How to cool yourself without air conditioning

geoff

Re: How to cool yourself without air conditioning

Postby geoff » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:08 am

How to cool the room in summer without foil? If you have no desire to buy the foil and glue it Windows, can just install blinds instead of curtains. How can you cool the room? The principle of operation of the blinds is very simple. Day keep them in a closed condition so that the sunlight 90% will stay on thin metallic plates of the device.

markus

Postby markus » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:15 am

The use of ice, similar to the spray water, helps to reduce the room temperature by several degrees Celsius. In hot summer days, try to minimize the use of gas cooker and oven. This significantly increases the temperature of the air then to be in the kitchen is simply impossible. Gradually all the hot air is distributed around the perimeter of the house, which is extremely desirable for those who prefer cool

markus

Postby markus » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:16 am

It is not recommended to used electrical appliances, which greatly heat up the apartment. This vacuum cleaners, irons, personal computers, printers and televisions. Pay particular attention to the last item. If you are watching TV, turn it off, because, in addition to the increase of the temperature will increase and energy bills. If you have electric towel rail, cover it with foil or use only in extreme cases.

Simon

Postby Simon » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:56 am

as for me , the best way is to use the conditioner :lol: :lol: but if you have not such possibility there are amny differnet ways you dcan use to achieve the good result.i thin kthat everything is in the our hands and we all need all the time keep in the mind that you cam cool yourself with the help of the water. I think that tale the cool shower is th ebest way to feel youeself good and with the help of it you will find the good satisfaction all the time you will use it. I think that you need use this variant, because this is very useful one and you will see the good result soon. You also can drink something and you will feel better.

Greg

Postby Greg » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:31 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!! Best wishes for all of you here today, and every day!! I want to say that I am sorry for such people who don't have any opportunity to buy air conditioning. I really understand that nowadays it costs too expensive but it is worth it without any words. But if you don't have it you can cool yourself with a cold shower!!! Some years ago I tried it and I was satisfied with everything....Cold shower is one of the most popular method how to cool yourself without air conditioning!!! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Greg on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JanBinskyi

Postby JanBinskyi » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:17 am

Wet hair or just a line of hair around the head. Evaporation of water will cool the head. ;) Try using a fan. ;) Use a small spray bottle. ;) Fill your bathroom with cold water and immerse yourself in it. ;)

Simon

Postby Simon » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:40 pm

There are many different ways you can use and i thinkt hat there are many useful. Because we all the time need just pay attention on the water. i think that water is the first helper, because when you feel hot you can just take the shower adn you will find the satisfaction in this way .BECAUSE water can stimulate your body and you will feel more better with the help of it. I think that we all the time need just think about the differnet things you can have near you to feel better, you can just drink the cool water and you will have the better feeling. i like to take the shower and i think that this si very helpful for me all the time.

geoff

Postby geoff » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:33 am

Summer in the city – fun for everybody! If the thermometer is longer than three days stay around +35, concrete jungle slowly turning into hell. Hot asphalt, dust and stuffiness driven emaciated people in the offices – air-conditioned coolness promises a guaranteed respite at least for 8 working hours. But at home, the tired laborer waiting for another round of torment for a long Sunny day native apartment manages to efficiently heat up to the state of the Finnish sauna.

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:39 am

for some rooms the curtains may not be the most suitable barrier from the sun. For example, the fabric is uncomfortable (and quite expensive) to close the vast panoramic Windows of custom sizes. In this case, a great alternative is tinted mirrored glass that reflects the sun's rays. Any window can be pasted with a special film that will be the day to act as a barrier from the sun and safely hide the apartment from prying eyes (the mirror only works in the daytime, at night the effect of the film will be reversed). Such a coating practical do not obscure the view from the window, thus allows to significantly reduce the temperature of the room in hot weather. In addition, there is the possibility of rendering glass without mirror effect: this is the tape the glass just becomes darker and less transparent.

markus

Postby markus » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:39 am

Closed in sun-warmed rooms painful not only high temperature but also heat. Breeze in the apartment brings relief thanks to the cool breeze and fresh oxygen. So for comfort in the heat of the room, it is important to ventilate and provide good circulation. Perhaps the hot air from outside will cool your house, but thanks to him will breathe easier.

Return to “Chit Chat”