Why do women want to be surrogates?

Mert

Re: Why do women want to be surrogates?

Postby Mert » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:54 pm

every woman has her own reason why she wants to become the surrogate and i think that you understand it and it is not really possible to make the general decision, but you know most of them do it because they want to help other people to be the parents, of course maybe not only because of that kindness but the main engine that makes them do so i think is the wish to help other people, because it is very painful when you do not have the opportunity to be the parent of a small child. of course maybe some do it because of money because i think that we still can call it job, but not traditional.

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:59 am

Good morning for all members of this friendly website. How are you doing guys?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: To my mind it is really very actual theme for discussion nowadays... Sooo my straight opinion as for this theme for discussion is that women want to be surrogate mothers because of great money for this procedure.. You know friends nowadays surrogacy motherhood becomes a good job for those women who need money and ready to do this step. It happens very seldom when woman does it only for help.

David7

Postby David7 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:37 am

i think that here is very good the saying many men many minds, every woman has her own reason why she wants to become the surrogate and i think that you understand it and it is not really possible to make the general decision, but you know most of them do it because they want to help other people to be the parents, of course maybe not only because of that kindness but the main engine that makes them do so i think is the wish to help other people, because it is very painful when you do not have the opportunity to be the parent of a small child. hope that you understand me. good luck.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Thu May 25, 2017 11:53 am

it is very hard for us to state why women want to be the surrogates, i think that they have some aims for that and of course most of them go through it for money because with the help of it they can earn really lots of money doing nothing of course i agree that it is very hard to be pregnant and it is not easy at all but you know it is still for money and i think that yo can understand it and you can know it. but of course they may want to be surrogates because they would like to help other people to have children as well, and that is it, i do not know maybe there are different reasons it is hard to state.

JanBinskyi

Postby JanBinskyi » Thu May 25, 2017 12:11 pm

Every woman who has given birth to a child will receive a good amount of money. :) ;) ;) ;) ;) These women undergo rigorous selection. ;) I think most of them do it for money, and I think that I think correctly, of course, they will not tell you that they do it for money, but I think that this is the real reason. Most of them already have children, they have families, but you do not have a job, and they have to earn money to provide their children. ;)

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Thu May 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Have positive emotions here today,!!? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope so)) to my mind nowadays there are a lot of women who do it just for money and to tell the truth in most cases surrogate motherhood became to be a job for women and girls.. To tell the truth we should not judge them for it.. But to earn money on gay couples it is a little bit not justified....so that's why my attitude to it is different and I don't know what decision would be the most suitable variant for all it...

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed May 31, 2017 3:56 pm

Good afternoon all of you who opened this post for discussion... Are you in a fantastic mood today?? Not in a bad?? I hope so)) you know my dear friends I would like to say that surrogacy is very popular now and that's why I would like to say that a lot of women find such kind of becoming parents as the way how to earn a lot of money because as we know surrogate motherhood is a difficult and expensive process.. So that's why a lot of women want to be surrogates.. And I think that it can be normal nowadays

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed May 31, 2017 9:06 pm

i think that for us it is impossible to understand what they feel when they give the child to the couple but i do not think that they feel some relation to the child, they shall understand it from the beginning of the journey that the child is not theirs and they will not be together ith it,i think that it is very important to do it because maybe they will have some kind of a depression if they have some connection with the child before, i do not know hot to explain it to you but i think that it is understandable. i do not know why they want to be surrogates, maybe because of the help or because of money, i do not know.

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:41 pm

Hi everybody :D What about your mood today?? I hope it is perfect today isn't it?? Sooo what can I say?? Surrogate motherhood nowadays is the most popular way to become parents. And nowadays women find this method as the most suitable for them to earn money. Leslie is right that is very popular now and that's why a lot of women find such kind of becoming parents as the way how to earn a lot of money because as we know surrogate motherhood is a difficult and expensive process.Yeah ,it is true because I even don't see another reason for them

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Maybe for money. I want to say that women don't do it for themselves or for free. Never!!!! Just in some cases, just close woman to the person who wants to be a father. Nowadays no woman will be a surrogate mother for your future baby for free and you know I understand it in some case. Because it is really very difficult for them to be pregnant. Really and to give the birth for the baby is so difficult and painful!!!! Really that's why I find it normal to help such couples as we are for money. I don't judge such people in any case.

Return to “Chit Chat”