How to avoid acne

Kirk

Re: How to avoid acne

Postby Kirk » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:14 am

I think that nowadays there are pretty many different remedies for avoiding this horrible thing from your face.... For example different creams and many other different pillows even. Also do not forget about taking care about your face. The occurrence of acne on the face indicates a violation of the sebaceous glands. Usually aged 14 to 19 years, a rash appears because of hormonal activity. It falls in the period of puberty. According to statistics, 40-50% of boys in the specified age suffer from pimples on the face.

Ford

Postby Ford » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:49 pm

how are you doing guys?? Are you ready for discussion?)) so. This theme is very useful and very important for people who have it. I also know that blackheads do not appear because of dirt.
But as for getting rid you should of course wash face in the morning and evening, and if you are sweating a lot or want to remove makeup. Excessive washing can cause irritation and pimples to become even greater. Dry skin will benefit from gel or soap on oil-based or moisturizers. These steps are very important.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:54 am

I remember that in my teenagers years I also suffered from it but hopefully there were much more horrible situations. I used many particular methods how to get rid of it. The occurrence of acne on the face indicates a violation of the sebaceous glands. Usually aged 14 to 19 years, a rash appears because of hormonal activity. It falls in the period of puberty. According to statistics, 40-50% of boys in the specified age suffer from pimples on the face. I know this statistic and truly say it is much more higher

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Fri May 11, 2018 1:35 pm

If this helps, remember and read the prayer of tranquility: "Give me the peace of mind to accept what I can not change, the courage to change what I can, and the wisdom to distinguish one from another."
Find an interest in life again. Emotionally strong people regard each day as a gift. They try to compose it in such a way as to take advantage of the gift to the fullest. Remember when you were a child and could be delighted with the simple wonders of life - playing with leaves in the autumn, drawing fictional animals, eating cookies? Find this inner child. Be this inner child. Your mental and emotional health depends on this.

geoff

Postby geoff » Mon May 28, 2018 4:24 am

First, there is an increase in the secretion of the sebaceous glands. In this case, sebum becomes unable to fight bacteria and changes the consistency. The secret is greatly compacted, creates a tube in the ducts and overlaps them.
Further, follicular hyperkeratosis develops. The cells are not updated normally. As a result, the stratum corneum thickens, which prevents the outflow of secretions.

lenny

Postby lenny » Mon May 28, 2018 4:26 am

Living on the skin microorganisms begin to provoke the development of inflammation. In a greasy environment, they reproduce better.
The inflammatory process by increasing the number of propionic bacteria spreads over the surface of the skin. Acne in the stronger sex-a fairly common problem. The approach to the treatment of acne in men is complex and depends on the nature of the disease.

The main cause of acne is considered excessive activity of the sebaceous glands. In adolescence, it is due to hormonal bursts. In maturity is associated with a number of factors, the first place among which is heredity.

lenny

Postby lenny » Mon May 28, 2018 4:27 am

Also, acne in men may be due to eating errors, taking anabolic steroids, unfavorable environment, contact with toxic substances.
Acne can appear in those whose professional activities are associated with household and industrial chemicals. Contact with chlorine, petroleum products, lubricants causes skin hyperkeratosis.
And it becomes a condition of blockage of ducts of the sebaceous glands and inflammation.

markus

Postby markus » Mon May 28, 2018 4:29 am

After the elimination of provoking factors, the main purpose of therapeutic measures is to maintain the sebaceous glands ducts open. To do this, use cleansing, keratolytic and anti-inflammatory drugs. For example, the famous Ayurvedic means of domestic production.
If these activities do not bring results, may be assigned:
antibiotics ;
vitamin a derivatives;
corticosteroids to relieve inflammation.
Anabolic steroids taken by athletes and bodybuilders are the cause of acne in men. And half of the patients the disease becomes severe .

michell

Postby michell » Mon May 28, 2018 4:31 am

Acne is formed in violation of the sebaceous glands. They are beginning to produce too much sebum. Several States can provoke such processes.
The most common cause is the hormonal restructuring of the body. With the excessive development of androgens, there is an increase in secretion of the sebaceous glands. This changes the composition of sebum.
Rashes on the chin of women may appear before menstruation. This is also due to the increased levels of male hormones in the body. If the rash is observed throughout the cycle, it is worth checking the hormonal background and exclude serious pathologies in the body.

michell

Postby michell » Mon May 28, 2018 4:33 am

Acne can be triggered by hyperkeratosis, in which the Horny layer of the skin thickens.
The disease may appear in violation of the gastrointestinal tract. The situation is aggravated by malnutrition.
On the surface of the skin may be a variety of microorganisms that are in a calm state do not cause problems. But with a decrease in immunity, they provoke an inflammatory process.

Return to “Chit Chat”