Why do women want to be surrogates?

Elroy3

Why do women want to be surrogates?

Postby Elroy3 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Good time of the day, my lovely readers! I am happy to see you all here and today I would like to share with you my latest subject of a big concern... We are willing to become parents in the nearest future and started to consider the surrogacy program as the best way for us, and thinking about this clinic - http://biodads.com. And recently I started to ask myself why do women want to be surrogates :?: What forces them to make this decision and help homosexually oriented couples?! How do they feel after giving a birth to a child and letting him go?

StivenGarf

Re: Why do women want to be surrogates?

Postby StivenGarf » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:57 pm

I am happy to greet you here, Elroy :) take my congratulations on deciding with the surrogacy. This is great to hear, my friend. Well, in my opinion, those women feel like they are able to carry the baby and give the happiness to someone else, help them.. I guess, this is not only about the money of course, because, let's say, lots of women are able to give a birth, but really not a big amount of them are willing to do this again and especially - for someone else... ;) I believe that women who do this are really kind and sincere honestly..to give the piece of your body to the child - to give a gift!

Kelvin99

Postby Kelvin99 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Good time of the day, guys! I am really happy to see you all here... Yeah, I congratulate you on setting your mind on the surrogacy program.. it was the way out for me too, thought my husband was insisting on adopting the child, but anyway, I managed to do my best ;) and not I know that it was worthy of trying...! But back to the main subject here... I really think that those women want to make some good gift..like, they have the "talent" and they want to share it, because God gave them this by nature... :idea: :)

RichardMoon

Postby RichardMoon » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:23 am

I am sincerely greeting you all, dear friends. I know a lot about the surrogacy process, I was really into all details of it back to the time when we were preparing for having a child.... Of course, I was asking myself too, why do women want to be surrogates, and this exact question seemed the most interesting to me... ;) but then I decided that it is better to ask people who know really ALL information about the surrogacy program and I made an appointment for the free initial consultation here, in the clinic I was ordering the procedure - http://panaxcenter.com

KonanW

Postby KonanW » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:00 am

Good morning, people... to be honest, I have never thought about it..really, it is a nice food for the brain, guys... :idea: I really took the gift of women as a usual thing, but really have not ever thought ho =w is this, to give your priceless time, your body, you health and mind to someone else's child. I guess, this is a struggle for most of women, and to do such thing ready not really a lot of people... In my opinion, for more information concerning the surrogacy, everybody can always come here - http://biodads.com and ask high qualified personnel everything!

HaroldPlatz

Postby HaroldPlatz » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:55 am

Good afternoon, dear people. I am always happy to hear from you, guys/ Well, it seems to me that today we have a very extraordinary question to discuss... 8-) to be honest, I really think that those women who enter to the "list" of candidates for the surrogacy program, are willing to have good money for the thing, they know well about. And I am saying so because there is a strict requirement for them to have at least one healthy child prior to entering to the surrogacy agency. So then such women can have a good "salary" for only carrying a kid.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Very nice and not usual question to read here, guys. This is great that people are interested in such kind of things :!: I am really sure that this is essential for future parents to learn all information concerning the surrogacy process... anyway, I always thought that the woman who is ready to give her nine months of life is giving a gift to those who really need it! this is a priceless process, guys. I believe that those women do this not only for good payment , but to help us. of course they are totally loyal to gay couples. why would they help us otherwise?!

Ismail87

Postby Ismail87 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:47 pm

Look, are you reading my thoughts?! I really would like to know too, to learn what force or preference pushes a woman to such devotion?! This is may a plain explanation here, like I have read below the topic in some comment that these women only do this for enrichment.... well, I believe it is so in some cases, but, guys, frankly speaking, I relly would like to emphasize on the fact that they do this not only for money, but to help people and also, to give the opportunity to feel how is it to be a parent... I guess, want is to be the main cause!

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:51 pm

well you know, i think that there are a lot of reasons why women actually want to be surrogates and i think that we cannot talk about it in general about all the women, of course some women want to help people and i think that a lot of women do it just because of it, and i think that it is really very good. but of course there are a lot of women for whom it is just a job and they want to earn money, i do not think that it is bad, i most cases these women give children to the parents without any reason because they have heir own families and do it only for money. that is what i think about it, i do not know any other reasons.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:16 pm

This is probably a not commonly asked question.. and I believe that most women do this because of the money.. BUT also I believe that there is a certain amount of women who do this not for the sake of good payment, but for the sake of those families, who are unfortunately not able to have children... this is a sad fact, my dear people, but this is life and I really think that these women would not help gay couples in the case if they hated them..this is quite logical thing, is not it?! Well, this is my opinion, even though I am not right .... 8-)

Return to “Chit Chat”