A very unpleasant thing ...

Aaron

A very unpleasant thing ...

Postby Aaron » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:21 am

Hello everyone today, my dear friends! What about you? I hope that each of you will still have at least a little holiday spirit? But in any case, I understand you ... Time goes by, and our problems are coming back to us. I got a suspicion of prostatitis in my body ... Of course, I am ashamed to talk about it. But in any case I would like to discuss this with you guys. It is difficult to say who is more able to understand me as much as you anyway. Also, I think it is not a shame to talk about such issues. After all, together we can help each other to find a solution. I heard that prostatitis can come at almost any age. I'm still not sure about me, but I have some symptoms. What about the disease in general? Can we somehow prevent prostatitis?

Vincent

Re: A very unpleasant thing ...

Postby Vincent » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:24 am

I thank you for your interest) It's okay! But what about the prostate ... Today, every man must know how to avoid the disease. Despite the inherent male predisposition to the development of prostatitis, and for a long its course, to avoid it is still possible. To do this, you need to follow the simple rules of a healthy lifestyle, and after 30 years of regular visits to a urologist for an examination. In addition, there is one of the most important rules in this way. It is important to avoid unprotected and casual sex. Up to 50% of cases of prostatitis occurs due to infections, transferred through sex. Therefore, in any case, you can review your recent past for similar situations.

Barboro

Postby Barboro » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:26 am

Thank you! But I'm fully in my work already... The prostatitis problem is already very common. And methods to help avoid the disease rather simple anyway. Regularly checked for sexually transmitted diseases. It is more about the men who have frequent sexual relations with women who are at risk. Movement is life. For you need to move more and to try to lead an active lifestyle, especially men, who spend most of their time in the office sitting at a desk. If the man is a whole day or a few hours spent in a sitting position, it presses with its weight on the prostate gland. You need to be sure every 2-2.5 hours to climb and walk or do a light workout.

Frank

Postby Frank » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:28 am

First of all, you should avoid hypothermia. Prostatitis may be the consequence of hypothermia, so it is not recommended to sit on the cold curbs, pipes, stones or urinate in the street in the winter. But this is not the only factors which indicate the possible occurrence of the disease in your body in any way. You should also pay attention to the violation of the toilet. The cause of prostatitis are frequent and long-term constipation. You should promptly treat any infectious and inflammatory diseases of the body Because the transition in the chronic form of the disease can give complication on the prostate.

Milton

Postby Milton » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:30 am

To be honest, prostatitis occasionally mysterious disease. Even any small stress to the body can provoke prostatitis. In addition, you need to monitor the overall state of the organism. For you it is very desirable as possible to avoid constant stress, regular lack of sleep, etc. Additionally, some doctors recommend to reduce the amount of fat in the diet. It is recommended not to abuse products that contain high-melting fats and high amounts of cholesterol. It is better to give up or reduce to a minimum the amount consumed red meat, fried foods, fatty dairy products. Preference is necessary to give the dishes, steamed, cooked or stewed.

Johnson

Postby Johnson » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:31 am

There are some tips which can also help me to avoid this disease. Eat foods that contain natural zinc for prevention of prostatitis is helpful to eat raw zucchini seeds, wheat germ, oat meals, nuts and peas. Also very good to drink natural milk. Drink more natural juices and freshly prepared to eat raw vegetables. A significant amount of fiber in vegetables normalizes the bowels, and the active ingredients of juices well clear the urinary system, stimulate urination. Maximum limit the use of acute and salty food. Very salty and spicy food, and various spices irritate the rectum and the bladder, thereby negatively affecting the prostate.

Ismual

Postby Ismual » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:32 am

I am also familiar with this problem. In addition, I had the treatment of prostatitis once. I remember the very good advice from a doctor, who helped me get rid of this disease. He advised me to give up alcohol. Alcohol increases the blood supply to the prostate and small pelvis and this gives a normal blood flow, which may result in congestive prostatitis begin to develop. When uncontrolled use of various alcoholic beverages significantly lowers the level of male hormones and, as a consequence, are favorable factors for the development of inflammation in the prostate gland, which entail the appearance of impotence.

Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:53 am

For prostatitis there are a huge number of potential pathogens that are able to start the process of this disease really quickly. First of all, I would recommend to anyone who is afraid of getting prostate stop smoking. As a result of intensive smoking in males can decrease testosterone levels in the blood, which has a negative impact on prostate tone and contributes to inflammation in it. Also, smoking can disrupt microcirculation and venous outflow, which also leads to the beginning of inflammatory processes in the prostate gland. I think that in any case it is very important to monitor your health and have regular check-ups at your doctor.

Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:55 am

I can not tell how the truth is that you already have some symptoms of prostatitis. But I also know some of the things that help to prevent the occurrence of prostatitis. First of all, you have to at least from time to time to perform physical exercises. As the prevention of prostatitis useful to engage in physical exercise: walking, jogging, swimming, etc. You can not hold back the urge to urinate at very crowded bladder possible urine flow in the opposite direction, which adversely affects the kidneys and promotes the development of bacteria in the urine, which can get into the urethra and cause the development of bacterial prostatitis.

Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:57 am

This disease is quite complex and very difficult treatment. So much better to know how to prevent it. Very good advice is not to drink at night or before bedtime. If possible, better to abandon the fluid intake before bedtime, especially drinks that contain caffeine, as they contribute to frequent urination and irritate the bladder. You should also follow the regular ejaculation. This makes it possible to prevent blockage of the urinary tract and normalize their permeability. But in any case, one of the most important rules that you must remember, this is a ban on the selftreatment. When the first symptoms of the disease need medical consultation and examination in the clinic.

Return to “Chit Chat”