my favourite book

Harry

Re: my favourite book

Postby Harry » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:47 pm

when i have a free time then i definitely choose the suitable book for the mood and then just start reading it. i really like some fantasy books , some that tell about real events and of course detectives, one of my favourite authors is Dan Braun but now i do not read his books at all, when i was younger i loved him. now i am really fond of Ray Bradberry, I think that he is great and his books are really very interesting and philosophical. I also like Thomas Mom. i think that he has very interesting short stories. that is the benefit that his stories are short, because you are not bored with them and very time you start from something new.

PatrikMilleur

Postby PatrikMilleur » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:29 pm

Hi guys! I love to read books! From early childhood, people familiar with books. Book. It opens us a window into a new unknown world. :idea: :idea: :idea: The book learns us to be kinder, softer to each other learns to mercy sympathy. I love to read fiction! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) My favorite book that is Harry Potter. I love to read it! There is a very important role of books in human life. Without it would be impossible no education, no culture of our society. ;)

Bern

Postby Bern » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:30 am

i think that it is really great and i want to tell you about my situation with reading. i think that it depends on the book, i can not tell you that i am really a reader and i like to read everything, no i am not. but still i like reading interesting books and if i have started to read an interesting book then i think that it would be really very hard for me to stop and do not read it. i think that you understand what i mean. but nowadays it is very hard to find something really worth reading. all the books are a bit far0ftched and do not give the readers the food for thought and it is very important fro me. i like thinking, rethinking the situations.

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:26 pm

Hi guys! A very interesting topic for discussion! The book is a very great opportunity to delve into the history! It is very important to read a lot, because the book is knowledge!!! The world is now a lot of interesting writers, which allow us to enjoy different parts of the world!!! I love to read fiction!! I really like modern writers!!! They are able to convey a lot of new features and innovations! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:36 am

Hi guys! Very good weather today. I walked a lot. A very good topic for discussion. Totally agree with you, the modern man needs to read a lot. Because reading is important for our overall development. The book opens to us the world of fiction or of love and history...... You need to read a lot because the book helps us to learn a lot new. My favorite book Hemingway "the old Man and the Sea" I read it in school, and now I really like it. ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:53 am

Hi guys!)) :mrgreen: :geek: Best regards for all of you today 8-) :lol: How are you doing?? I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for all of you :mrgreen: wwithout any doubts I can say that I like reading. 8-) you know I have my favourite author is Steven King too . I agree with you that his stories are very cool, exciting and interesting, but at the same time they are horrible and anxious. He makes feel nervous readers about his characters.I have read a lot of his books and i was really impressed with them.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Hello guys! Today very good day and beautiful weather outside!!! A very good topic for discussion! I love to read books, they need to ensure that we could relax and enjoy! I like to read in rainy weather. To sit near the window to hide behind and to enjoy another novel or fiction!!!! My favorite book is a series of Harry Potter books!!! My favorite fiction which gives positive emotions! :mrgreen:

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:32 am

I agree with you the Book is one of the greatest wonders of the world. Books form our values and characters. We try to look like characters from our favorite books! The book can be interesting, scary, exciting and confusing. But, above all, books can be interesting. Personally, I love science fiction! :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

Simson

Postby Simson » Fri May 05, 2017 11:00 am

Daddy I would like to say that I am really interested in reading books and I found it as really wonderful leisure activity.. I like to read everywhere if it is possible.. You know I think that if you read books so in any case you will be educated person ..and as I know people who read a lot are well aware of everything around the world and respected by other people.. The last book I have read was The Catcher in the Rye and nowadays I can say that it is my favorite book.. .. It was really interesting for me and I am greatly recommend you this book..

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Mon May 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Woow, it is so nice to see how many interested people here who are really into the reading, literature and the whole stuff, you know.. it is interesting for me to look how people are acting and definitely, the situation is even more interesting when you are into the reading too..!!! the whole childhood I was deeply into the reading and read the uncountable amount of books, it was just amazing. you have to be really thorough about this and take the time for the latest interest things... like, the latest bestsellers and the classic books... I prefer the classic books only, still try to read new for the change of the "reading routine"...

Return to “Chit Chat”