Need some help

Norby

Re: Need some help

Postby Norby » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:50 am

We all now in the similar situation, i mean the fathers who have not children. Because there are many different peopel that think we have not the possibility to have the children ad give them everything like the straight peopel can. But i think that this is nonsence. We all are the same peopel and understand in the clear way what the other peopel can give their children and what we can give them. I think that we all are right, because we can give them bright future and hope. I think that we all have the same rights to creat the family and give the future for the our children. I think that this is right decision and we all need follow it.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:55 am

I want to show you all . That we all are the ame people and prove it. I think that we all need think about it . Because we all under the same law and we all have the same rights. I think that surrogacy is difficult process for the all people and i think that we all need be ready for it all. Taht is why we should think about it with the responsibility. I know one great place which my friends recommend to me and i think that you should pay attention on it. Because there are many different places where you can ask for the help. But i think it is the best one, because i know that many people used the servicess of it and stay satisfied.

Karl

Postby Karl » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:59 am

I am sure that we all have the possibility to look for the best palces where to star the surrogate process , but i want to say that this is actually very difficult tot find the propriate palce for it. Because there are not a lot of the different palces which welcomed gay people. Because this process still illigal in the some states and i think that this is the main reason. That is why i want to share the great palces with you all. I think that here you will have the great team work with the peopel who working there , because staff is very friendly there and i think that we all need consentrated on this . That is why i think that you need try.

jonm

Postby jonm » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:03 am

I agree with you all, Because i think that depend the independence and other human rights, gay peopel still have less of them . That is why this si very difficult to have the children fort he all of us. I have family and i want to say that this si very difficult for me to show the other people and prove them that i am the same person like they are. Because we all the time followed with the husband and i think that this can have the influence on the ouw child. This is the biggest fear of me and i all the itme try overcome all the difficulties my child can have in the fututre. That is why this is better for us to hide our sexuality from the other people.

Karl

Postby Karl » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:06 am

I think that we all need keep in the mind thta we can do everything that we want in the life. Because this is our life and we all can decided what is better for the all of us. I think that we all need pay attention on the fact that we all have the possibility to have the children and be happy. Because happiness for me is to have the good family of the poeple whom i love and with whom i can share everything that i have on the soul. I think that this si right and we all need try to achieve it. Because this is peopel who will stay all the time with us , who will find the right way to say us that we all are right. I think that we should pay attention on this.

Porri

Postby Porri » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:10 am

I think, that this is great that we all gathered here adn have the talk. I want to use the possibility and share the place i used to be the father. I think that you all have heard about it , because this is very popular palce near the gay peopel adn many people use the servicess of it. I think that we all should pay attention on the Panax Center. Because there are many different peopel who will help you to find the rigth solution in the life. I think that we all worthy to have the good families and i think that surrogacy is one of the best ways for the all of us to achieve it . That is why you need go there and ask them for the help.

Tally

Postby Tally » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:13 am

I think that this is great to have the family . I actually can not imagine my life without my family. Because i think that this is great to have the possibility to have the great support all the itme . Because this si our main aim in the lfie to have the peopel we can treat and follow them . I think that there are nothing better for all of us. That is why we all need think about it and pay attention on this fact. Because surrogacy is one of the best variants for the all of us to find the happiness . That is why not i try to find the good surrogate mother for the future child and i hope that everything will be on the hight level.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:17 am

I think that you need be very attentiove when you decided to start the process of the surrogacy. Because you need be attentive to the all details. I think that the future of your child depends on the decision you will take now. Tat is why this is better to find the good place where you can ask for the help. I think that you will never find the best palce than Panax Center. Because there you will find the great staff which will be ready to help you any time. I think that this si great to have the support from the other peopel , because i want to say one more time this is moe difficult process than it can looks like. That is why you need be ready.

Karl

Postby Karl » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:20 am

Friends, I think that we all need be ready for the difficulties and waiting for the some time. Because this is not the deal of the one day and we all need pay attention on this fact. I think hat we all should be more concentrated because this is very imporatant to do everything in the right way and correctly. I think thatwe all need think how to make it. Because we all need be more orientated on the own wants when we looking for the surrogate mother . We must be sure that she has the exelent health and ready to give the birth to the healthy child. I think that we need controle all the process from the beggining till the end of it.

jonm

Postby jonm » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:24 am

Everything in our life depends on us and our decision as for that. That is why i think that we all are ruler of the own life , if to follow it we can do everythign that we want with our life. I mean that there are not people who can dectate something for us. That is why this is very important for thre all of us to be sure thta we do everything in the right way. I think that this is great to have the family. Because this are the most important people in our life. I think hat we all understadn it in the right way. Because we are living for this people and we try to do everything for them. I mean that our life has the sansa just in the case we have the peopel to libe for them.

Return to “Chit Chat”