Tasty coffe here

Tally

Re: Tasty coffe here

Postby Tally » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:32 pm

This is very important to have the time for the travelling when you can leave the house and go somewhere to see something new for oyu. i think that with the help of it you will increase happya nd posiitve moments in the ife and you will feel really better when you will open something new and benefitial all the time for you. i want you all just keep this fact in the mind and try to stay at the place which i like. Each morning you can try a buffet breakfast including bread, fruit, juice and milk served at the hostel. If you are tired after a long day of discovering the city, you can have a rest and socialize at a shared lounge with a TV or have fun at a games room.

Noriman

Postby Noriman » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:40 pm

70 30 Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Buenos Aires. It will take you 20 minutes to get to Plaza Serrano Square and 30 minutes to get to Plaza Italia Square on foot from the property. Hippodrome is 1.3 kilometers away, while Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires MALBA is 2.3 kilometers. this place connected great time having and positive relaxation. i think that every traveller will get soething new and posiitve there for him. i think that with the help of this place you will get some positive and great impressions and emotions and you will be happy with the help of friendly staff you will find there who will organize the best time for you.

Simon

Postby Simon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Hostel Mi Piso Compartido offers Single Rooms for individuals and Double Rooms for couples. Rooms come with shared bathrooms with a shower. The amenities include a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and heating. Bed linen and towels are included. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hoste ... ompartido/ i am sure that this is place where you will get some positive and great impressons and where you will have some positive emotions and great time there. i recommend you all just keep this place in the mind till the time you will get free time and go there for the rest having and you will be happy and impressed with the time.

Paulin

Postby Paulin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:53 am

My friedns, I like to change my location and all the time just try to go somewhere to see the beautifull nature adn communicate with the other people from all over the world i think that with the help of it i can increase my knowledge adn learn something new and positive there for me . i want you all just pay attention on this place and go there for the couple of days. If you are tired after a long day of discovering the city, you can socialize and have a rest at a shared lounge with a TV and a DVD. La Rocca Hostel offers guests to pay billiards, flippers, table tennis or mini soccer at the property. If you travel with a child under 3 years, the child stays free of charge when using existing beds.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:22 am

I know that our life is really unpredictable thing and you have never know where you will be next day, but still we need just live it with the fun and with the great and positive mood. i think that you need just pay attention on the positive and great emotions and impressions you will get and open there for you and you will be happy with the atmosphere of holiday you will get there for you . Here you can start your day with a continental breakfast including coffee, tea, milk, toasts and fruits served at the hostel, while during the day you can cook at a fully-equipped shared kitchen. You won’t get bored at the hostel. You can join Spanish and tango lesson, which are regularly provided at the property.

Karl

Postby Karl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:47 pm

I know one place where you will get a lot of positive and great emotions and impressions for oyu nad whrre you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get for you. i recommnd you place which i like with the full heart and i think that you will find something special there for you to have the time and positive rest there. If you like to spend time outdoors, you may have a rest from the city fuss at a peaceful garden and socialize on a nice terrace. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. use my recommendation and go there.

Alberto

Postby Alberto » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:02 pm

Shelter Jordan Christian Hostel features an on-site bar, where you may have a drink. 24-hour reception offers tourist information and bike hire. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage and lockers. If you are tired after a long day of discovering the city. Here you will meet a lot of pleasant people and you will have the time togethet with the all of them there. i think that you need just go there and you will understand the taste of the life adn you will be impressed with the all positive and satisfactiomary emotions you will get there all the time for you. i want you all just keep this place in the mind.

Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:34 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/art-hostel-naples/ i like this place, because there all the time we all are welcomed and i thik that thi sis one of the best places for the family rest becaused there you will open something new and positive for you and you will be satisfied with the every moment you will spend there with the all your friends. i think that you need just keep this place in the mind and you will be happy there. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Start your day with an Italian breakfast including croissants and cappuccino served at the hostel every day. Leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them.

Milko

Postby Milko » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:58 pm

Vanderbilt YMCA is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Midtown Manhattan. It will take you 10 minutes to get to Grand Central Terminal and 15 minutes to get to Bryant Park and the New York Public Library on foot from the hostel. United Nations Plaza is 500 meters away, while Times Square is 1.5 kilometers away. this place attracts a lot of diffenret people from all over the world and think that there you will be happy with the great time and with the positive emotions you will get. because there you will meet just gay people and you will have the time there togethter with the all of them. i think that you need just go there for the couple of days.

Karl

Postby Karl » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:14 pm

Friends, i think that we all like to have the time in the company of the best and nearest people fr us. i think that this is great to have the tie with th family and try to open something new and positive there for you. i think that you need just pay attention on the comfort of the place where you have time to find the best variant for you all to have the rest there. i hope and you will get a lot of great things there https://gayweekends.com/en/object/alban ... lodge-yha/ . Guests can have a free cup of coffee or tea at any time. Relaxation areas include a shared lounge with a 52-inch flat-screen TV, a nice garden and a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities and harbor views.

Return to “Chit Chat”