and draw your face!!!! It is your right and your choice! Today, men's cosmetics is booming in the world! The guy wants to not only make money but also to look good, this is now normal and natural! :mrgreen:

JanBinskyi

Postby JanBinskyi » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:25 am

Because of the current philistine opinion, men do not have a place in the beauty salon, therefore representatives of the strong half of humanity do not advertise these visits. ;) A healthy, tight skin without wrinkles, a good complexion speak only the best of its owner. ;)

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:50 am

Best regards for you my dear audiance!!! :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: people I am so happy to meet you here today. I am interested in our conversation so let's discuss))) I would like to say that I like beauty salons and once a month I should visit it for making my hair and body the best as it is possible. I like to do different masks and different procedures for being more handsome than I am. I don't see anything bad in it. It is really good when people take care about their bodies, skin and face and hair. Perfect things I think!!!

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:29 am

I don't even know what to unswer on such an interresring questio. Nnowadays there are some man who are willing to visit beauticians. But if to be honest, I don't like such things and I don't think that it is very important for us. As for me, I'm against of make-ups and other things which beaticians do.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:46 pm

You should recognize that it is your life and you should not worry about somebody's opinion. You are a king in your life!!!!! For example I don't find anything bad in beauty salons and beatifications . If you are worried about your appearance and hair and at all about yourself so it is not shameful to visit salons. I don't understand men who can judge others about their desires to visit beauty salons and be in a good shape. And personally for me it is important to waste money on my appearance to be a handsome man as well.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:23 am

My greetings for each visitor here. Usually I have really inspired mood after our small chats. And what about you? I think that everydays consultation with some beauty professionals is quite strange and too much. I think of course that every modern man should pay much more attention to his look and everything in him but too much of these consultations is also strange and not for me. Of course I just visit some procedure for my face and massages for my back but nothing more, and I find it enough.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:15 am

You know people. I am not against it. I am only for it and that's all. I would like to say appearance of the person is pretty important and everything depends on desire of the person to take care about himself. I like visiting different beauty salons and massages courses because I take care about myself and different procedures for my body skin, hair really help me. Of course I don't forget that too much of it can also be harmful that's why just once a week I try to do it. Guys and beauticians is about me :lol:

Return to “Chit Chat”