Need some help

Tally

Need some help

Postby Tally » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:11 pm

Hellow friends. I want to have the child and last time i think a lot about it and i think that this si some kind of the need for me and for my partner. I think that we all have the same situations in the life and we all looking for the decision of it. I want to ask yuo . Where to find good surrogacy center? Where i can ask for the help? I want to know your attitude to the process itself and what you think about all my quaetions. Because this is very imporatnt for me and for my husband to know it all. I am sure that you will help me in this situationa dnyou will help me. That is why i am vaitiong for the answers from you and i think that you will help me find the better variant.

jonm

Re: Need some help

Postby jonm » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:13 pm

I am father with the good experiance and i want ot tell you that nowadays there are many different organizations which will help you to find the solution to the all your problems. I think that you need pay attention on the Panax Center. Because i used their servicess and i think that this is one of he best places which can help you to get the child.

Karl

Postby Karl » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:17 pm

I think hat you will find a lot of the information in the Internetnad i thin kthat you will succed in it. Because here you will find a lot of the peopel who ready to share some facts with you all .I think that you need not waste the time and start do something now. Because you will not gay he child for the one day and all the process will keep some time. That is why i thin kthat you need be ready to have the time and money for the all of it. I have the child and i think he worthy all the effords which i made some years ago.That is why you need not even think that you will not the possibility for it. I think that you need try nad get the result for the some time.

Porri

Postby Porri » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:19 pm

I was in the same situation and i think that you are on the right way .because there are nothing better than hold the own child on the hands and kiss him. I love my child and i think that we all should go to the Panax Center. I think that here you will get all the important and useful imformation.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:21 pm

This is very responsible to have the child and i think that we all have the possibility to have the right to surrogate child. I think that we all should think hat this si great to be the part of the family . I think that we all need think about the rightness of the decision. That is why you need think twice.

jonm

Postby jonm » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:37 pm

Friends. I think that you all are right. Because we al have the right to have the family.Because we all need pay a lot attention on the family creati. I think that we all need think about it. Because we should think about the good place where you get get the right tot be the fathers. I think that Panax Center is the great place which will help you to find the solution .I think that we all should think about this place, because i know that only professional are working there and i think that we all need pay attention on thi fact , because this is very imporat to have the good staff wgich will help you to find the folution and will help you in everything.

Karl

Postby Karl » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:40 pm

I think that this si very imporatnt for the all of us to have the good family and people who will support you in everything . I think that nobody can give you 100 per cent garanty about something in the live. I you never can be sure that you are get everything in time and when you want . That is why I want to tell you that you need to do everything by your own and make the desicions by yourself.

Porri

Postby Porri » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:42 pm

I think that this is very imporatnt for the all of us to have the possibility to have the child and we all need think a lot about it all. Because you will have a lot of the guestions . As for me you need looking for the surrogat mother and be really responsible in all this deals. Because your future child health and life depends on you. I think that there are a lot of women who want to get some money and give the birth to your future child, that is why you can choice. That is why you need bevery attentiove to the all details adn controle everything . Because just in this case you will be sure that everything will be good and in the best way.

Tally

Postby Tally » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:46 pm

I think you are right that we all should controle the process of the surrogacy from the beggining because everything here is very important for the future of your child. I think that this is one of the most important factors which help you to get the birth of healthy child. I think that you need to consult with the doctor and make some medical procedures which help you to know the condition of the health and how the problems can influence the future child. I think that you will find the great support in the Panax Center, because i know that thsi is great place for having the child. I think that we all need think about it.

jonm

Postby jonm » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:53 pm

You need look fo rht egood woman which will help you to have the child. I think that we lal need pay a lot of the attention on this fact. She need to be treated and health all the time to provide you with the healthy chiold in the future. I think that we all should pay a lot of attention on all of this. Because our future children is our responsiibility and we need treat them.

Return to “Chit Chat”