Flowers in Columbia

Alfred

Re: Flowers in Columbia

Postby Alfred » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:26 am

:oops: I am glad to write here too as you. :mrgreen: I heard that it is a moving area with own bar and alfresco café, which can be moved down the side of the ship to the waterline and become a floating harbor. This stunning development was built for guests’ convenience of getting to the shore; as such liners are really large to moor by the dock. So, previously, cruise liner’s guests should take small boats and have an uncomfortable trip to get to the shore. I would like to read more interesting information, please share guys)))

Erik

Postby Erik » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:04 pm

i do not know which flowers are there and whether it is really worthy of visiting but i think that if people are going there and they like it then maybe there is really a point in it and you shall visit it, i think that here i can have the right and that is why if you love flowers and you find it interesting then of course you shall go, but i am not lover of flowers and i think that i would not like to visit Columbia just for flowers , i think that i will find some other reasons but of cors traveling is always fun and interesting. it is really perfect i think. thank you for your attention, i wish you good luck.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:27 pm

Hey there boys. Flowers in Columbia is of course good. But this another theme I find more interesting. By the way it is known that among other jaw-dropping facilities of Celebrity Edge are: big panoramic windows that are making the ship almost seen-through; bigger staterooms with more space for storage, own veranda, a bigger restroom and a king-sized bed; special app on your phone that is capable of connecting to the ship’s video cameras, unlocking the door when you approach, ordering a drink, turning down the lights, changing the temperature or raising the blinds from your bed.

George86

Postby George86 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:28 am

Did you know that gay farmer did not hold tears as marriage equality came to Australia? What is your opinion as for this piece of article???I have read that as Jason Smith milked his cow, he listened live to the marriage equality bill being passed by the Australian parliament and he was so overwhelmed that could not stop crying, as he wrote on Facebook. Speaking to The Standard, a local newspaper in south-west Australia . A lot of details 8 have found here. http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2017/12/18/ ... australia/

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:06 pm

You know this theme is very interesting and of course i know about this country but you know i have never heard that it is famous for its flowers and that is why you know i am kinda shocked because of it but you know i would like to tell you that it is really nice and maybe i would like to visit this country and to see what it looks like and everything like that.
i think that it is very very beautiful and i would like to experience it. of course i do not know when i would be able to do i but of course that i would do it in a close time. thank you very much for your attention, wish you good luck and everything the best.

Curtis

Postby Curtis » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:16 am

all that stuff but you know when the thing is really beautiful then i think that we need to see it and it is the thing with flowers that you shall see in real life because you would not be able to feel those emotions on photos or tv and i think that you know what i am talking about.
you can feel everything in real life only and of course you shall also feel the smell,of course would not travel to it just to see the flowers but i think that together with some trip i would definitely visit this place and watch those flowers, i think that it gonna be very good and interesting

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:59 pm

Soooo not bad peace of article. Pretty interesting I think.. For example I know that speaking to The Standard, a local newspaper in south-west Australia, he said that he finally feels ;like his country understands him, accepts that there is nothing abnormal in him and his views on love, that he is finally treated equally to other Australians and welcome the way he is. “It’s just going to make life so much easier for rural LGBTI people to come out and be more accepted,” the farmer added. My attitude to it is a little bit unpredictable...

Ford

Postby Ford » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:41 am

yes I know of course about it..
But unfortunately I know not much.. I know that the festival began in 1957 when 40 peasants from a neighbouring village performed a parade celebrating the silleteros that worked in the region.
A silletero is a flower carrier but a very particular type of flower carrier. The silletero wouldn’t just transport flowers on their backs, but their families and their belongings too. To my mind it is rather different and better theme from others that we have

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:24 pm

I am super happy to meet all of you. I am eager to say that I have come here with some new piece of news. Grindr is the largest and the most popular gay dating app in the world. It was launched in 2009 and to the date, this mobile application for gay and bisexual men operates in 192 countries worldwide. Nevertheless, Grindr is partially or entirely blocked in such areas as Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran and Indonesia. Reportedly, police authorities of Egypt use this dating app to track and arrest gay men. What do you think about it? https://gayweekends.com/en/2018/04/05/t ... on-grindr/

Lewan

Postby Lewan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:16 am

Today is a perfect morning i mean!Recent news from Netherlands has come as a huge shock to all users of gay mobile app. Two men have been attacked n Dordrecht, a city in Holland, Western Netherlands, after arranging dates on Grindr. This homophobic violence happened on different days, but circumstances of crimes are similar. The first, 28-year-old victim was attacked on Friday, March 30, 2018. Unsuspecting man had arranged to meet his date from Grindr in the parking lot outside a local football club in Dordrecht.

Return to “Chit Chat”