Parents of trans kids filmed the video lesson of acceptance

Emre

Re: Parents of trans kids filmed the video lesson of acceptance

Postby Emre » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:16 am

of course it is a very good idea, I would like to watch it and know what it is like. i think that i am really interested in it and it would be very interesting for me, i think that you understand what i am talking about, but in general i can tell you that it is life and we shall think about everything in it and we shall understand everything, i think that you know what i am talking about, of course it is very good that they are trying their best to make other people understand, accept and respect, i think that they would get it if they are trying so much for that, i think that it is really so and we shall support the

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:02 am

Fouad, I support you and that's why I also can say that it is a great idea why not.. I think that it is really right decision as for the films if acceptance.. I also want to add that this video of parents getting their trans children to read out loud that they are beautiful. Five pairs of parents and children take part in the video, repeating phrases to each other like: “I am loved deeply and unconditionally, just as I am,” hugging,
laughing and expressing love to each other as much as they can. Did you know it??

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:45 am

Here you are boys!! Best wishes for each of you here today)) how are you feeling now??? I hope that everything is exactly okey today)) so of course I think that it is wonderful idea to show children video lessons of acceptance. It is pretty nice and important. I want also to add that this video of parents getting their trans children to read out loud that they are beautiful. Five pairs of parents and children take part in the video, repeating phrases to each other like “I am loved deeply and unconditionally, just as I am,” hugging,laughing and expressing love to each other as much as they can. It is more than good idea I think.

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:42 pm

oh you probably do not have the idea of how does it all happen, right? it happens that I am missing some really serious, unusual, unique articles on the website (this one, yeah - http://gaynewseurope.com/en/ ) and it feels so good, like the relief that I can have the article I have lost here on the portal, so thank you, my sweet mate! :) as for the video - this can serve the nicest example ever for all parents of transgender children and this is vital, important not to be silent! to share and be open to the reality we have today... that is my opinion and you have to listen to me...

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:43 pm

Nice to meet you here today too)) are you ready to be a part of our conversation??? I hope you are ready)))) did you know guys that according to research carried out across the US, 75 percent of trans youth feel unsafe at school because of their identity, many of them take their lives. So this video of parents getting their trans children to read out loud that they are beautiful. Five pairs of parents and children take part in the video, repeating phrases to each other like: “I am loved deeply and unconditionally. Was it interesting for you dudes? Was it strange or not?

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi there boys. I am as usual happy to meet you. I am always happy to meet you you know it. I read many certain facts as for this article and I hope you know that according to research carried out across the US, 75 percent of trans youth feel unsafe at school because of their identity, many of them take their lives. So this video of parents getting their trans children to read out loud that they are beautiful. Five pairs of parents and children take part in the video, repeating phrases to each other like: “I am loved deeply and unconditionally. Did you hear it?

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:38 am

Hello hello friendly fellows. I want to suggest you to discuss this interesting piece of news. http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/02/01/ ... shionable/ what do you think about it??? At all are you aware of this article? Would you like to find out more information about it???I Can start of course that Ann Widdecombe has said that she was surprised to be kept on Celebrity Big Brother as her views on many social issues are far from being massively supported (mildly speaking). I think you will like reading this article :?: :!:

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:18 pm

Taking the label of a gay man, this lonely kid gets an amazing benefit. It takes unlimited sex and unlimited power to turn the reality in his own head.
He enjoys the rehabilitation of wounds in early childhood. Plus as an added bonus, he gets the opportunity to reject his rejecting father and at the same time the Judeo-Christian God the Father that separates good from bad, right from wrong, truth from deception. Oscar Wilde said, "Morality is just the position that we take towards people we personally dislike".

Ford

Postby Ford » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:08 am

You know as a result, the number of chromosomes in the fertilized egg is 45, and does not comply with rule 46. This combination of sex chromosomes was designated as .
Individuals with such a set of chromosomes, develops normal external female genital organs, but because they are women. But internal reproductive structures do not develop fully. So, for example, the ovaries are either absent or represented only by fragments of the fibres of the respective fabrics.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:34 pm

I am again here. And I am not worried about it. Because I like spend time here. And you know I know many details as for the previous article . Because for example after marriage equality was introduced in 2014, Ann attacked Prime Minister David Cameron for introducing the law, saying she felt “alienated by gay marriage”. During an early episode of the show, Ann clashed with India Willoughby and Courtney Act over the way marriage should be defined.“I’m sure nobody was expecting me to get to the final.

Return to “Chit Chat”