How to avoid acne

lenny

Re: How to avoid acne

Postby lenny » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:50 am

You need to wash at least two times a day. To do this, use a soft tool. Do not use soap — it will make your skin dry in the end, this will irritate. After the aged cells are removed, people will look fresher. For exfoliation you can use a special scrub. Not necessarily buying it in the store. You can mix coffee (only natural, insoluble) with a tool that is used for washing. Then all that you need to apply to the skin, some time massage and rinse.

JoshHutch

Postby JoshHutch » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:52 am

Do not wash your face with soap, but with a special foam or gel for oily skin. ;) Do not forget about clean hands, adjusting the pimple antiseptic. ;) Of course, you can not beat hormones. ;) Acne is a disorder caused by a violation of the sebaceous glands. ;)

Elroy3

Postby Elroy3 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:48 am

good time of the day! this is the bright and not that hot day outside, the nice opportunity to have the good walk, do not you think so? well, as a matter of fact, the acne prone skin condition characterized by the appearance of pimples and inflammation, and it can appear really on the every spot of the body, but more often on the face and on shoulders!!! :cry: :shock: I have seen people with the sooo damaged skin and it was not disgusting for me, it was a painful picture! attractive boys and girls were suffering from the severe level of the acne! it is vital not to waste the time and go and see the dermatologist.

jonm

Postby jonm » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:45 pm

I think that in this case you need jsut consult ith the own doctor and try to follo all the recommendations.because you need just find the reason of it.i think that it can be really strange one and you have never even think about it. it can be because of the usage of the alcohol or because you all the time just keep the face and your hands are dirty.I think that there is can be the problem with the health. aND before the treatment you need jsut try to find the reason you have it.because this is very important to understadn it nad try to oercome and avoid all the problems and with the time you will see the result for the better.

Brest

Postby Brest » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:34 pm

i do not know how you can avoid it but you know i think that the best way to avoid it is to visit the doctor enough and when you see that you can have some problem then you shall that time talk with the doctor and i think that in this way you would be able to avoid it or get rid of it as fast as possible , i think that you understand what i am talking about and all guys would agree with me about it because here i am really right. i think that nothing will help you but of course there are many factors that influence it, and i think that you know and you can read about that in the internet.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:04 pm

Here you are boys. I am in a super mood today and what about you? It was interesting for me to find out that young men aged 14 to 20 years suffering from skin rashes that are localized in all zones of the face, chest and back. Pimples on the face in men are common in this age. More than 40% of all young men face such diseases after 19 years manifestations of adolescence are on the decline; Men between the ages of 21 to 25 years old confronted with such cases, only 5% of cases; I hadn't heard it before.. All in all I think that there are a lot of good pills and methods how to avoid acne.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:56 pm

it is better to prevent it and that is why you are thinking in the right way if you are trying to do it and i really hope that you would do everything right and you will not do any mistake, i think that you know what i mean, i think that first of all you shall know everything about your health and everything that is happening with you and i think that you know it, and if you are thinking about it then you shall never have any doubts and any even questions about your health, i think that you understand what i am talking about and you know it. and that is why if you want to be healthy then you shall stat with that.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:48 am

Here you are you doing today??? I want to say that I am so friendly today and happy to greet you again ())it is difficult to get rid of acne, but it is possible you know. I have never had it but I am afraid of it. I support the idea that you should remove makeup before going to bed. Never go to bed without removing makeup. If you wear makeup, get used to remove makeup before going to bed. Left on the face overnight, it clogs the pores, which leads to the formation of acne. Also you can choose a good foundation containing no oil. If you can't find such a basis, apply before face powder. be careful with it

michell

Postby michell » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:47 am

At the age of 14-19 years, the main precipitating factor of the onset of rash is hormonal activity, which is characterized by puberty (at this age the appearance of acne-prone about 40-50 % of boys). At the age of 22 from inflammatory processes of the skin suffers only 5 % of young people. After 30 years of hormonal acne are usually. In older age rash on the face men can also occur but much less frequently (in 40 years – only 1% of males and 50 years – does not appear at all)

geoff

Postby geoff » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:48 am

Aggravating factors can be: genetic predisposition; hormonal balance; lack of sexual activity; hyperkeratosis is a skin disorder accompanied by an increase in the upper stratum corneum of the skin (occurs due to occupational intoxication or other reasons); diseases of the digestive tract; the absence or improper care of the skin; prolonged exposure to the sun; stress, emotional fatigue, physical exhaustion; ingestion of anabolic steroids (hormones);

Return to “Chit Chat”