Why do women want to be surrogates?

ANdreF37

Re: Why do women want to be surrogates?

Postby ANdreF37 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi guys! Very happy to see you today! A very good topic for discussion! I believe that women are included in the list of candidates for surrogate motherhood, willing to give people the chance to become parents! I believe these women are strong and brave. These women undergo a rigorous selection. I think they give an invaluable chance for gay couples. Every woman who bears a child will get a good sum of money. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

William12

Postby William12 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Good evening, everyone, guys..! This is a very uncommon question to hear, my friends... Frankly speaking, I have never ever thought about this aspect of the surrogacy program...as a matter of fact, it is really interesting to find out, but after reading all comments below the post, I am struggling to have my own opinion about it right away.. some people are saying that it is all about the salary, well, definitely a woman will not do this for free, dude! But I liked the idea, that not only money business is involved here... also kindness and nature instinct.

Jim2

Postby Jim2 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:39 pm

i think that most of them do it for money and i think that i am thinking in the right way, of course they would not tell you that they do it for money but i think that it is the real reason. most of them have already children and they have their families but thy do not have job and they have to earn money in order to provide their children with everything needed, and i think that you understand it. i think that you shall not forget about it, but i do not think that it is bad when women wnat to surrogates just because of money, i think that it is a normal thing and we shall not be surprised because of it.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:31 am

That is a really interesting question.. as a matter of fact, I have asked myself from time to time the same, and I saw that a have no answer regarding this question at all... as a matter of fact, I am really interested now in this field, and of course, I would like to know the reality, the truth, why these women are applying for the position of the surrogate mother... anyway, I also have a hope that obe day I will have the opportunity to explore this side of the surrogacy program.. maybe the personnel of the clinic can give the relatively correct answer on it?!

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:29 pm

Hi guys! Very interesting topic! Why would a woman want to beat a surrogate mother? Oh this is a very difficult question! The woman is very gentle and yet strong personality! I think every woman has a story to life! Life is very complex and unpredictable. Of course the woman gets a good sum for the birth of a child! Perhaps this is the reason that a woman becomes a surrogate mother! I don't know what to say! But I think this is a very big sacrifice for a woman. ;) :shock: :oops: ;) :|

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:52 am

Good afternoon, hello there, everyone.. Guys, I was asking myself the same question and it appeared to me that it is not necessarily for surrogacy mothers to have some hidden goal, some reason to make the other couple happy... In fact, lots of women do this only because of a huge payment they get from the surrogacy procedure.. :idea: :arrow: have you thought that there are going to be no good people there?! This is probably such a half burden to take, to carry a baby for nine months...! Anyway, I am sure that they are brave and kind women.

Boni

Postby Boni » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:44 pm

actually i do not even know and i can not understand it. i think that to understand it you shall have with the surrogates and even not with the one but with several because all of them may have different reasons for that and i think that you understand it. but you know i do not think that women do it for money, it is really strange for me, i think that it is not right. maybe some of them do it because of money but i think that it is not the main reason and you shall understand it. i think that a lot of them o it because they want to help other people, they are kind and want to make us parents as well.

Derek56

Postby Derek56 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:28 am

Good morning, everyone, guys! From my personal point of view, it is definitely not only about the money, guys... Yeah, you might think that I am a blind optimist, who does not understand the reality... As a matter of fact, I have read the vast majority of comments you have left there below the post, and I saw that you all consider the money as a biggest possible cause for a woman to become a surrogacy, but what about the brave heart?! It is not a very easy thing to bear a child. Someone has said that no matter what causes her to be there, but she is the one, who can help us to become parents...

Bredford

Postby Bredford » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:15 pm

you know i have thought about it for many times and i do not really understand why women want to be surrogates and i think that i would never understand it, it is really very hard to explain. they get pregnant with the other child , they risk their health, they do all that stuff , they bear the child that is really very hard and then they realise that they shall give their child to the other people and that is it. i think that it is really very hard and the only thing i can tell you about it is that the do it for money and nothing more, of course maybe there are also other things but i do not believe in it.

Garrison

Postby Garrison » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:49 pm

Good evening to all guests who are here today and ready to share opinions... Believe me, it is really an interesting thing to consider... :geek: :!: frankly speaking, I am not ready to judge anyone here and because of the bare fact of the existence, I trust people around and always try to define something positive in every single person whatever he or she does... So, in general, it is interesting to presume that it is all about the money, the payment...But I am not sure that it is so in every case..1 every story is unique anyway..

Return to “Chit Chat”