Travelling with children

Aslan

Travelling with children

Postby Aslan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:06 am

Hi everybody here! I know, that many of you are not only loving spouses, but also caring parents! I'm also the father of the cuttest daughter ever. And the time will come and you will take your child to the journey first or to some country and places! Write what difficulties you came across with, what are the best places and hotels to live with children, where you can take him\her and feel comfortable. Just share all your experince here!

michell

Re: Travelling with children

Postby michell » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:21 am

hi, friends! it is very interesting topic for discuss. At first glance, the birth of a child puts an end to all that was in your life interesting in the first place — to travel. But after a few months (or even year), the parents recover from the shock, you get used to the constant lack of sleep and lack of personal time and timidly to dream at least about preskoci the trip to the sea.
i can reccomend this hotel.https://gayweekends.com/object/my-rainbow-rooms/Located in no more than 5 minutes’ walk from the underground station Saldanha, My Rainbow Rooms is a Bed & Breakfast for gays and offers an ideal location for accommodation during a stopover in Lisbon. You can find a variety of popular attractions nearby. You can reach the Lisbon Portela Airport in 15-minute drive from the B & B. The neighborhood is famous for its shopping.

geoff

Postby geoff » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:25 am

The main thing you have to accept new parents-travelers — rest with a small child little resemblance to the real human recreation. It is much more difficult logistically and emotional impact. You will have a lot of real and imaginary problems associated with traveling and preparing for it. if you are looking for some special hotel, this woild be great. Friendly and affordable gay-only B&B Mabuhay Lodgings with its “Asian Hospitality in a European Setting”, this recommended budget establishment is the domain of gay couple Eric and Herman. Accommodation is designer-basic, featuring one double room and one room with twin beds, all sharing a bathroom.

michell

Postby michell » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:30 am

dudes, i reccomend you in the first week after returning from vacation, better keep walking to a minimum, fear of crowded places and hypothermia. In any case not to be vaccinated 2 weeks before travel and 2 weeks after. and during my trip with child, i lived in this hotel, This gay-only Hotel Finca el Romero is set in Barbarroja. Breakfast has a barbecue and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. This is a modern hotel with the comfortable rooms. Each room is air-conditioned, renovated and has a personal bathroom with all facilities.

Newton

Postby Newton » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:46 pm

i do not have children and that is why i do not know how it is to travel with your child, but i think that if you have children then you do not have the other way out of course you shall travel with them because i think that it would be not fair if you go alone and leave your child at home with your parents or something like that. but in general i think that you understand that.it may cause you some problems when you travel with your child but if you are strong then you would overcome all of them. it is your child and you shall be patient, of course the flight would be hard for you if you choose this way of travelling.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:49 pm

Hi all! How are you? What's new? A very good topic for discussion!!! stay with a small child little resemblance to the real human recreation. It is much more difficult technically and emotional impact. Not every child's body suitable change of climate! If you have incorporated a flight it will be difficult! If the train or bus a little easier! :mrgreen:

Fouad

Postby Fouad » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:55 pm

hi there! Being parents is not an easy job, so parents are a little bit shocked for the first time and than get use to the situation and new rules of the game. If you are the people who travelled a lot before the child appearence it will be difficult to make a pause and stay at home for several months or even a year! But i know people who travelled a lot even with the small shildren, by plane from the first months, because sometimes it was not only the pleasant trip, but a business necessity to do it. And everything wasd absolutelly ok with the children. But don/t forget. that all children are unique and of different health, so don't risk if you are not sure!

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Hello guys! How's it going? What's new with you happened? Summer will soon come and you can go out and have fun! I completely agree with you guys, many of you are not only loving companions, but also caring parents! Traveling with children is very difficult but fun! Because children bring into our lives happiness and joy! :mrgreen:

Fouad

Postby Fouad » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:36 pm

Hey guys! Travelling with children it ia a huge topic to discuss. As for me it is pretty hard to travel with children especially if they are very small. Your children need to be at least 7-8 years old to travel. Because when they are very small they do not understand what is it to be at the airport, go through check in point , get on and off the plane. It is pretty hard for them to enjoy the trip because of the stress they are going throught. So the best decision is to wait till they grow up and travel all together without having a sress! :)

michell

Postby michell » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:09 am

Take responsibility for the choice vacation spot for the whole family. Great if your hotel, Inn, tourist camp will be located near water (sea, ocean, river) and you will spend your summer holiday with health benefits. from my own experience i can reccomend you This small gay-friendly hotel in Sitges offers excellent conditions for a great rest and recreation. The hotel Los Globos is situated only 30 meters from the beautiful sandy town beach and near the lively town center.All guests can visit the excellent restaurants and experience a vibrant nightlife of Sitges after a pleasant day at the hotel.https://gayweekends.com/object/los-globos/

Return to “Chit Chat”