How to avoid acne

Kirk

Re: How to avoid acne

Postby Kirk » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:14 am

I think that nowadays there are pretty many different remedies for avoiding this horrible thing from your face.... For example different creams and many other different pillows even. Also do not forget about taking care about your face. The occurrence of acne on the face indicates a violation of the sebaceous glands. Usually aged 14 to 19 years, a rash appears because of hormonal activity. It falls in the period of puberty. According to statistics, 40-50% of boys in the specified age suffer from pimples on the face.

Ford

Postby Ford » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:49 pm

how are you doing guys?? Are you ready for discussion?)) so. This theme is very useful and very important for people who have it. I also know that blackheads do not appear because of dirt.
But as for getting rid you should of course wash face in the morning and evening, and if you are sweating a lot or want to remove makeup. Excessive washing can cause irritation and pimples to become even greater. Dry skin will benefit from gel or soap on oil-based or moisturizers. These steps are very important.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:54 am

I remember that in my teenagers years I also suffered from it but hopefully there were much more horrible situations. I used many particular methods how to get rid of it. The occurrence of acne on the face indicates a violation of the sebaceous glands. Usually aged 14 to 19 years, a rash appears because of hormonal activity. It falls in the period of puberty. According to statistics, 40-50% of boys in the specified age suffer from pimples on the face. I know this statistic and truly say it is much more higher

Return to “Chit Chat”