Tasty coffe here

jonm

Re: Tasty coffe here

Postby jonm » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:25 pm

Butterfly Garden Hostel features an on-site bar, where you can have a drink and socialize. There is also an on-site restaurant, so you don’t need to go far to eat out. Butterfly Garden Hostel offers dormitory rooms for 10 persons. All dormitories are mixed! Dorms have private bathrooms. The amenities include air conditioning. Bed linen and towels are included.i think thta his place will impressed you will the beauty and there you will be happy there with the all positive and great impressions and emotions you iwll get there for you. i think that youneed just go there and stay for the couple of days and you will be happy with the time and with the mood there.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:08 pm

La Vista Guesthouse is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Phnom Penh. Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum is 1.3 kilometers from the hostel, while Palace Phnom Penh is 2.4 kilometers away. Phnom Penh International Airport is 7 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is free private parking on site, no reservation is needed. here you will be welcomed all the time and i think that with the help of this place you will get a lot of new and positive emotions and impressions for you and you will be really impressed with the positive and great moood you will get there for you. i think that you all need just try it and you will be happy there.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:26 pm

Friends. i want you all know about the place where you will have the best time and try the best coffee ever. i think that there oyu will have the best rest in the life. becaused this place propose to have the best evening for you. i think that you will be ready to try the best food there with the all your best friends there. i think that you need just go there and try it. Guests who like to cook can prepare meals at a fully- equipped shared kitchen. Indoors guests can watch a TV at a shared lounge, while outdoors you can socialize and relax on a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities, sofas and a hammock. If you hang out at the hostel, you can play billiards.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:19 am

Hostelzinho Vidigal features an on-site bar, with a diversity of beer labels. If you travel on a budget, there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. Guests can have a rest at a shared lounge with a TV or socialize on a comfy terrace.https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hostelzinho-vidigal/ here you will get something more than just positive and great time and i think that this place will bring something new and positive for you all and there you will be happy and impressed with the all positive and great emotions and with the time you will get there. i like it and you will be happy and satisfied with the time there.

Porri

Postby Porri » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:21 pm

Friends . i want you all just pay attention on my recommendation and it hink that there you will be happy and impressed with the positive and great emotions and impressions you iwll get there for you. i think that you need just keep this place in the mind and with the help of this place you will be happy and impressed with the positive mood you will get. Dry cleaning and laundry facilities are available for an extra fee. Guests can make use of a well-equipped shared kitchen with a microwave and a stovetop. Activities in the surrounding area include cycling, fishing and hiking. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city, you can have a rest at a shared lounge with a TV.

jonm

Postby jonm » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Chill Hostel Rio is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rio de Janeiro. It will take you 6 minutes to get to the beach and 20 minutes to get to Leme Beach on foot from the hostel. Copacabana Beach is 800 meters away, while Santos Dumont Airport is 8 kilometers from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. this is my lovely place because there all the time i can get everythig that i need just for th good and positve rest. ithink that this is one of the best places where you will get something benefitial and new for you and you will be happy with the time having there together with the all your friends and relatives and you will be happy there.

Norby

Postby Norby » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:01 pm

Casa Joaquim Silva is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Rio de Janeiro in the Lapa neighbourhood. Baía de Guanabara is 2.2 kilometers from the hostel, while Complex of Sports of Fluminense Football Club - Soccer Field is 2.4 kilometers away. For guests with cars there is private parking at a location nearby and it costs BRL 30 per day. this place will bring something new into the ife of every traveller and i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great impressions and emotions you will get there for you. i want you all just try it and you will be happy with the positive and great emotions you will get there for you.

Porri

Postby Porri » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:20 pm

I think that with the help of travelling we all the time will open something benefitial and new for the all of us and there are many great people who all th time just try to have the rest there. i think thta with the help of this place you will open something benefitial and new for you and you will get a lot of positive and great impressions there for you . Ironing service and laundry facilities are available for an extra fee. Residencial Javi offers Large Single Rooms for individuals, Queen Rooms and Twin Rooms for couples. The amenities include a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a kettle. i think that this is one of the best places where you will be happy there.

Tally

Postby Tally » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:37 pm

Hostal Doña Alicia offers a wide range of private rooms - Twin Rooms and Double Rooms for couples, Triple Rooms and Family Rooms for families and group of friends. The amenities include a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Rooms come with private bathrooms with a shower. every traveller will open something new for him there and i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great impressions and emotions you will get. i want you all just try to open something new and positive there for you and you will get some positive taste company there. i recommend this place for you all to have the rest there.

Norby

Postby Norby » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:57 pm

I know that there are many places where we all have the time and positive rest with the family, more over i think that this is very important to have the time in the circle of the best friends and stay there with the all your families. i recommend you place where everybody will feel like staying at home and will have free time there. The hostel features an on-site bar, where you can have a drink. If you are hungry, you can eat out at one of various restaurants located nearby. Caipi Hostel features air conditioning from 22:00 until 10:00. If you are tired after a long day of discovering the city, you can have a rest and watch a TV at a shared lounge.

Return to “Chit Chat”