Need some help

Paulin

Re: Need some help

Postby Paulin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:29 am

Dear guys, think that nowadays gay people have more rightsand we can do everyhting that we want with the our life. Because we all are the ruler of it and can decided what we want to get from it. I think that we all need pay attention on the faact that we have the possibility to creat the families and have the children. Because we all are equal in the rights and i think that this is great actually that we all havet he same possibilities for the living. I want to say that we should be provided withthe thought that we are the same and be sure that we can do everything in the world , if we actually want it. That is why just do it.

Norby

Postby Norby » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:33 am

Surrogacy is the great way to be happy for the gay people. Because in this way we all can understand the greatness of the our life. :D :D :D :D I think that family is the main thing we all need live. Because we are nobody without the peope who can life with us and support all of us in the hard times. I thinkt hat we all need stop attention on the one great place which i want to share with you all. Because there are mane different palces , but i think that the Panax Center is one of the most popular near the gays for the surrogace. Because i all the time see just the positive comments as for this place and i think that this is great.

Fouad

Postby Fouad » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:11 pm

You know man? this question is one of the most important in your life, so don't miss it and take it seriously and of course Choosing the right centre is 99% of success for you and your partner to have the normal family, before this go to the laboratory and pass the test to know who will be the father of the future child out of you two! Because the health conditions can be different and you will be prepared when it will be the time to start surrogacy!

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:42 am

I think that this is great issue for the discussion , because we all have the same problems. I mean with the people acceptation .because this sivery difficult to be the pert of the society when you followed all the time. I think that surrogacy is really good possibility for the all of us to become parents. because family means a lot for me and we also want to have the child. I think that this si great to see the happy faces of the relatives near you .Because you will all the time keep it in the mond. I think that we all need think and be ready for it. Because i can just immagibe the moment i take my child on the hands. This is hapinees.

Karl

Postby Karl » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:46 am

I think that we all have the right to be happy. Because happiness is something that we can experianced every day; I think that we all need pay attention o nthe process of the surrogacy. Because we can get the child with the help of it. I think that this si great possibility for the people who have not children because of the some reasons to have it. I thin kthat we all need do everything possible to achieve it .Taht is why i think that this is better to pay attention on this way of parents bacomming. Because this si great to have the full family of the people you can treat and love them so much. I think that we all want to get it.

Porri

Postby Porri » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:49 am

I want to share my experiance with you all .i think that everything is possible if you want it so much .because we all can have the childrens. I have two children and i want to say that this is great for me, because finally i have everything i have dream all my life. I want ot share one good place where you can consult and find the good solution to the all problems you have. I think that you need ask the Panax Center about the help . When i was looking for th ehelp they were one place whi helped me with the surrogacy process . Because all the straight peoeplethink thta gay people can not have th echildrn and all the time refuse us.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:12 am

I think that we all need pay attention on the Panax Center because i think that this is great place for the bacoming parents. I think that this is great place with the goood staff. Because here you will find the great suppor tall the time. i like this palce, because all the peopel are friendly there and you will find a lot of usefull informations there. I think that you need pay attention on this palce, because i have never meet the negative comments as for it. I think that this means a lot and we all shuld be consentrated on this fact. More over here you will find the maneger who will support you during the whole process and i recommend it for you.

Norby

Postby Norby » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:18 am

I agree with you all and i think that here you will find a lot of usefull information and you will use it . because there are many different palce for the surrogacy, but there are many of them do not want to work with the gay people, because they think that this si illigal. I thin ktht we all have th esame rights like the other people and can be free and independent. That is why i think that this si great possibility for the all of us . I have the family already and i thin kthat this is the biggest happiness for me . I think that you need not waiting for the long time you need try to change the situation for th ebetter. Because we all worthy it.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:20 am

I have never use the service of Panax Center , but my best friend and his family use it . And they tell me only positive things as for it. Because they got really good service and stay satisfied with the everything. And I think that this is the main thing. When the client get the servicess and stay satisfied with it. I read here many positive information and i think that all people here are right. And i want you pay attention on all this recommendation,, because it can be really usefull in the future for thouse people who decided to have a child. I think that you need foolow all this and just try to get a baby. I wish you good luck.

Tally

Postby Tally » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:22 am

Friends.I want to share my experiance with you today. I think that we all need try, because this seems very difficult but actualy it is more easier that you can think about it. There are many different ways how you can contact with the suffogate center. All that you need is to provide manager with all information they need and waiting for calling. I thin tkhat thisis the big step in the medicine and with the time this Center will popular all over the world. I know that it helped a lot of people to stay happy. We with the husband understand it since we first time come there. I hope that soon we will ask them for the help one more time.

Return to “Chit Chat”