Flowers in Columbia

Nicolaus

Re: Flowers in Columbia

Postby Nicolaus » Mon May 22, 2017 12:07 am

i do not know a lot about this region and i do not know what people do there, of course i have heard something but you know i think that it is really very hot there and i did not think that flowers ma be beautiful there and i think that you understand what i am talking about. but of course if you are thinking about visiting Columbia then it is a very good idea especially if you love flowers and you really want to see how do they look there, i think that it is very good idea, and it is much better than to lie somewhere under the sun and you realise what i am talking about.

Emre

Postby Emre » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:11 am

i am not a great fan of flowers and all that stuff but you know when the thing is really beautiful then i think that we need to see it and it is the thing with flowers that you shall see in real life because you would not be able to feel those emotions on photos or tv and i think that you know what i am talking about, you can feel everything in real life only and of course you shall also feel the smell,of course would not travel to it just to see the flowers but i think that together with some trip i would definitely visit this place and watch those flowers, i think that it gonna be very good and interesting

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:08 pm

How are you doing today??? :D :D :lol: :lol: I am happy to greet all f you here today))What plans do you have for this day???Thomas,of course I heard about this place,I know that Feria de las Flores is held annually in the city of Medellín. Colombia is believed to be one of the biggest providers of flowers in the world’s import/export market. The city of Medellin is the third by the area in the country, it is called the city of eternal spring, and attending the flower festival you’ll understand that the name is completely deserved. :D :D

Greg

Postby Greg » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:21 pm

Hello everybody!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Are you ready to have a nice talk together with me today???So dudes it was interesting to find out that the festival began in 1957 when 40 peasants from a neighbouring village performed a parade celebrating the silleteros that worked in the region. A silletero is a flower carrier but a very particular type of flower carrier. The silletero wouldn’t just transport flowers on their backs, but their families and their belongings too.In any case I can say that I want to visit this place :D :D

Brest

Postby Brest » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:00 pm

well of course i think that alive flowers are much better than dead and that is why i think that it is better to look at the flowers in such away and you would like it more and more and i think that you understand it. in general i can tell you that of course it is very beautiful scenery but to go to columbia just because you want to look at the flowers i think that it is really stupid and you can think about it, but in general of course there are different people and we all think about something different and i think that you understand it and that is why if you like it then why not.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:59 pm

i do not know much about flowers in general and i can not tell you that i really love them and i really pay much attention to them and that is why i think that i would not visit it, of course maybe I would like to visit columbia but definitely not for flowers and i really hope that you know what i man and what i am talking about and tha is why you would not be shocked or anything like that. in general i can tell you that life is life of course but of course you shall do what you like and visit the places you like and only then you would be happy in your life, just think about it, thank you.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:05 am

Hi people. You know guys. Sounds pretty perfectly I suppose, don't you think? It is really interesting for me to hear that there is really luxurious, loft-style, totally modern and innovative ship weights 117,000 tons and has a capacity of 2,900 passengers. The most stunning and deeply impressive innovation is Celebrity Edge’s “Magic Carpet”. It is a moving area with own bar and alfresco café, which can be moved down the side of the ship to the waterline and become a floating harbor. Wow I would like to visit such a ship. Don't you think??)))

Klinton

Postby Klinton » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:09 pm

i do not know much about flowers there but i think that i would not like to know more and you know it and you understand it and that is why of course there are a lot of people who like it and who value that but i do not think that i am one of those people and you can think about it as well, that is why if you are thinking about the visit to columbia then you shall be sure that you will like it or choose some other places which you can visit , just think about that and everything would be good. but if you like flowers then you would like that trip and you would not have any problems with that.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:24 am

Frankly speaking I see it at first. Of course here is really too much new information who is interested in news. For example I try to read it every day, early morning and before sleeping. So if we come back to our news I should say that Richard D. Fain, Chairman and CEO of Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd. said: “Edge Class is destined to be a trailblazer in modern luxury travel. The new ships will be on the cutting edge of innovation and the leading edge of design, so the ship names are spot on and offer a sense of how Celebrity Cruises is looking into the future. Are you interested in it? I suppose is rather interesting than theme about flowers

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:15 pm

i do not think that this place can visit only people who like flowers , i think that it is opened for everyone and that is why if you really like it and if you really want to enjoy everything then i think that it would be perfect for you and you can think about it, i think that you shall all the time be opened to something new and it can bring you new emotions and what is more important you will be able to learn a lot of new things and i think that you realise it and you can think about it, just keep it in your mind and think that you will do it, thank you for your attention, i hope that you life would be perfect.

Return to “Chit Chat”